Setting Android FireMonkey TMemo color

Hi!

I need to set the background color of a TMemo by code. Making it transparent would also be good enough. Delphi XE5.

This is how I tried but doesn't work:

{code}
procedure TFormMain.MemoSongInformationLirycsApplyStyleLookup(Sender: TObject);
var
    BckObject: TFmxObject;
begin
    BckObject := (Sender as TMemo).FindStyleResource('background');
    if Assigned(BckObject) and (BckObject is TSubImage) then begin
        TSubImage(BckObject).Source := nil;
    end;
end;
 {code}

no success with the following either:

{code}
procedure TFormMain.MemoSongInformationLirycsApplyStyleLookup(Sender: TObject);
var
    T: TFmxObject;
begin
  T := (Sender as TMemo).FindStyleResource('background');
  if (T <> nil) and (T is TRectangle) then
     if TRectangle(T).Fill <> nil then
        TRectangle(T).Fill.Color := TAlphaColors.Red;
end;
 {code}

Thank you!
0
Utf

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Firemonkey
I am so dammed frustrated with firemonkey and livebindings. The VCL + DB Controls were fast, consistent, and stable. This fmx framework is crap. It's slow on my i5 Macbook. I'd be embarrassed to put out an app like this. The help is lousy and apparently very few people are using it based on my failed Google searches. I can see why. Livebindings is cute when you have a few fields, but it a rats nest when you have a moderately complex form and have to wire up dozens of controls. There is no official support for nullable fields in livebindings which blows my mind....

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Get the fat out from XE5 Android apps
In the modern mobile OSes (like iOS and Android) the applications are run into a sandbox for more control, security and performance reasons and there are no (easy) ways to separate/use a "runtime" library (in Delphi's case RTL + FireMonkey) to be shared by multiple apps. This problem is common to all mobile x-plat runtimes/wrappers like Adobe AIR (http://www.adobe.com/products/air.html) or Mono (http://www.mono-project.com). In Delphi's case the problem with the increasingly fat apps (statically linking RTL + FireMonkey to the application binary) comes from the non-optimi...

Problem (FireMonkey for Android)
Hi, I have a problem for an application I'm developing for Android, I added the component "WebBrowser", and I noticed that when I click a text box does not open the virtual keyboard to write, I find this pretty useless because if I browse on the "www.google.com" I should have the ability to run a search on the internet, you know help me to solve this problem? How can I bring up the keyboard when I click on a text box on the web browser? thanks I paid a fortune for the latest release with the Mobile add-on. Only to find this "fineprint" http://docwiki.embar...

Installing components for FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS
Hi, How do I install components for both FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS? I have one package 'FMXMyFireMonkeyControl' and 'FMIFireMonkeyControl' which both point to the same file with the same registration 'TFireMonkeyControl'. If I compile one package (FMXMyFireMonkeyControl) it installs correctly, then change the include file (FMCompile.INC) to compile for IOS (FMIFireMonkeyControl) which is included in the FMX.FireMonkeyControl.pas file: {$I FMCOMPILE.INC} uses {$IFDEF COMPILEIOS} FMX_Types, FMX_Objects, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Effe...

Java, Android, Firemonkey
Hallo, ich hatte schon mal angefangen, möchte aber meine Frage präzisieren. In der Zwischenzeit habe ich ein Beispiel zu Firemonkey gefunden. Mit dieser Bibliothek will ich meine Android-Software erstellen. Die Firemonkey-Units sind in C:\Programme (x86)\embarcadero\RAd Studio\9.0\Source\fmx. Dort fine ich aber nur Beispile, die Windows-Applicationen erstellen - und als auswählbare Zielpattformen gibts Win32, win64 und OS X - nix mit Android.Weiß jemand wie es weitergeht?????????? ...

Firemonkey TWebBrowser Android TPopup
Hi There, We're trying to add an overlay on a webbrowser to display some information. In Firemokey (iOS,Android) there is no way to add FMX controls over the TWebbrowser for they will not be visable. The workaround is to create a TForm or TPopup and call Popup1.Popup;. We have done this and it does work for iOS. but in Andriod the TPopup appears behind the TWebBrowser. is there anyway to overcome this problem? regards, Peter-Paul > {quote:title=Joke van den Broek wrote:}{quote} > The workaround is to create a TForm or TPopup and call Popup1.Popup;. > We have ...

setScrollbarFadingEnabled -> how to set with firemonkey
Hello Forum ;) I want to stop the Scrollbars in a Scollbox to fade out after a second. In an Android Forum i found the Tips: scollview.setScrollbarFadingEnabled(false); or android:scrollbarFadeDuration := '0'; android:scrolbarAlwaysDrawVerticalTrack := true; Is there a way to set this in Delphi XE? Thanks so much. ...

Firemonkey Android Bug? [Edit]
Hello there, i would like to know if this is a bug or my misstake: I use this procedure for the back button: {code}procedure TForm.FormKeyUp(Sender: TObject; var Key: Word; var KeyChar: Char; Shift: TShiftState); begin showmessage(inttostr(Key)); if Key = vkHardwareBack then begin showmessage('it works'); Key := 0; end; end;{code} When i start the app it shows me the correct key "137" and "it works". But if i do anything in my app (for example only browser.navigate xy) and try it again the button doesnt do anything. Where is the error? B...

Web resources about - Setting Android FireMonkey TMemo color - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore