Looking for video or technical docs in creating an firemonkey android style

I want to create a style that allows me to control the height of a tedit box, etc on firemonkey.  I dont need picture graphics, just boxes or rectangles that allow me to create tedits, other rectangle type controls that I can control apart from platform defaults.
0
al

Delphi XE5 Firemonkey iOS7 Style (where is it?)
It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is iOS6 style components. I can compile on iOS7 and it will bring up the keyboard in iOS 7 but none of the drag and drop components from firemonkey are iOS7 style. Am I missing something obvious? > {quote:title=David Templar wrote:}{quote} > It says here http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/whats-new that XE5 has "iOS 7 SDK support and style" > > Where is the iOS7 style? - All I can see is...

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Delphi / FireMonkey release components created at runtime [Edit]
Hello, XE6, Win7 Am I right I thinking that if I create a component, such as TImage, at runtime, Delphi automatically releases the memory when the program closes. I declared this: im: TImage; as a TForm variable. Put this in .FormCreate: ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown := DebugHook <> 0; This picks up things like TStrokeBrush when I don't run .Free; I then put this in: procedure TFrmScales.Button4Click(Sender: TObject); begin im := TImage.Create(self); im.Bitmap.Assign(I_note.Bitmap); // I_note is a TImage that I put there at design-time im.Pa...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

VCL/FireMonkey styles missing on Win7/64 Delphi Pro XE2
Hi, I just moved to a new Win7/64 laptop and installed XE2 and just noticed that the VCL/Firemonkey styles aren't available in the IDE. I see the VSF files in the \redist folder but there's nothing except the bpl/dcl folders under the \Rad Studio folder in documents. I tried looking at the installer again but I didn't see an option to modify the installation to include the styles. I tried posting this to Install but haven't gotten any responses yet. I was hoping to start a new project using styles this weekend. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Tha...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

New video of camera surveillance app made with Delphi XE5 and FireMonkey [Edit]
Hello guys I know that most of you have already seen the video from our mobile camera surveillance system, but today I uploaded a new video showing the final version, which has a much better interface than the previous version, along with some nice features that you all will like to see. I would recommend the PTZ and Virtual Matrix sections which shows some nice GUI controls made with Firemonkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQGA8-sO9w The app is also available for download for Android, instructions are available on the video description > {quote:title=Eric Fleming Bonilha w...

Firemonkey
I am so dammed frustrated with firemonkey and livebindings. The VCL + DB Controls were fast, consistent, and stable. This fmx framework is crap. It's slow on my i5 Macbook. I'd be embarrassed to put out an app like this. The help is lousy and apparently very few people are using it based on my failed Google searches. I can see why. Livebindings is cute when you have a few fields, but it a rats nest when you have a moderately complex form and have to wire up dozens of controls. There is no official support for nullable fields in livebindings which blows my mind....

XE5, Android FireMonkey mobile application, new projects created without default icons.
If I make a new project and then try to run it, I get this error: [PAClient Error] Error: E2312 ERROR: resource directory '\res' does not exist I know that this error can be solved by defining icons in Project -> Options -> Application, but shouldn't Delphi have some icons defined by default? I get the same error on brand new installations on two machines. How do I fix this so I have some default icons defined for all projects I create? FIXED. I uninstalled Delphi and cleaned the registry of everything I found about RAD Studio 12.0 and installed again. Now...

Firemonkey Style
When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the right-click the Edit Custom Style. But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, placing two TButtons on the form, right click on the button and I cannot see the Edit Custome Style buttons! Anyone has a clue? > When trying out the sample applications, at each and every component, I can see with the > right-click the Edit Custom Style. These are the *desktop* sample applications I take it...? > But when creating a new application, Firemonkey mobile application, ...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Web resources about - Looking for video or technical docs in creating an firemonkey android style - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore