For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program?
I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this?
0
oscar
4/10/2014 12:43:33 PM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey
📃 4901 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 2243 Views

> {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program?
>
> I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this?
Project|Deployment|Add {non Delphi stuff}
--
Linden
"Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source"
> {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> > For example i have one programm builded as xcode for iOS, and i build one program as delphi for iOS. I want to have only one instalation, i can to add this xcode program into my delphi installer of my ios program?
> >
> > I can to do the same as android? how i can to to this?
>
> Project|Deployment|Add {non Delphi stuff}
>
> --
> Linden
> "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source"
Thanks Linden. I only add in deployment the .ipa o .apk file?
0
oscar
4/11/2014 2:30:06 AM