Mida Converter - VCL To FireMonkey / iPad with one click !

Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications.

It is able to fully convert over 200 components with more being added in each new release. It fully supports and updates the data modules updating the .pas, .cpp, and .dpr files in both Delphi and C++ Builder.
VCL Framework and FireMonkey frameworks are very different and in some cases single click conversions are not possible. But in most cases you can generate a new FireMonkey application with only  a few manual changes required.
Mida is priced modestly costing less than 2 hours of a programmers time, yet can save you weeks or months of effort when converting a VCL to FireMonkey application.

Available for all registered customers the new official version of Mida 3.2

Main features :

 - *XE4 Support* :
 Full support XE4 StyleBook
 Full support XE4 FireMonkey3
 Full support XE4 TFrames
 Support XE4 ListView ( basic support )

 - *New Mobile XE4 support*
Now you can to convert your VCL DeskTop source to Apple iPad ( XE4 - Mida Studio only )

 - C++ Builder Source code update ( convert your C++ Code )

 - TSyleBook are now more Optimized ( for XE3/XE4 )

 - Many Raize components

 - Many BusinessSkinForms components

 for more informations Official Site :

http://www.midaconverter.com/
http://www.midaconverter.com/forum
http://www.youtube.com/user/MidaFireMonkey

*Any Screenshot of new Mida 3.2 with iPad support :*
https://www.facebook.com/Mida.FireMonkey
0
Mida

Firemonkey
I am so dammed frustrated with firemonkey and livebindings. The VCL + DB Controls were fast, consistent, and stable. This fmx framework is crap. It's slow on my i5 Macbook. I'd be embarrassed to put out an app like this. The help is lousy and apparently very few people are using it based on my failed Google searches. I can see why. Livebindings is cute when you have a few fields, but it a rats nest when you have a moderately complex form and have to wire up dozens of controls. There is no official support for nullable fields in livebindings which blows my mind....

Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

[...]

ANN: Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
[...]

Mida Converter 3.2 Beta
Hi I am pleased to present a fast preview of *Mida Converter 3.2 for XE4 Desktop and XE4 Mobile iOS iPa*d. Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. See any screenshots : http://t.co/40RQFXSJ2E YES ! You can to convert your VCL Desktop application to iPad with Mida Studio and XE4 !! Mida 3.2 Beta ( Pro and Studio ) is already available for all registered customers Mida Team www.midaconverter.com ...

Mida Converter 3.2 Beta
Hi I am pleased to present a fast preview of *Mida Converter 3.2 for XE4 Desktop and XE4 Mobile iOS iPad*. Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. See any screenshots : http://t.co/40RQFXSJ2E YES ! You can to convert your VCL Desktop application to iPad with Mida Studio and XE4 !! Mida 3.2 Beta ( Pro and Studio ) is already available for all registered customers Mida Team www.midaconverter.com ...

Installing components for FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS
Hi, How do I install components for both FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS? I have one package 'FMXMyFireMonkeyControl' and 'FMIFireMonkeyControl' which both point to the same file with the same registration 'TFireMonkeyControl'. If I compile one package (FMXMyFireMonkeyControl) it installs correctly, then change the include file (FMCompile.INC) to compile for IOS (FMIFireMonkeyControl) which is included in the FMX.FireMonkeyControl.pas file: {$I FMCOMPILE.INC} uses {$IFDEF COMPILEIOS} FMX_Types, FMX_Objects, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Effe...

Install FireMonkey app to iPad
I got the code to build and run under the simulator, and all the necessary distribution files from Apple. However, when I try to build the app with the iPad as a target, it fails with a CodeSign error. Is there a doc to show the steps needed to install and run on an iPad? Thanks in advance. > {quote:title=Stephan Wiecek wrote:}{quote} > I got the code to build and run under the simulator, and all the necessary distribution files from Apple. However, when I try to build the app with the iPad as a target, it fails with a CodeSign error. > > Is there a doc to show the st...

Delphi XE2, OSX and FireMonkey?
1. Does anyone know if developing with FireMonkey will be the only way to develop for OSX with XE2? 2. Does anyone know if you will need to compile on a Mac for OSX, or will XE2 cross compile? I know this will all come out during the world tour, but I'm just trying to get some idea so I can start planning. 1. Yes, I think for now it will be the only way. But you can probably build a native UI for OSX by directly using the API, like you can also develop Win32 applications without using the VCL. 2. XE2 will only be available for Windows, but it will compile for other platforms. &l...

Making Firemonkey more compatible with Delphi
I have programmed in Delphi since 1995 Delphi1 I am now evaluating Delphi XE4. It boggles my mind, why embarcadero has lost the most important aspects of Delphi. Simplicity and Fast User Interface creation. I can easily see how Firemonkey can be improved to bring it in line with traditional Delphi Techniques by doing the following. 1. All Firemonkey controls need a data aware counterpart. 2. Firemonkey Styles need to be converted to TControl descendants. 3. ie. TLayout goes to TPanel ( TFMXPanel ) 4. ie. TRectangle does to TFrame TFMXFrame ) 5. LiveBindings gets placed un...

Convert XAML to Firemonkey controls?
Anybody spent time or thoughts on converting XAML objects to firemonkey controls? ...

Web resources about - Mida Converter - VCL To FireMonkey / iPad with one click ! - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore