I can to execute one external (android/ios) program from one delphi program

For example I want to have one button, that execute or open one .apk file in android. I can to do this? how i can to do this? I can to do the same as iOS external program or .ipa file?
0
oscar

how i can to import one (xcode) or ios library into one delphi project?
This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? Regards, > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? > > > Regards, Not sure what you mean, do you mean load a dylib file into your Delphi app? > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? So you may load statically linked libs into your iOS apps. When it comes to dylibs there are restrictions from Apple. IIRC, known dylibs from Apple are fine but not random ones you have c...

Is possible import one android library in one delphi project?
I have one library for android for to do calls peer to peer or app to app as skype. I use this library in one eclipse project, this library in one .jar file. I can to import this .jar file in my delphi project for reuse? If not is possible, what i can to do for to have one advanced function as to do app to app calls as skype? Regards, Edgar Mejia oscar wrote: > I can to import this .jar file in my delphi project for reuse? Have a look at these articles: Every Android API for Delphi http://delphi.org/2014/01/every-android-api-for-delphi/ Utility To Generate Java Andr...

One-to-One Chat Program ?
Hallo, Is there a program which will let me exchange text messages with another user using our respective IP addresses ? Thanks. -- Regards, Quelle In Steve Gibson's grc.privacy� Quelle wrote� > Is there a program which will let me exchange text messages with > another user using our respective IP addresses ? MS Netmeeting MS Portrait Razius Express Regards, Guy -- PGP Keys available here: http://GuysAlias.batcave.net/PGPKeys.html > Guy wrote in grc.privacy on Sun, 21 Oct 2001 19:16:07 -0500: > In Steve Gibson's grc.privacy� ...

Open one web page in one program for one PDA in C#
Hi everyone I have one big problem. Because i have one task to do and i can not find.I need to open one web page in one program. I'm doing for one PDA, but i can no find the how i can do it ... i'm programming in C# mobile ...can someone help me ... thanks Casperzinho:Hi everyone I have one big problem. Because i have one task to do and i can not find.I need to open one web page in one program. I'm doing for one PDA, but i can no find the how i can do it ... i'm programming in C# mobile ...can someone help me ... thanks Hi I only need to open one page.anyone know the command? can You ...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Why is there no delphi.debugger newsgroup but there is one for delphi.php.debugger?
I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is delphi.ide? Larry Hengen wrote: > I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is > delphi.ide? Yes -- John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com Features and bugs: http://qc.embarcadero.com Got source? http://cc.embarcadero.com ...

One to Many to One to One
I have a kinda small problem; if someone could help me that' would be niceTo keep things simplier, allow me to give the following exampleI have two tables one-to-many relationship,table1: itemtable2: itemhistoryitem has many itemhistorybasically i want retrieve all the records in 'item' sorted by 'name', along with ONE "latest" itemhistory" (date). If there aren't any historyhistory for a particular 'item', just allow null values. egcreate table #item(itemid int, name varchar(10))create table #itemhistory(itemhistoryid int, itemid int, date...

One-to-One or Many-to-One?
 Hi Friends,I've made huge database for Learning Management Systems which has around 30 - 40 tables.I was checking all the relationships between tables and everything seems fine and well defined. But, it's 4:22 AM here and I'm bit sleepy but I was thinking which of the following relationship is true between the following two tables:Table1: tbl_users (PK username, password, name, surname, email, address1, address2, phNumb)Table2: tbl_testAttempts (PK Id, username, testId, attempt, timeStart, timeEnd)As you see, the Primary key of tbl_users is foreign key in tbl_testAttempts. ...

I have my original set-up to open four tabs on start up. One of those tabs contains a program that will no longer load and I would like to change it to a useful one that works. The one In question has
Name: Bill Bobb Email: behappyatbellsouthdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: I have my original set-up to open four tabs on start up. One of those tabs contains a program that will no longer load and I would like to change it to a useful one that works. The one In question has a yellow triangle and a message "problem loading page. HOw can I change this program for another one? Thank you. Comments: Problem loading page. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.10) Gecko/20071115 Firefox/2.0.0.10 ...

Delphi XE4 is crashing while executing program
When I run delphi application which is build in Delphi XE4 under Window 7 environment, it get crashed but working fine in windows XP. Crash is coming in the following module: Fault Module Name : msxml6.dll Exception Code: c0000005 Please help me. Thanks in advance. Regards, Anurag Gupta Anurag gupta wrote: > When I run delphi application which is build in Delphi XE4 under > Window 7 environment, it get crashed but working fine in windows XP. > > Crash is coming in the following module: > Fault Module Name : msxml6.dll > Exception Code: ...

I can show one disable appearance when i execute one popup?
I want the background disable as this image: http://imagebin.org/305247 How i can to do this? > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > I want the background disable as this image: http://imagebin.org/305247 How i can to do this? Put all you controls on a main layout/rectangle etc (except popup) {code} procedure TForm2.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin popup1.IsOpen := true; Layout1.Opacity := 0.3; end; procedure TForm2.Button2Click(Sender: TObject); begin popup1.IsOpen := false; Layout1.Opacity := 1; end; {code} -- Linden "Mango" was Cool ...

Web resources about - I can to execute one external (android/ios) program from one delphi program - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey