how to convert draw from vcl to fmx?

mazemsgform.image1.canvas.draw(0,0,self.picture.bitmap);

how would i convert that so it can be used in FMX?
0
glen

> {quote:title=glen morse wrote:}{quote}
> mazemsgform.image1.canvas.draw(0,0,self.picture.bitmap);
>
> how would i convert that so it can be used in FMX?

Canvas.Drawbitmap...

TCanvas.DrawBitmap(const ABitmap: TBitmap; const SrcRect, DstRect: TRectF; const AOpacity: Single; const HighSpeed: Boolean);

Cheers,

Peter
0
Peter

Vcl to Firemonkey converter
I have found a new program (MIDA) for convert automatically DFM and Pas in FMX and pas. it's GREAT !!! don't convert all, of course, but it is very useful. I converted a project VCL , 20 forms, and I have spent using a morning instead of a week:) i was any TMS Pack component in my project and it work in FM The next version will support more pascal update ( application.MessageBox / application.exename ... ). in the last version of MIDA V. 0.81 is add TPageControl,TTabSheet support and other component two picture from site : http://midafiremonkey.files.wordp...

Free VCL to FireMonkey converter?
Hi I just read this blog post: http://delphi-insider.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/free-mida-vcl-to-firemonkey-converter.html It says that Embarcadero has licensed a special version of Mida, a converter for VCL to FireMonkey applications. As far as I can remember when FireMonkey was released there was a guy that developed this convertion tool and posted some info in the forum and got trolled by many users over here because people were not trusting that that software was real. Is this Mida converter that Embarcadero licensed actually this tool that was developed by him? As far as I can tell ...

New converter VCL to FireMonkey !!!! [Edit]
I have found a new program (MIDA) for convert automatically DFM and Pas in FMX and pas. it's GREAT !!! don't convert all, of course, but it is very useful. I converted a project VCL , 20 forms, and I have spent using a morning instead of a week:) i was any TMS Pack component in my project and it work in FM :) The next version will support more pascal update ( application.MessageBox / application.exename ... ). two picture from site : Win 32 VCL : http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9877/vcl.png FireMonkey : http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1294/firemonkey...

MIDA a new Vcl to Firemonkey converter
Hi I have found a new program (MIDA) for convert automatically DFM and Pas in FMX and pas. it's GREAT !!! don't convert all, of course, but it is very useful. I converted a project VCL , 20 forms, and I have spent using a morning instead of a week:) i was any TMS Pack component in my project and it work fine in FM ( converted in FM component ) from Mida blog : *Update MIDA V 0.82 – Chart and grid support* ...... in detail i have add support for : TChart , TStringGrid, THeader, TDBGrid, TDBAdvGrid , TcxGrid, Today don’t exist a real dbgrid component fo...

converting code from vcl to fmx [Edit]
Hi all With delphi vcl the methods I'm used to using to move a control at runtime no longer apply when I create a firemonkey application. The code is from a windows system only point of view, how can I get the below to work for me? --- if Sender is TWinControl then TWinControl(Sender).Perform(WM_SYSCOMMAND,$F012,0) --- When the above is in the button's OnMouseMove event I can drag a button around at runtime. In firemonkey this no longer applies, how/what is the method I use to do this in firemonkey? With thanks Cheers ...

MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey. More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey. I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey. With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRichEdit under FM, MIDA will convert automatically the old TRichEdit. The time to create MIDA was rather long and complex. ...

MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
This message is no longer available. > {quote:title=Mida FireMonkey wrote:}{quote} > I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey. > > > More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey. > > I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey. > > With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRi...

Mida Converter
Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. It is able to fully convert over 200 components with more being added in each new release. It fully supports and updates the data modules updating the .pas, .cpp, and .dpr files in both Delphi and C++ Builder. VCL Framework and FireMonkey frameworks are very different and in some cases single click conversions are not possible. But in most cases you can generate a new FireMonkey application with only a few manual changes required. Mida is priced modestly costing less than 2 hou...

ANN: MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
[...]

How to convert the Integer representation of VCL.TColor to a FMX.TColor
Hello, I am currently porting (parts) of a VCL application to an FMX application to run it on iOS devices. In the VCL application documents are saved that contain TColor values casted as Integers. I'd like to read those (VCL) documents and show them on iOS. How can I convert the Integer number (that represents a VCL TColor value) to a FMX TColor? I think I need the function "ColorToRGB" from the VCL.Graphics unit and then I could split the resulting RGB value into R,G,B values and then set the R,G,B values of TColorRec. But unfortunately the function ColorToRGB m...

Web resources about - how to convert draw from vcl to fmx? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Minority Ahmadiyah Muslim group in Indonesia told: convert or be expelled
A minority Muslim group has been ordered to convert to Sunni Islam or be expelled from Bangka island, off the coast of Sumatra, in the latest ...

Today’s apps gone free: BlockBear, Stock Grader, PDF Smart Convert and more
Block ads and other annoying content, take the emotion out of investing, and convert almost anything into a PDF with todays collection of apps ...

Ford patents rear wheel that converts into a unicycle
Filed under: Government/Legal , Green , Ford , Green Driving , Motorcycle , Electric Ford is thinking about allowing drivers to remove a rear ...

How to convert your old VHS tapes to DVD with this software
Remember those old VHS tapes you have sitting in the corner? Convert them into DVDs with this affordable software so you can easily watch them ...