Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS

:-)

I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this?
It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs?

Regards
0
Gustavo

Gustavo wrote:

> I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using
> XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this?

Good luck.  SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually.  You are
best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you.

> It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey?

I seriously doubt it.

> Are there any APIs?

SIP is an application-layer protocol.  No OS that I know of natively implement
APIs for it.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
We are building an app for iOS and need to be able to listen for asynchronous client-side notification events created by a third party library. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to import the third-party objective C library but we were able to do it by creating "fake calls." We can now compile and run the application but have not been able to register our application to receive notifications created by the third party library. For example, we have a credit card swiper that plugs into the audio jac k. When a credit card is swiped, it creates an asynchronous client notificatio...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
Moved on request to embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.ios or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88951 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "Once you have seen certain things, you can't un-see them, and seeing nothing is as political an act as seeing something." -- Arundhati Roy ...

Delphi iOS 7 firemonkey xe5 VideoZoomFactor unimplemented
Hi, I want to use the new IOS 7 AVCaptureDevice feature VideoZoomFactor in Delphi XE5 but the feature hasn't been implemented. Is there a good way to use features that haven't yet been added to base objects in delphi? Are those header files, like IOSapi.AVFoundation.pas machine generated? I modified the files FX.Media.IOS, iOSap.AVFoundation and FMX.Media to add the missing feature i wanted and recompiled. That worked for this feature, but I would like to find a better way. is there a timetable to releasing the iOS 7 features in firemonkey? I was kind of surprised to find i...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

why delphi xe4 does not have a demo for IOS Rest DataSanp Client ? [Edit]
I really need Demo for Res DataSnap Server (connect to mySql /msSql) and a IOS Rest DataSanp Client. But I can't not find any? Why? Mainly, I need to know how to add, delete, update records on IOS Rest DataSanp Client. Anyone could provide a hint.!!! Mitchell Hu Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:17 PM Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:22 PM ...

Erro Delphi XE4 + Firemonkey: Aplicacao fecha sozinho em maquina
Aplicação com image ou progressbar fecha instataneamente e a maquina esta com o directx atualizado com windows 2003 server ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Delphi XE4 incredibly slow to render form when debugging a FireMonkey app
I have just started using Delphi XE4 having previously been using XE3. I am having a problem when running any FireMonkey application, even something as simple as a form with a label. Once the compiler has finished it takes around 20 seconds before the form is displayed. If I run the application from the EXE the delay is gone. I've tried compiling without debugging info and the problem persists. Can anyone recommend a course of action to find a solution to this? Kind regards Tristan ...

Web resources about - Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Passed the House on January 9, 2007 (299-128 Roll call vote 015 , via Clerk.House.gov) Reported by the joint conference committee on July 25, ...

Implementing New Ideas Quickly - YouTube
Featuring: Mike Masnick, TechDirt http://www.techdirt.com Any mention of products or services by video personalities does not imply any partnership ...

Iran, U.S., EU begin implementing historic nuclear deal
Iran unplugged banks of centrifuges involved in its most sensitive uranium enrichment work on Monday, prompting the United States and European ...

Iraq to talk with Syria on implementing AL deal
Iraq on Thursday agreed with the Arab League (AL) to try to convince Syria to implement the bloc's initiative in a bid to avoid economic sanctions ...

Iran says differences over implementing nuclear deal solved: negotiator
Montreal Gazette Iran says differences over implementing nuclear deal solved: negotiator People's Daily Online Global TimesChinadaily.com.cn ...

China, Kazakhstan to enhance cooperation by implementing Silk Road initiative
China, Kazakhstan to enhance cooperation by implementing Silk Road initiative

Guess? exec says company saw immediate improvements after implementing iPads in stores
BusinessInsider pointed us to an interview on OpenForum with CIO of clothing retailer Guess?, Michael Relich. The company implemented iPads for ...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: MCSO implementing 'patriotic' campaign with US flag at each cell
The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office announced it started a campaign to display U.S. flags on every cell among its jails. Any vandalism will ...

Implementing An Employee Wellness Program? Be Careful – The EEOC Is Interested
According to recent studies, over 90% of employers offer some type of wellness incentives to their employees. This is a significant jump from ...