MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]

Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general

or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88902

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you
 have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to
 take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand and Stars
0
Rudy

[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example. More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime...

[ANN] Delphi Android Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE5 100% Native Android Components Develop faster Native Android applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/files/latest/download ---------- D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ D.P.F Delphi Android Native Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiandroid/ Thanks again! {code} v1.2.1 - 2013/12/15 + Added TDPFJScrollView component + Added TDPFJSeekBar * Improved BaseControl - Fixed Width/Height {cod...

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us! > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply e...

ANN D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components
I just discovered the beta of "D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components", which sounds like a great set of Open Source (Apache licensed) components: D.P.F Delphi iOS Native Components 100% iOS Performance and styles + Added UITabBarController Component + Added UIToolbar component + Added Transition Animation to controls * Wrapped MFMessageComposeViewController class * Wrapped MFMailComposeViewController class * Wrapped AddressBook.framework (ABPeoplePickerNavigationController) + MapView Component + Movie Player Component (Both Local File & URL) + HTTP Component * Wrap...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

Delphi / FireMonkey release components created at runtime [Edit]
Hello, XE6, Win7 Am I right I thinking that if I create a component, such as TImage, at runtime, Delphi automatically releases the memory when the program closes. I declared this: im: TImage; as a TForm variable. Put this in .FormCreate: ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown := DebugHook <> 0; This picks up things like TStrokeBrush when I don't run .Free; I then put this in: procedure TFrmScales.Button4Click(Sender: TObject); begin im := TImage.Create(self); im.Bitmap.Assign(I_note.Bitmap); // I_note is a TImage that I put there at design-time im.Pa...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
Moved on request to embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.ios or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88951 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "Once you have seen certain things, you can't un-see them, and seeing nothing is as political an act as seeing something." -- Arundhati Roy ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Web resources about - MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

AirAsia disaster: Indonesia cites faulty component, crew response in crash
Pilots appear to have reset the computer system's circuit breaker, leading to a series of failures that caused them to lose control of the plane ...

It’s a new year, and time for the claimed iPhone 7 component photos to begin
Taiwanese site Apple Club has posted what it claims are leaked photos of iPhone 7 components. The photos appear to show the backlight of a new ...

Japan follows US lead in banning certain Takata components
Filed under: Government/Legal , Safety , Japan Like the US, Japan will ban certain Takata's airbag inflators from vehicles in development, and ...

Lumentum, Fabrinet: Component Makers at Start of 5-Year Boom, Says Needham
Needham & Co .’s Alex Henderson today advises fiber optics enthusiasts to look to component makers , such as Lumentum ( LITE ), in 2016, more ...

Samsung reportedly lost key iPhone 7 component business
... for Samsung , which is ironic considering the two companies are fierce rivals in the mobile business. The Korean giant produces various components ...

Solar Power Is Booming and Its Biggest Component Is Dirt Cheap
Prices for polysilicon, the main ingredient in solar cells, have dropped to a record low amid a supply glut that won’t end soon.

Crew, faulty component caused AirAsia crash
Indonesian investigators said crew action and a faulty component caused the AirAsia jet crash in the Java Sea last year, killing 162 passengers. ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people

John Ridley Extends ABC Studios Deal For Three More Years; Film Component Added
John Ridley and his production arm, International Famous Players Radio Picture Corporation, have extended their first-look deal with ABC Studios ...