IB_Session error?

I am migrating my delphi project from delphi7 to delphi2007.

if i open my Project.dpr error comes can not open file IB_Session.
the system can not find the file specified.

if i make new project evrything ok with IB_Session.

somebody know why?

please help. thanks.
0
Iwan

Iwan,

| if i open my Project.dpr error comes can not open file IB_Session.
| the system can not find the file specified.
|
| if i make new project evrything ok with IB_Session.
|
| somebody know why?

Check the Search Paths for the project.

08/12/2008 23:01:04

XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everybody's + Q's Mods]
0
Quentin
8/13/2008 6:01:39 AM
that already check. and still error comes.

thanks for help.

"Quentin Correll" <qcorrell@pacNObell.net> wrote in message
> Iwan,
>
> | if i open my Project.dpr error comes can not open file IB_Session.
> | the system can not find the file specified.
> |
> | if i make new project evrything ok with IB_Session.
> |
> | somebody know why?
>
> Check the Search Paths for the project.
>
> --
>
> 08/12/2008 23:01:04
>
> XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everybody's + Q's Mods]
0
Iwan
8/13/2008 6:22:58 AM
Iwan,

You might try deleting the .dproj file and reload the project using the
..dpr file.  Then re-check/rebuild the search paths for the project.  You
might also check the Lib32 search paths.

08/13/2008 09:39:04

XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everybody's + Q's Mods]
0
Quentin
8/13/2008 4:42:05 PM
I changed component (IB_Session creation order and problems gone. :)

But, I still don't know why

Thanks.

> Iwan,
>
> You might try deleting the .dproj file and reload the project using the
> .dpr file.  Then re-check/rebuild the search paths for the project.  You
> might also check the Lib32 search paths.
>

> --
>
> 08/13/2008 09:39:04
>
> XanaNews Version 1.18.1.52  [Everybody's + Q's Mods]
0
Iwan

EVarriantTypeCast error delphi language general
I uploaded above subject to the attachment space.with test.zip. If somebody coul have a look at the test i prepared. Since overall QuickReport does work, i could not guess what is going on here. Thanks in advance to have a look at the attached test i made and hopefully somebody can find the issue. Regards. Lieven Hi xxx, If nothing works, it could mean that somewhere a mistake was made.lol. For the uploaded to public attachment test.zip solution below. Regards Lieven {Sql code} QryPtDat1.Sql.Clear; QryPtDat1.Sql.Add('SELECT D."Names", ...

General error: I/O error
From a select statement, I get the following error... Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error:I/O error Fatal error: No error -- transaction rolled back. Since all I'm trying to do is a simple select, It seems like the database file is corrupt. Please advise if you have seen this error or know what is going on. The environment is ASA6.0.03 and WindowsNT4. Thank you. If you look in the window of the database server, do you see any errors? Can you execute other selects? -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase Mobile and...

errors errors errors..

error error error

Error, Error and more errors

General error: internal database error
I've got this error message while trying to create index: "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back." What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation? Thanks Ricardas This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing: dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile> What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console? Dave Wolf Sybase Profes...

General error: unknown error -308
My customer is getting the following error on 3 of 5 workstations. Novell Network running IPX. Membership/121 -308 - S1000:[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error: unknown error -308 Any Ideas? -- Elizabeth Livingston elivingston@advsol.com Turn on debugging in the client connection and see if you are getting any network errors. -308 is a connection terminated error. You can use the DBG and LOG connection parameters in your connect string, or check the "display debugging information to a file" and add a file name on the advanced tab of your ODBC...

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

General error : internal database error ???
I have a client that is running Novell 4.1 with sqlanywhere 5.5.04; At this installation the workstations are constantly crapping out with the above mentioned error; We have tried most everything as it relates to the novell OS - even installed the latest servicepack (7); but to no avail; I am usually pretty good at solving problems but this one doesn't give me enough to go on; does anyone have a suggestion or two about what might be happening ? I have 20 other installations running novell 4.1 with no problem; tia Dennis Hank Have you tried comparing the SQLA instal...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

Generating Datamodule
Delphi 2007 I'm trying to automatically generate the source for a data module from using an existing Paradox database defintiion, the database is reasonably large (100+ tables, 1000+fields) and is still evolving so I want to be able to generate a module now, and another one in a few weeks when it's changed. [I'm building a Blackfish equivalent, so it will be a DBExpress / Blackfish solution, so Paradox is irrelevant, just being used as source for database defintion] I've been able to generate a PAS and DFM file that will compile, but when I try to link I get the follow...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

Web resources about - IB_Session error? - embarcadero.delphi.general