Software Distibution and managing Demo versions

Hi All

I am at the point of distributing a software package (Desktop Win and Apple Mac) that was created with Firemonkey Delphi XE6.
Previously I used a online method for license activation called Fingoo but unfortunately they only handle VCL and Delphi alone. No Firemonkey Programs.

The beuty of Fingoo was that they didn't charge an initial cost and they take a small percentage from an successful purchases. They also supplied embedded code that made the process simple.

I need to make the program download as a Demo version but have code embedded that takes the user to an external company to take care of processing and payment and then activate the full version.

This cant be a new problem and so I am wondering if anyone can suggest a company that does the same thing but for Cross Platform an Firemonkey projects.

Iv'e been researching a while now and have found Avangat though I am unsure how to implement anything and the documentation is unclear.

Any assistance very gratefully accepted.
0
Bob

Software Design - Software Management
Why do you guys do when designing a software? Do your write out pseudo code and then flow chart it? What do you do to keep track of notes and ideas and project information. I am literally swamped with projects ranging from perl to BASIC to tbred script development and I am getting messed up keeping everything straight. I have about 20 different projects going right now and its hard to remember where left off and on what. I am using Outlook tasks to try and manage this buts a pain in the ass. I wish there was a piece of software that would let me see all my projects that I am worki...

trial version or demo version
hi to all I developed a website in visual studio 2005. I need to create a demo or trial version for this.I searched google to findout how to create a trial version of a website.I got some articles which is given to solution to my problem but i cant get it. http://www.eggheadcafe.com/community/aspnet/7/10058786/create-trial-version-of-a.aspx http://www.aspcode.net/Creating-a-demo-version-of-your-ASPNET-application.aspx http://www.codeverge.net/ng.asp-net-forum.commerce_starter_kit/how-can-i-create-trial-version-of-asp.net-application Please any one can help me how to create a demo versio...

Delphi Contest: Absolutely Insane Firemonkey Demo
Hello! We would like to announce unusual Delphi summer contest: "Absolutely Insane Firemonkey Demo". It's purpose is to learn the real limits of the new Firemonkey technology and have some fun in the process. Join us! Learn more: [http://www.helpinator.com/blog/2012/07/11/delphi-firemonkey-contest/|http://www.helpinator.com/blog/2012/07/11/delphi-firemonkey-contest/] ...

Download Latest version of Delphi XE5 Firemonkey 3
Hello I have a number of bugs in my Android application that seem to be firemonkey issues not my application. I am simply trying to find the latest version for XE5. I have a licenced Enterprise edition at Update 2 level. All I can find are free trial of XE6, The EDN website seems very slow often clicking on front page items with no response. Where can I check I have the latest version of my installed software please? Delphi + Firemonkey Registered user download area is what you want. Steps: 1. http://members.embarcadero.com 2. Login using the same crededtials you used to regist...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Bug with version manager and dev versions
Hi, I have been observing that lately whenever I upload a dev version of my = addon (=93a=94 in the version number), when it is installed, there is an = extra file that is in there. This file is one that I deleted many = versions ago. This problem happens consistently (every time). The biggest problem with it is that it shakes my confidence and now = whenever I upload a new version, I install it on another profile from = the AMO site, and diff it with the original version on my system. So = far they have been okay, the only thing being the additional file. Is this something I...

Small development team in need of Version control, code management software (VSTS Alternative)
I am part of a small devlopment team.  We are looking for an alternative to Visual Studio Team System.  It is just too overkill for what we are looking for.  We would like to have Visual Studio 2005/2008 integration, code management, check in/check out, change logs and maybe bug/issue tracking.  I have come across VisualSVN and SourceGear's Vault.  Has anybody worked with these or have any other suggestions? i would suggest you visual source safe VSS2005 Always "Mark an Answer" to all those posts which gave you solution so other people could...

ANN: RAD Studio XE5 Delphi and C++ Builder versions of Mitov Software's LabPacks
Dear Customers, Embarcadero has recently released RAD Studio XE5 with Android support. We are proud to announce that we are in process of porting a number of our libraries to support Android. This is a slow and lengthy process, and as result we probably will delay official RAD Studio XE5 release until we have sufficiently completed the Android work. In the mean time however we will make prereleases available for RAD Studio XE5 tested under Windows. The prereleases will be carefully tested and as stable as official releases, however the documentation for them will not be u...

ANN: RAD Studio XE5 Delphi and C++ Builder versions of Mitov Software's LabPacks
Dear Customers, Embarcadero has recently released RAD Studio XE5 with Android support. We are proud to announce that we are in process of porting a number of our libraries to support Android. This is a slow and lengthy process, and as result we probably will delay official RAD Studio XE5 release until we have sufficiently completed the Android work. In the mean time however we will make prereleases available for RAD Studio XE5 tested under Windows. The prereleases will be carefully tested and as stable as official releases, however the documentation for them will not be u...

Intraweb 12.1.24 and TimeOutResponse demo from version Intraweb XI in delphi XE2 Update 3
Hello I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'm looking for dev. tools for new application and I’m now testing IW XII. IW demo XI TimeOutResponse I don't understood very well. What should happen here. After 1 min of idle time after I push button in my browser I should get a Timeout.html page, but this is not happened. Maybe I do something wrong or I don't understand demo. Please give me some hints or correction? Thanks, Simon simon krizaj wrote: > Hello > I'm very new in Intraweb and until now everything look fine. I'...

check out old version in Merant version manager
Hi , We Use PVCS version 8.0.2.3 as the configuration tool. Our GUI is PB 9.0.2. When we do check-out,In PVCS by default checks out the latest/current revision. We are not able to do check-out of older revision. Can anyone please suggest how to accomplish this. Regards, Kavitha.M You can't check out an old version. You can checkout the "current" version, and then do a "get" of an old version ONTO the "current". Modify the "old" version (which is now "current") and then check-in "current" (which is the ...

Software Management Software
Can anyone suggest a web based bug tracking and management tool? I'm looking for something that is easy for end users to use as well. Help ticketing would be nice as well. Thanks, -- Warm Regards, Lee > Can anyone suggest a web based bug tracking and management tool? I use and like OnTime from AxoSoft. Lots of features, and both a Win32 and Web front end. Simple to manage, good reports. There are a few free ones who will do some of what paid ones are for, but the way OnTime continues to move forward quickly, I am glad I paid for it. Ed Dressel > {quot...

Install or remove software packages and manage software...
I'm starting to think that *nothing* on openSUSE that tries to connect to the internet will work. You see, in the midst of trying to get just Adobe Flash Player to install, I opened the package manager but of course got this error: > Download failed: > Download (curl) error for > 'http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1/repo/non-oss/content > <cuts off here> > Error code: Connection failed > Error message: Couldn't resolve host 'download.opensuse.org' Great. >:( -- The_Lost_World -------------------------------------...

yast software management or all icons with software not executable
Hi, After upgrading sles 9 x64 to sles 10 x64 I can not access all items within the software category of yast. If I doubleclick on an icon , like software management I can wait forever. Already upgraded to sp1 with the bootcd. After that booted the installation and repaired all packages but without success. Anyone knows how to resolve this? Also the asci version does not work anymore. regards, Peter On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:34:13 +0000, Peter wrote: > After upgrading sles 9 x64 to sles 10 x64 I can not access all items > within the software category of yast. ...

Web resources about - Software Distibution and managing Demo versions - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Dish Inks Distibution Deal with El Rey
El Rey Network has expanded its reach through a distribution deal with Dish Network. Under the pact, financial terms of which were not disclosed, ...

Power supply - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article's citation style may be unclear . The references used may be made clearer with a different or consistent style of citation , footnoting ...

Staff & student services - ANU College of Law - ANU
Skip navigation ANU College of Law EXPLORE ANU » Home Students Research Education About ANU Staff Future students What's happening Study options ...

Engage - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The ABC is Australia's most trusted, independent source of news. Our network of more than 500 journalists at home and abroad provide unrivalled ...

Python Solutions: ActivePython, Komodo IDE, Python Training and Consulting
ActiveState has the world's best Python distibution, Python solutions and tools to make your Python development a success.

Apple App Store Monopoly Suit Undermined by Pesky "Detail"
... through its iTunes App Store and nowhere else is not an antitrust violation, nor is charging devs a 30 percent cut of their proceeds for distibution. ...

Winning and the marathon of life « the physics arXiv blog
Look at the finishers in a typical marathon and a simple pattern immediately emerges. After the race winner, there is a trickle of fast finishers ...

Is Andy Rubin doubling-down on a losing hand with Android in Tablets?
In noting that the 'educated consumer' now realizes that "they're either picking the Apple ecosystem or the Microsoft ecosystem or the Google ...

ExpressTrain Return on Investment Calculator - Business Intelligence Solutions
... reduces time to market with a simple and cost effective solution that allows controlled creation and versioning, review, approval and distibution ...

Disney’s forgotten live-action releases, 1957-59
This is perhaps the most off-topic post I've written for Cartoon Brew, but I hope you'll indulge me. It's regarding a neglected aspect of the ...