Rubicon / Tamaracka Full Text Search possible for offline reader?

Since all the old Forum messages are on this site for search, is there a way
to get them in your
offline reader?
i know they sell a search engine etc, but don't know if you can make that to
an offline reader.

anyone having experience with that site?
0
Perry

"Perry Kappetein" <pkappetein@charter.net> wrote in message

> Since all the old Forum messages are on this site for search,
> is there a way to get them in your offline reader?

I doubt it.  Tamaracka is a session-based search engine.  You can't save
bookmarks to its search result, for instance, because the links won't be
valid anymore once the browser session ends.  You would be better off using
http://www.deja.com instead.  Not only does it use static links that don't
expire, but it has a more extensive archive anyway.

Gambit
0
Remy