TBannerAd not compatible with IOS 64 for XE8

Anyone know how we can use the tBannerAd in iOS 64 bit for XE8?

It looks like it is only compatible with iOS 32 bit which will not work for any new apps published on the App Store.

tBannerAdi is ignored as not IOS 64 bit compatible.

Thanks

Matthew
1
Matthew

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

Making Firemonkey more compatible with Delphi
I have programmed in Delphi since 1995 Delphi1 I am now evaluating Delphi XE4. It boggles my mind, why embarcadero has lost the most important aspects of Delphi. Simplicity and Fast User Interface creation. I can easily see how Firemonkey can be improved to bring it in line with traditional Delphi Techniques by doing the following. 1. All Firemonkey controls need a data aware counterpart. 2. Firemonkey Styles need to be converted to TControl descendants. 3. ie. TLayout goes to TPanel ( TFMXPanel ) 4. ie. TRectangle does to TFrame TFMXFrame ) 5. LiveBindings gets placed un...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Delphi XE8 IdSSLOpenSSL crashes on iOS
Hi! I got an e-mail from one of my users of my component: Hi, I’ve managed to locate where the code is failing and put together a simple test case which demonstrates the problem. The problem occurs in TCPClientThread.pas in procedure TTCPClientThread.IdTCPClientConnected in the line SendPassWord := HashSHA512String(Trim(ServerResponse) + PassWord)); The call to HashSHA512String fails consistently on IOS with the error “Access violation at address 0000000000000000, accessing address 0000000000000000. This occurs on iDevices running IOS 8.3 both in 64 bit and 32 bit...

Delphi iOS 7 firemonkey xe5 VideoZoomFactor unimplemented
Hi, I want to use the new IOS 7 AVCaptureDevice feature VideoZoomFactor in Delphi XE5 but the feature hasn't been implemented. Is there a good way to use features that haven't yet been added to base objects in delphi? Are those header files, like IOSapi.AVFoundation.pas machine generated? I modified the files FX.Media.IOS, iOSap.AVFoundation and FMX.Media to add the missing feature i wanted and recompiled. That worked for this feature, but I would like to find a better way. is there a timetable to releasing the iOS 7 features in firemonkey? I was kind of surprised to find i...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Delphi XE2
I've just installed DXE2. I open a new project and attempt to switch from win 32 to 64. The option isn't there. Neither is it there to switch to IOS-X. XE2 was installed as a 32-bit app. Running on Win 7 - 64 bit. Anyone know what the problem may be? Thanks. Alan Alan wrote: > I've just installed DXE2. I open a new project and attempt to switch > from win 32 to 64. The option isn't there. Neither is it there to > switch to IOS-X. You have to add those Platforms to your project first before you can then switch between them. -- Remy Leb...

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

How to create iOS Service application using delphi XE8
Hi, I'm using Delphi XE8 for developing mobile application. In that I have tried to create Service application for Android and iOs. And from the internet I found some of the sample code for developing Service application in Android. [Sample code for Android Service application|http://blog.blong.com/2013/11/delphi-and-android-services.html] . And Please provide me any sample code for developing Service Application for iPhone(iOs) or is the same code can be used for iPhone also. Please help me in this. Thanks A lot. https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Concept...

Web resources about - TBannerAd not compatible with IOS 64 for XE8 - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

List of Netflix compatible devices - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevices , Stream Movies & TV Online, Watch Online Movies, Netflix Ready Device ^ Heater, Brian (July 14, ...

Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store on iTunes
Get Are your names compatible?: love affinity calculator on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Philips docks compatible with Apple's Lightning connector
Sets let you organize your photos on Flickr. Explore the 9 photos in this set.

Sony Xperia Z3+: Manual camera compatible! - YouTube
... hour with the Sony Xperia Z3+, we wanted to see if the new Sony flagship is capable of taking advantage of the manual camera APIs Google compatible ...

Budget surplus compatible with NDIS-Oppn

Good Game Stories - Backwards Compatible - The Power Glove
In the history of hair-brained game peripheral ideas there’s one that’s so bad it’s almost good - It’s the Nintendo Power Glove!

Sony's 4K movie streaming service compatible with PlayStation 4
Sony tries to destroy bandwidth caps everywhere with 100 GB downloads

Liberals Attack Kenney For Calling Irish Immigrants 'Culturally Compatible' In 2012 (VIDEO)
What did Employment Minister Jason Kenney mean when he said the Irish were culturally compatible with Canada? While in Dublin two years ago Kenney, ...

Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO
Asia-Pacific FTA compatible with multilateral trade systems: WTO People's Daily Online The director-general of the World Trade Organization ...

Swatch planning to introduce Android-compatible smartwatch and mobile payment service, CEO says
While Swatch certainly won't be partnering with Apple on the iPhone maker's upcoming Watch despite an ill-fated rumor that surfaced last year, ...