Delphi 2010 and FinalBuilder : Executable is compiled in english

Hi,

I installed Delphi 2010 with English and French locales. French is my
primary language.

When I compile my project with the Delphi IDE, MessageBox(es) messages
are in French.

When I compile the same project with FinalBuilder, MessageBox(es)
messages are in english.

What can I do (environment variables, extra parameters for fcc32...) to
make FinalBuilder to compile my project in French ?

Thanks for your help, regards,

--
Pierre
0

Pierre Yager wrote:

> I installed Delphi 2010 with English and French locales. French is my
> primary language.
>
> When I compile my project with the Delphi IDE, MessageBox(es)
> messages are in French.
>
> When I compile the same project with FinalBuilder, MessageBox(es)
> messages are in english.
>
> What can I do (environment variables, extra parameters for fcc32...)
> to make FinalBuilder to compile my project in French ?

I have no idea about FinalBuilder, but you have to put the lib\FR path
before the lib path in the dcc32 search paths (-I, -R and -U)

dcc32 -I<RootPath>\lib\FR;<RootPath>\lib -O<RootPath>\lib
-R<RootPath>\lib\FR;<RootPath>\lib -U<RootPath>\lib\FR;<RootPath>\lib
foo.dpr
--
Uwe
0
> Pierre Yager wrote:
>
>> I installed Delphi 2010 with English and French locales. French is my
>> primary language.
>>
>> When I compile my project with the Delphi IDE, MessageBox(es)
>> messages are in French.
>>
>> When I compile the same project with FinalBuilder, MessageBox(es)
>> messages are in english.
>>
>> What can I do (environment variables, extra parameters for fcc32...)
>> to make FinalBuilder to compile my project in French ?
>
> I have no idea about FinalBuilder, but you have to put the lib\FR path
> before the lib path in the dcc32 search paths (-I, -R and -U)
>
> dcc32 -I<RootPath>\lib\FR;<RootPath>\lib -O<RootPath>\lib
> -R<RootPath>\lib\FR;<RootPath>\lib -U<RootPath>\lib\FR;<RootPath>\lib
> foo.dpr

Why defining $LANGDIR to "FR" (since there are options for the
"Translated Library Path") don't do the trick ?

--
Pierre
0

dll fails when compiled with delphi 2010, but works with delphi 7
I may be doing good if someone can just point me to the right forum I have not created a dll for some time and have not written one with 2010 before. The dll I am creating will be called as a cfx function by either a ColdFusion or BlueDragon webserver. I have written cfx DLLs in the past. The function declaration is below, it is the standard declaration from ColdFusion or Bluegradon documention on creating a CFX. procedure ProcessTagRequest(Request: TCFXRequest); export; cdecl; Since this was the first time using 2010 I wrote a very basic function to build off that was not much mor...

Delphi 7 versus Delphi 2010 compiler directive {$Q-}
Hi, Could it be correct that there's a bug in Delphi7 where the compiler directive {$Q-} and {$Q+} works completely the opposite? When trying to build an existing Delhi 7 project in Delphi 2010 i found this weird behaviour. In D7 {$Q-} set overflow cheking on and in Delphi 2010 off ????? Regards, Arno Brinkman ABVisie -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Firebird open source database with many powerful SQL features: http://www.firebirdsql.org http://www.firebirdsql.info General database developer support: http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com Support list for ...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

delphi 2006 code in delphi 2010

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010
We have decided to move up some applications running under Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. However, I was surprise to see that simply recompiling the application causes the application to be much slower than version 7. We have a lot of string transformation routines, some mathematical transformations, etc. When I mean slower, I mean up to two times slower than with Delphi 7, so it not a minor difference. (The EXE is also a lot bigger but I don't worry too much about that). Is there something I can do to obtain the same kind of speed I had in Delphi 7 but with Delphi 2010? ...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 and FinalBuilder : Executable is compiled in english - embarcadero.delphi.general

List of build automation software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FinalBuilder , for Windows software developers. FinalBuilder provides a graphical IDE to both create and run build projects in a single application. ...

Articles & Presentations
Articles Is software Testing a Right Brained Activity? - Better Software - 2009 A Context Driven Approach to Releasing Quality Software - Software ...

SDLC Integrations for Software Testing
The Coverity platform provides seamless bi-directional integration with lifecycle tools to make software testing a natural part of the SDLC process. ...

NDepend v4
Released Download Free Trial 14-Day Fully Functional Now! Home Download Product ▼ Purchase Upgrade Documentation ▼ About ▼ Features Sample Reports ...

Venue CodeCamp SFBA
Saturday and Sunday, October 6th and 7th, 2012 Forgot Password? // REGISTER // PROGRAM // NEWS // ABOUT // JOBS Contact Location Organizers Sponsors ...

Better Software Magazine: In Back Issues Index.
Visit Stickyminds.com where software testing and software quality assurance professionals go for answers—test automation, test management, test ...

Craig Stuntz’s Weblog : Site Map
Craig Stuntz’s Weblog F# • Compilers • Programming Languages • Functional Programming • Web Skip to content Home About Site Map Site Map Share ...

Adam White - Minimizing Software Surprises since 2001
Minimizing Software Surprises since 2001

NDepend Editions Comparison
NDepend v4 Released Download Free Trial 14-Day Fully Functional Now! Home Download Product ▼ Purchase Upgrade Documentation ▼ About ▼ Features ...

Session Plan To Attend Chart
Saturday and Sunday, October 6th and 7th, 2012 Forgot Password? // REGISTER // PROGRAM // NEWS // ABOUT // JOBS By and For the Developer Community ...