MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter - Available [Edit]

I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey.

More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey.

I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey.

With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRichEdit under FM, MIDA will convert automatically the old TRichEdit.

The time to create MIDA was rather long and complex.

The program is available at a price of:

99 Euro or 133 U.S. Dollar

for info and orders send an email at Mida dot FireMonkey at gmail dot com

Requests to extend the number of supported components can be made to the email above.

Best Regards.

http://midafiremonkey.wordpress.com
0
Mida

How are third-party and unknown components handled?  Are they just left off and removed from code?
0
Ralph
10/7/2011 12:13:06 AM
> {quote:title=Ralph Wesseling wrote:}{quote}
> How are third-party and unknown components handled?  Are they just left off and removed from code?

Many TMS components are supported and converted. (read label on images here )

if there are any components not present in FM ( like TRichEdit ) , they are *not* removed, but are logged after the conversion, for a manual fix.

VCL form :
http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/vcl_v82.png

form converted in FM :
http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/firemonkey_v82.png