League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4

I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so.

Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4?
0
Robbie

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4 #2
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. +Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4?+ ...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

vcljpg to vclimg, packages and Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2010 compatibility
Hello, everybody. I have a package A which has vcljpg in its "requires" clause. I have another several packages B, C, D, E, etc which has A in theirs "requires" clauses. All packages are both Delphi 2006 and Delphi 2010 compatible. The problem is that there is no vcljpg package in Delphi 2010 and in order to compile the whole bunch of packages I have to change vcljpg to vclimg and compile. Unfortunately it renders the whole set of packages incompilable under Delphi 2006. Is there a way to create an alias for vclimg or vcljpg in order to get the same code...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Web resources about - League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4 - embarcadero.delphi.general

List of Netflix compatible devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices , Stream Movies & TV Online, Watch Online Movies, Netflix Ready Device ^ Heater, Brian (July 14, ...

Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

Sony Xperia Z3+: Manual camera compatible! - YouTube
... hour with the Sony Xperia Z3+, we wanted to see if the new Sony flagship is capable of taking advantage of the manual camera APIs Google compatible ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Swatch planning to introduce Android-compatible smartwatch and mobile payment service, CEO says
While Swatch certainly won't be partnering with Apple on the iPhone maker's upcoming Watch despite an ill-fated rumor that surfaced last year, ...