Problem (FireMonkey for Android)

Hi, I have a problem for an application I'm developing for Android, I added the component "WebBrowser", and I noticed that when I click a text box does not open the virtual keyboard to write, I find this pretty useless because if I browse on the "www.google.com" I should have the ability to run a search on the internet, you know help me to solve this problem? How can I bring up the keyboard when I click on a text box on the web browser? thanks
0
Damiano

I paid a fortune for the latest release with the Mobile add-on.
Only to find this "fineprint"  http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Release_Notes_for_XE5.
  ==WebBrowser Does Not Accept Keyboard Input on Android:
  ==On Android devices, the on-screen keyboard is not available in a TWebBrowser control. This means that a user cannot complete a web form, for example.
  ==The TWebBrowser control should be used for displaying information or documents. User interaction should be performed with FireMonkey controls.

Tip? = I still have to try this, maybe using a different browser might work = http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9327111/is-there-a-web-browser-component-for-use-in-firemonkey-application
0
Johan
12/9/2013 8:59:24 AM
> {quote:title=Johan Pretorius wrote:}{quote}
> I paid a fortune for the latest release with the Mobile add-on.
> Only to find this "fineprint"  http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Release_Notes_for_XE5.
>   ==WebBrowser Does Not Accept Keyboard Input on Android:
>   ==On Android devices, the on-screen keyboard is not available in a TWebBrowser control. This means that a user cannot complete a web form, for example.
>   ==The TWebBrowser control should be used for displaying information or documents. User interaction should be performed with FireMonkey controls.
>
> Tip? = I still have to try this, maybe using a different browser might work = http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9327111/is-there-a-web-browser-component-for-use-in-firemonkey-application

Anyone able to get that TChromiumFMX to work in XE5? I get an error some some line about tagBITMAP := nil.
0
Eli

XE7 Firemonkey for Android HTTPRIO Problem [Edit]
WSDL : *http://www.byjg.com.br/site/webservice.php/ws/cep?WSDL* {code} unit Principal; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Forms, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.TabControl, System.Actions, FMX.ActnList, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Layouts, FMX.Memo, FMX.Edit, Soap.InvokeRegistry, Soap.Rio, Soap.SOAPHTTPClient; type TfmPrincipal = class(TForm) TabControl1: TTabControl; TabItem1: TTabItem; TabItem2: TTabItem; TopToolBar: TToolBar; ToolBarLabel: TLabel; TopToolBar1: TToolBar; ToolBarLabel1: TLab...

Rendering problem on webbrowser in android app firemonkey
Hi. I have tryed the TWebBrowser demos http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_the_Web_Browser_Component_(iOS_and_Android) If i try to open for example the url http://www.webnews.it/2014/04/10/windows-phone-8-1-scaricare-lupdate-in-anticipo/?ref=post into native Android Web Browser Program, i see all page into screen (is not present horizontal scroll bar) This page seems to be responsive Instead, the same url in FireMonkey is not seen correctly: The page is great, appears the horizontal bar. If TWebBrowser uses the native browser, why t...

Firemonkey Android Ftp File Send Problem
hi guys, (sorry about my english) we develop an application on xe5 firemonkey android platform. our app connect ftp server succesfuly and start to send a file (a picture which size about 70 kb) but it newer ends. while the app running we never reach the file from ftp directory. if we close the app then we can open file from ftp. we try in debug mode or run app from phone manually problem is same. but we run same code in firemonkey desktop app in windows; it works. can anybody help us to find what is the problem? here is our code; {code} procedure TPrgDosyaGonder.execute(); begin...

Firemonkey XE6 Android Thai character render problem
Firemonkey XE5 Android Thai character render problem Click to report abuse... Click to reply to this thread Reply Headers Headers Posted: Sep 16, 2013 4:21 AM X-Source-Client: web NNTP-Posting-Host: 171.98.100.60 X-Posting-Host: 171.98.100.60 New firemonkey mobile application with blank form drop TLabel on form Write 1 line of Event OnCreate (form) procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Label1.Text:='ภาษาไทย แสดงไม่ถูกต้อง'; end; Run application on emulator or real device This bug is very serious because it never displa...

Firemonkey XE5 Android Thai character render problem
New firemonkey mobile application with blank form drop TLabel on form Write 1 line of Event OnCreate (form) procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Label1.Text:='ภาษาไทย แสดงไม่ถูกต้อง'; end; Run application on emulator or real device This bug is very serious because it never display the correct Thai character and some time crash android application . OK. I spent 3 days to fixed in method TTextLayoutNG.DoDrawLayout . For Thai developer if you want to buy XE5 for develop android in Thai language you better wait until emb. fixed this problem. > {...

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

Firemonkey XE5 Android Thai character render problem #2
sorry duplicate post Edited by: Chaiyaporn Suratemekul on Sep 16, 2013 6:22 PM ...

Firemonkey Problems
I am new to Firemonkey. I have created the beginning of a program in FireMonkey that includes: SQLConnection SQLQuery DatasetProvider ClientDataSet BindingsList BindSourceDB GridBindSourceDB created by the LiveBinding Wizard The Grid is populated with selected fields from a SQLite3 database. I have three problems. I can’t find a way to center the test in a TLabel and place it at a vertical position that I select. I Can’t find a way to change the font, font size, font color or font horizontal position in the Heading or Body in a GridBindSourceDB. The Edit functions are grayed out...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Delphi XE 5 / XE 6 Firemonkey custom component display problem
Hi everybody, I've a problem and I would like to know if you have encountered the same type of problem, and better, if you have solved it. Let's go for the explanation! With Firemonkey if you chose to create a new component derived from TListBox class with the wizard and you build and install it on a custom palet there is no problem. I mean that you can drag your own new component on a form and all is OK! But if you are doing the same thing with the TCustomListBox class as ancestor you can create your component without problem but when you drag this new one on a form you have ...

Web resources about - Problem (FireMonkey for Android) - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore