Signatur Capture

Hi,
How I can Capture Signatur in Android and iOS app ? I need it as a file to send it by email later.
0
John

Source Code:
http://www.fmxexpress.com/cross-platform-firemonkey-drawing-app-demo/

Or TMS has a component:
https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsfmxpack.asp?s=fmxmisc#features
0
Eli

How do I do signature capture?
I need to capture a signature for my ASP.NET 2.0 application.  It is currently a standard web app, not a mobile web app.  I need to get signature capture to my customers in whatever way possible.  Some of them have Tablet PCs, some of them already have touch screen PCs, and one part of my app runs on a PocketPC device (even though it's not written as a mobile web app).  I could get the signature from any of those sources, although I'd rather not require XP Tablet OS. I've seen things like the ink control, but that's not an ASP control.  I did fin...

Signature Capture?
I am creating a delivery system where a signature capture is needed upon receipt of goods. I want to implement something in Pocket PB that is very similar to the PictureBox control in EVB. A sample solution in EVB is provided here: http://www.devbuzz.com/content/zinc_evb_signature_capture_pg1.asp Is there a way to create an area on my PPB window using API calls (CreateWindowEx) that can capture mousemoves and draw lines accordingly? Or is there any way I can get the PictureBox (or something similar) inside PocketPB (it comes in mscepicture.dll: Picture.PictureBox)? I was n...

Capturing the Captures.
--------------enig8FD89A3647DBE88C32C59B85 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=Big5 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As promised yesterday, today gaal and I entered a gobby Q/A session, producing the first document under the Perl6::FAQ tree, on the newly coined Capture objects (previously known as Arguments) objects: http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/docs/Perl6/FAQ/Capture.pod A HTMLized version is also available online: http://pugs.blogs.com/pugs/2006/04/perl6faqcapture.html With gaal's clearly-worded, carefully probing questions, I found myself discover...

Capture Signature
How to capture signature into the database? Any sample code?? Thanks. By the way,my targeted platform is PalmOS 3.5 and above . Chai wrote: > How to capture signature into the database? > Any sample code?? > Thanks. you can get capture signature code at sybase, go to developer section than head to the solution samples and download the pharmacy application it has the signature capture and the code for converting the signature to a gif and then syncronizing it to your database. Have Fun! Terrance "Chai" <chaicc@hotmail.com> wrote in mes...

Signature Capture
Does anyone know how to incorporate signature capture into asp.net 2 ? Thanks...

MobileVB Signature Capture
Has anyone successfully captured a signature using MobileVB's signature ingot and synched it back to ASA? I would like to know what datatype to use in both UltraLite and ASA. Thanks Mike, There's a sample on our UltraLite for AppForge developer page that shows exactly how to do this. Check out the ULSigCapture sample at: http://www.ianywhere.com/developer/appforge.html The signature data from the ingot, even though it uses the string type in VB, needs to be converted to binary before being stored in UltraLite. This is because there are non-text characters in the s...

Signature Capture with Ultralite
I have an signature capture app running on Palm O.S. ,but it stores the captured signature into the palm database , i want to transfer the signature captured into ultralite blob , how can i do that ? . Any suggestions .... Thank You Ravi Nath Look at the post on May 7th subject: "PTS - GIF Signature" -- David Fishburn Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Sybase - iAnywhere Solutions Professional Services Please only post to the newsgroup EBFs http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm Whitepapers http://www.sybase.com/developer/mobile/ CaseXpress - to...

Signature Capture Control
Greetings all, I am currently attempting to hook up a signature capture control for a PB application that runs on a tablet PC. I'm using the Odyssey Software OSIEasyInkTM (standard OCX). This is also the first time I'm working with a visual OCX control in a PB window. I simply can't get this control to consistently activate. I've played around with the Activation property, trying the double-clicked, getfocus, and manual activation types. And under each type, I haven't had much success. I've managed to get it to activate with both the double-clic...

Signature Capture Component
I'm looking for a component that will allow me to capture a signature from a device like a tablet PC and store the actual graphical image of the signature as blob data. Any suggestions? Thanks; Jim Fitzgerald Edited by: Jim Fitzgerald on Oct 21, 2008 5:58 AM > {quote:title=Jim Fitzgerald wrote:}{quote} > I'm looking for a component that will allow me to capture a signature from a device like a tablet PC and store the actual graphical image of the signature as blob data. Any suggestions? > > Thanks; > > Jim Fitzgerald > > Edited by: Jim Fit...

Signature Capture On Palm
I am using ASA 8.0.2.4392. Server is rinning W2K. I am developing an Ultralite application on PalmOS using embedded SQL. I am creaing an application for Palm using CodeWarrior. I have a need to capture a signature and store it in a blob. I saw that there is an AppForge example of this. Is there any starter code for doing this with a C application for Palm? If not what advice can you start me out with? The signature that is stored in the blob will be displayed on the website, so I will need to be able to retrieve it in a web friendly format. Any tips, pointers, samples? ...

Palm Signatur Capture
I am developing a Palm application using ASA 8.02.4392. The application is being developed CW9 using Embedded SQL. I need to add signature capture to the application. I was looking for some sample code on the ianywhere website, but all I found was the ULSigCapture sample which uses Appforge. Are there other examples available that show signature capture and storage with a Palm application being developed with CW? Phil. wrote: > > Are there other examples available that show signature > capture and storage with a Palm application being developed > with CW? These...

Signature Capture Control
Does anyone know of one ??? I recently worked out one ASP.NET control that can capture handwriting signature on screen with mouse only in client-side. Signature can be saved in image, HTML or XML in server side. You may check this link http://www.realsignature.com....

Web resources about - Signatur Capture - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

"Creamos México" Delivers Over 150 Thousand Signaturs To Ban Laura Bozzo From Mexican Television
On Friday in Mexico City, organization "Creamos México" delivered 150,200 signatures to television network Televisa, asking for the immediate ...

The Travel Guide for Gay Friendly Travel - 60by80
For a quality taste of local cuisine in the center of town, you’re in good hands at this spisehus, be it for business, leisure or even a date. ...

Custom CSS Signatures in Mail
The default interface for Mail signatures allows you to do rich text signatures using the fonts and colors palette. You can even drag an image ...

guildhosting, teamspeak server signature generator - - allvatar.com
WoW-Signatur Generator, EQdkp-Plus Hosting, TS2 und TS3 Server.

Custom Bench, Handcrafted Benches, Wood & Upholstered Bench
Whether you want an upholstered bench for your living room or a handcrafted wood bench for the garden, get it hand-built by artisans to your ...

Affordable Care Act Obama
HuffPost's QuickRead... Loading... Julian Assange Mila Kunis Fashion Week Spain Log in Create Account Notifications Profile Settings Logout June ...

Heels
Heels

Motion Magazine
Social Network Default Meta Tag Description

Negri Electronics Inc - Portal
Support Center Have a Question? Ask or enter a search term here. Browse by Topic General Questions 20 Articles View All What is an unlocked phone? ...

Clutches - Handbags - Neiman Marcus Insert title here
Visit NeimanMarcus.com for Clutches, featuring new collections from top designers. Shop NeimanMarcus.com for fashion's top designers, beauty's ...