How to show check box on TListView (FMX)

Hi
Is there a way to show the checked (tick) on the list item when the list view item is clicked?
What if i want to have multiple checks (multiple selection). Is this possible?

please advise

thanks
chris
0
Chuah

> {quote:title=Chuah Yen Hua,Christopher wrote:}{quote}
> Hi
> Is there a way to show the checked (tick) on the list item when the list view item is clicked?
> What if i want to have multiple checks (multiple selection). Is this possible?
>
> please advise
>
> thanks
> chris

See my post here, this will do what you need...
https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=116786&tstart=0
0
Graham

Java script popup dialog box when a check box control is checked. How to do with a check box?
 I have a checkbox named cbxGetInfo. If someone checks the checkbox, I want to a popup dialog box confirming the action that will be done because of the checkbox being checked. A few months ago, I used a Java Script popup dialog box for a confirmation on an action being done. Now I need to figure out how to do this for when a check box has been checked. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. Here is the code I place in my C# code.    cbxGetInfo.Attributes.Add("onchecked", "javascript:if(confirm('Are you sure you want to delete this record?...

Check Box changes other check boxes
Hi, I have a question concerning changing a check box without doing a post back on the page. I would like to do something like this: Public Sub checkAll_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles checkAll.CheckedChanged If checkAll.Checked = False Then    checkVisio.Checked = True    checkPPT.Checked = True    checkRawArt.Checked = True    checkFlatArt.Checked = True Else    checkVisio.Checked = False    checkPPT.Checked = False    checkRawArt.Checked = F...

Checking Check Boxes
I've got a page that edits user permissions that I'm porting from PHP. When the page loads, I need the site to load a checkbox list with the name of the various items and the IDs as the value. This is easy. However, I also need it to check off the selected items. This information is stored in a seperate database table. Using a JOIN I can write a query that will return the page id, the page name, and the permissions of the user fairly easily. However, I don't know what attribute to set in order for appropriate boxes to be checked when the page loads. I'm posting this in the PHP m...

How to check how many check boxes are checked in the gridview
I am trying to make a javascript client fucntion to restrict no more then two rows could be selectedI have following in the itemtemplate of the gridview [although it is telerik control but same technique should be applied] <radG:GridTemplateColumn UniqueName="chkCheck">                    <HeaderStyle  HorizontalAlign="Right" />                    <HeaderTempla...

Check All Check Box While Check Header CheckBox
 hello...I have two grid on same page...both grid contains header checkbox and item checkbox i want that if use check header checkbox then all item check box checked,i have javascript for this functinality but problem is that when i click on header check box of first grid then checkbox of second grid also checked that i dnt want i want to perform this operation on one grid at one time.i have attache my script also...plz help me....thanks<script type="text/javascript">        function SelectAll(ID)      &nbs...

how to check if a check box created in runtime checked or not?
I have a webform that have mutiple collectios of check boxes created on run time ( database driven) what is the best way to loop between them and get which ones has been checked by a user and save the results back to the database below a portion of my code. i am adding the checkbox to cell table which added to a row, then to a table, finlally the table added to a place holderwhile (drProfileList.Read()) {HtmlTableRow tr = new HtmlTableRow(); HtmlTableCell tc = new HtmlTableCell();CheckBox chkbox = new CheckBox(); chkbox.ID = drProfileList["RoleID"].ToString();chkbox.T...

How to check for the existing user in database and using custom validator how to check check box is checked or not?
Hi Friends, For Registration page i want to check if that user already exist in database or not? and i also have to check if user have check the checkbox for i agree then only he will be able to complete registration. here i am sending my design. and all validation i have done all validation except these two.<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" > <head id="Head1" runat="server"> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> <title>PRIZE MLS</title><link href="css/style.c...

show check box in crystal report
in my report i want show values like Married [check Mark] Live In city [Crose sign] Grudate [check Mark] Knowing Com [Crose sign] thanks Crystal Reports does not have a checkbox object. To simulate a checkbox in Crystal - 1. Create a formula IsMarried if {database.Married} = TRUE then 'X' (or whatever keyboard character you want) else ' ' Put {@IsMarried} on the report and right click on the field. Select 'Format Field' On the BORDER tab ensure all 4 sides have a border You will then get an X in a box o...

check to see if check box is checked onclientclick button event.
i have a check box similiar to "please check the box if you have read and understand what i placed there".  Right now i have the submit button doing a postback and checking to see if the checkbox is checked. great but inefficient.  I would like to use the onclientclick to check if the checkbox is checked and if not alert the user to check the box.  Thank you in advance and your help is appreciated.  I am very new to this javascript stuff so please spare me.  I am keeping the code inside my aspx file, not in codebehind. Jake You should look at using a validatio...

pop up- on checking a check box
I am using asp.net with C#. I need to show a pop-up window that pops-up when and if a user checks a check box.Could find wxamples of showing a pop up on button click but not on check box.Would apprecaite if someone can please help me witht he code. Thanks! Use the javascript onclick event handler to call the window.open function.<input type="checkbox" onclick="window.open('http://www.google.com', 'google');"/> I never lose, some people are just better than me at winning. Hi, use this code in your page_load event. CheckBox1.Attributes...

Check all check boxes in Gridview
I have an itemtemplate in a gridview that has a check box control, and i have three pages on that gridview...Is there someone out there who knows how i can click a link button and no matter what happens all the checkbox for the datasource binded to the gridview are check??? basically a a check all functionality Give Yourself a round of applause!DLPDeveloper I believe this article will guide you thru the process. http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/052406-1.aspx  Peter Kellnerhttp://73rdstreet.com and blogging athttp://PeterKellner.netMVP, ASP.NET Hi,  You can...

How to Check Check Box In GridView
I have One DropDown Bind With Some Procedure Table.And One GridView Bind Same Procedure Table and Grid View Have Templte Column,In Template Column Have Check Box.Both The ddl and GridView Working Properly. The Problem is there I want If Any Procedur Select in Dropdown then This Procedure Is Also check ijn GridView.     Atul try this javascript on the select onchange of dropdownlist  DgItemCount=4;//total gridview row count var CheckCount = 0; for ( i=2;i<DgItemCount + 2 ;i++) { if(document.getElementById("gridview1_ctl" + i + "_youritemname&qu...

check all check box how in TreeView
i have a TreeView inside it i have check box in all nod i want when i select the man nod all chiled check how can i do thatthanks alot for any helphttp://www.feckra.com/blog/ post your  tree binding code.Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him forever. wael_e :i have a TreeView inside it i have check box in all nod i want when i select the man nod all chiled check how can i do that see link belowhttp://geekswithblogs.net/ranganh/archive/2006/03/25/73300.aspx Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that's my way of being...

Web resources about - How to show check box on TListView (FMX) - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Blogs
FireMonkey’s underlying visual control architecture has been significantly overhauled in XE8 to enable multiple presentation implementations ...

Use AnsiString And UTF8String In Delphi XE5 Firemonkey On Android And IOS
Embarcadero disabled access to byte stings in Delphi XE5 Firemonkey and if you're a long time Delphi developer you may be missing them. They ...

Turbo Vision port to the GNU compiler and more - History
Turbo Vision port to the GNU compiler and more

Blogs
Get Latest Updates On Embarcadero Products And News Information. Embarcadero Community Blog Also Discuss About The Code Samples And Snippets. ...

Contact - Delphi XE5 XE6 XE7 XE8 Firemonkey, Delphi Android, Delphi IOS