XE8 with livebindings and listview , synch erro with detele

I have an android application with related livebindings and clientdataset with a ListView, I enabled the CanSwipeDelete option to display the delete button to go through LitView item, put in OnDeletingItem event does not synchronize with the ClientDataSet even with the related synch

To synchronize have to first click on the item and then move to access the delete function.

Not always the User will click on the item and then access the delete, sync with clientdataset

Marcio
0
Marcio

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

Erro Delphi XE4 + Firemonkey: Aplicacao fecha sozinho em maquina
Aplicação com image ou progressbar fecha instataneamente e a maquina esta com o directx atualizado com windows 2003 server ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

TBitmap gets smaller on rotation in delphi xe8 firemonkey multi device proj
I have an TImage compontent with a bitmap. The image component size properties are singles and TBitmap size properties are integers. The bitmap needs to be the same size as the component and i've made a resize method that gets called everytime the screen rotates. So i've tried to trunc the component size in order to set the size and tried to round it, but every time the bitmap gets smaller. I also tried to cast the sizes of the image component to integer so it doesn't have to round the size for the bitmap. But this has no effect. *Is there a solution for this problem?* I...

RAD Studio XE2 a new era for Delphi and C++Builder Developers: 64-bit, Mac OS/X, LiveBinding, Cloud API, FireMonkey
More details emerged about XE2 & FireMonkey http://www.dzone.com/links/rad_studio_xe2_a_new_era_for_delphi_and_cbuilder.html This release represents a new era for Delphi and C++Builder developers, there are lot of new stuffs on this release and we will show all of them during the RAD Studio XE Tour, in the mean time I would like to highlight some of them: - New Delphi for 64-bit Windows and full VCL/RTL support - dbExpress ODBC driver - Full monitoring and controlling of DataSnap connections - LiveBinding, the new mechanism for binding any type of data - Cloud API support...

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

FastScript in Delphi XE8
I am converting from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE8, and am now nearing the finish line, but have one remaining major roadblock: FastScript I use Fastscript very heavily as a way to allow our users to write scripts that can extend our software as much as they like, including creating forms and adding buttons. This is not working. A specific problem that I have, is that code that works great in Delphi 2006 does not work in Delphi XE8. Specifically, if my script contains a reference to a "TForm", or "TBitBtn" (as well as many other components), then FastScript will return ...

FastScript in Delphi XE8
*Edit: This is now solved, but I leave the original message below for reference. The solution was essentially to delete all traces of FastReports (That's "Reports", not "Script") from the computer, as it was interfering with FastScript. This was actually fairly involved to do, and we did it under the supervision of someone from FastScript tech support, who was extremely helpful. If you run into the problem described below, be sure to contact their technical support and see if maybe you are experiencin g the same issue, and how to resolve it. I hope this is helpfu...

Listview very slow in delphi
This code takes 24 seconds in delphi: {code} try BindSourceDB1.DataSource.Enabled := False; LstOrdenacao.ClearItems; DMPrincipal.FDMOrdenacao.Close; DMPrincipal.FDMOrdenacao.CreateDataSet; if not vQuery.Active then begin vQuery.Open(); vQuery.First; end; vOrd := 0; DMPrincipal.FDMOrdenacao.IndexFieldNames := ''; while (not vQuery.Eof) do begin vListAux.Clear; vListAux2.Clear; for i := 0 to vQuery.FieldCount - 1 do begin if vQuery.Fields[i].Visible then begin ...

Delphi XE8 Starter
Hi, I recently got the Starter version of Delphi, apparently i can't CTRL + click anymore to go to a declaration ? CTRL+SHIFT+C also does not seem to work. as does hovering over variables when debugging doesnt show me the values. Are all these features left out of the Starter version or is something wrong with my options/installation ? Thanks in advance, Rob These features are not included with the Starter edition. Rob Indesteege wrote: > Hi, > I recently got the Starter version of Delphi, apparently i can't CTRL + click anymore to go to a declaration ? > ...

Delphi XE8 and Git
Hello, Where can I find more information about the XE8 and Git integration? I have set up Git and I can clone a repository, add new files, commit and push. However, I just had my first merge attempts and it was a nightmare! I have spent over 4 hours reading and trying to do a merge of a single file. I did a commit, then a pull to get any new versions, and got a message that the auto merge fialed. It does not pop anything to show the differences. I found a history on the file right click in the Delphi IDE and do a compare from there. Did the merge manually and saved. Any ...

Listview in Delphi for .Net
Hi Sorry, if this is not the right newsgroup (I could not find a "Delphi for .Net" group), I hope you are not gonna jump on me. I am trying Turbo Delphi for .Net. Most of my native Delphi Apps use TstringGrids extensively. I have been searching for 2 days on the web, but I cannot find something (component or code) that works to solve my problem. Which is this: how to detect the column/row coordinates that the end-user click on? GetItyemAt seems to work only on the first column. I found tons of (pseudo?) solution but none works for me. Why does not EVERYBODY LOVE Delphi, that wo...

Web resources about - XE8 with livebindings and listview , synch erro with detele - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Software Development & New Media Technologies
Devia - Software Development & New Media Technologies Software Development & New Media Technologies news about contact News Delphi XE5 - First ...

FireMonkey Q&A
Questions and answers from a FireMonkey webinar

Te Waka o Delphi · Poll Archives
Keeping Delphi afloat in Aotearoa