MD5 SHA* Hash in Delphi Firemonkey 2 [Rad XE3]

Hi.

I have searched the web for tow days now, and I could not find any components that can do md5 sha1 sha256 sha512 and are compartabe with firemonkey, win + osx. Mybe someone knows a good package or two.

Thanks.
0
Kristaps

Are Threads and Timers preemptive in FireMonkey under Delphi XE3?
I've searched the forum and tried to find this in the documentation - all to no avail. I'm starting a new project and I'm considering moving from XE2 to XE3 for it. In my app, I need to have several timers and threads running and THE key requirement is that they are not subject to blocking. The app will need to run under both Windows and OS X. Any help is appreciated. -Mike > In my app, I need to have several timers and threads running > and THE key requirement is that they are not subject to blocking. You should expect similar behaviour to the VCL. Are you not ge...

Delphi XE3 plus CBuilder XE3 demo is still Delphi only
Have Delphi XE3 installed (and registered), tried to install the CBuilder XE3 demo to see if it work as required. The result is that only Delphi was updated and no CBuilder available. Is there a way to test it - I would have upgraded to full RadStudio but doubted the CBuilder 64 bit compiler would be available in time (deadline is almost here and already ported the code to VC++ but don't particularly like it). ...

Delphi XE5 Update 2
I should have 8 options. I see just the first 2: Blank Application and 3d Application. http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/FireMonkey_Mobile_Application_Templates How can I get the others to appear? Kyle Miller wrote: > I should have 8 options. I see just the first 2: Blank Application and 3d Application. > http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/FireMonkey_Mobile_Application_Templates > > How can I get the others to appear? > I've seen this happen for C++, but not for Delphi. If you launch with the -r option I expect they'll be there. -...

Touch Gestures in Firemonkey 3D application Delphi XE3 MacOS [Edit]
Hi! I'm trying to create a MacOS Firemonkey 3D application with gestures enabled but I can't make it work. I can place a GestureManager on the form but there is no Touch property on the TForm3D object. Then I've tried to create a TLayer3D with a normal TPanel where I was able to set the Touch property but the gestures didn't work although it captured any other mouse movements. Then I've created a separate HD TForm with a GestureManager and with the Touch property set which worked as a stand alone form but whe n I've linked a touch enabled TPanel on the HD TForm to t...

How to show custom cursor on transparent firemonkey form Delphi XE3 [Edit]
HI. In my application I need to show a semi-transparent form with specific cursor. A simple example: procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Fill.Kind := TBrushKind.bkSolid; Fill.Color := $50000000; Top := 0; Left := 0; Width := 600; Height := 600; Transparency := true; Cursor := crSQLWait; end; but cursor is changed only when I start mouse moving. I don't know how to fix it:( Edited by: Sam Rob on Apr 8, 2013 1:31 AM decision: I add to onActivate: Cursor := crSQLWait; Application.ProcessMessages; ...

Firemonkey delphi xe3 warning can't parse __DATA/__objc_imageinfo section
I would like to know how to resolve this warning problem and what does it mean thanks for all answer. [DCC Hint] H2596 ld: warning: can't parse __DATA/__objc_imageinfo section in C:\Users\reaz\Documents\RAD Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS6.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/CoreFoundation Am 2/6/13 4:30 PM, schrieb reaz ahmeer: > I would like to know how to resolve this warning problem and what does it mean > > thanks for all answer. > > [DCC Hint] H2596 ld: warning: can't parse __DATA/__objc_imageinfo section in C:\Users\reaz\Documents\RAD Studi...

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.2! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.2! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.2! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.2! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

RAD Studio XE2 a new era for Delphi and C++Builder Developers: 64-bit, Mac OS/X, LiveBinding, Cloud API, FireMonkey
More details emerged about XE2 & FireMonkey http://www.dzone.com/links/rad_studio_xe2_a_new_era_for_delphi_and_cbuilder.html This release represents a new era for Delphi and C++Builder developers, there are lot of new stuffs on this release and we will show all of them during the RAD Studio XE Tour, in the mean time I would like to highlight some of them: - New Delphi for 64-bit Windows and full VCL/RTL support - dbExpress ODBC driver - Full monitoring and controlling of DataSnap connections - LiveBinding, the new mechanism for binding any type of data - Cloud API support...

Hashing: avoid MD5 and SHA-1; use SHA-2 or Whirlpool
"I don't know if you guys have been keeping up with current events, but MD5 just got its ass kicked!" - with apologies to Private Hudson It's been known for some time in the crypto world that MD5 is weak, that there are shortcuts to finding hash collisions. Recently, that weakness has turned into a full-fledged failure: It is now possible to quickly and easily craft two very different files with identical MD5 hashes. MD5 is dead. Don't use it. Similarly, we should avoid SHA-1 for any permanent purpose, though in the short term it's not quite dead yet....

Web resources about - MD5 SHA* Hash in Delphi Firemonkey 2 [Rad XE3] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore