How to config ios enterprise certificate with XE8? #2

I get ios enterprise certificate from apple, but there are only 3 options for ios device in xe8: developer/application store/ad hoc, i can't find "in house" option. how to config  ios enterprise certificate in xe8?
0
Joes

How to config ios enterprise certificate with XE8?
I get ios enterprise certificate from apple, but there are only 3 options for ios device in xe8: developer/application store/ad hoc, i can't find "in house" option. how to config ios enterprise certificate in xe8? On 7/30/15 11:13 PM, Joes Yuan wrote: > I get ios enterprise certificate from apple, but there are only 3 options for ios device in xe8: developer/application store/ad hoc, i can't find "in house" option. how to config ios enterprise certificate in xe8? > Enterprise is still an adhoc in terms of signing. i'm using an enterprise adhoc pr...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

FastScript in Delphi XE8
*Edit: This is now solved, but I leave the original message below for reference. The solution was essentially to delete all traces of FastReports (That's "Reports", not "Script") from the computer, as it was interfering with FastScript. This was actually fairly involved to do, and we did it under the supervision of someone from FastScript tech support, who was extremely helpful. If you run into the problem described below, be sure to contact their technical support and see if maybe you are experiencin g the same issue, and how to resolve it. I hope this is helpfu...

Config Solaris Netsscpe Enterprise Server 3.5.1 with PD 2.0.2
We are having major problems configuring NSE 3.5.1 on Solaris 2.6. Sybase 11.0.1 SQL Server, Open Client 11.1.1 for Solaris. The webserver simply doesn't find the /Site (example Site). We also have installed the NSE 2.0.1 instead with the same result. If you enter incorrect function names in the obj.conf file the Admin web server complains about function loading errors. It seem like the functions are loaded but some "mapping" to the /Site does not work. The PD connection, how ever, does work properly between the NT4 machine and the Sun SQL server. The obj.conf is a...

Installation error in FireMonkey-ios.pkg on XCode 4.2 ios 5.0 [Update 3]
Hello I waited for Delphi Xe2 Update 3, hoping that ios5.0 installation problem will be solved. But I couldnt managed again to install the firemonkey on MacOs side. The release notes for Update3 declare that: *Note: This installer is now compatible with Xcode 4.2. Note that while Xcode 4.2 includes the iOS 5.0 SDK, the new features of iOS 5 are not supported. FireMonkey applications can be deployed to devices running iOS 5.* I have Xcode 4.2 in Lion machine. XCode has got only ios 5.0 SDK. So How should I consider above note? Does it mean I can use Firemonkey with XCode4.2 and ios5...

Upgrad to Delphi 2010 Enterprise from Delphi 6 Enterprise
Hi, Is it possible to use the upgrade offer when upgrading to "Delphi 2010 Enterprise" from "Delphi 6 Enterprise" ? I can find a lot of different examples on upgrades.... but not this one ;-( Why is the price in the Nordic region higher than if I was buying in US? (40% off....) I've tried to registre my "Delphi 6" in order to reveive the Promo offer key, but I can't registre. Why is this ? Best regards Nils Unfortunately Embarcadero has changed the upgrading rules since February 1st. You can see it at http://www.embarcadero.com/upgrade...

XE8 and iOS 8.2
Hi all, I can"t deploy on iOS platform ( iPad ), i have this error : "[Error Erreur] Missing provisioning information. Distribution certificate has not been specified for the "Debug" platform configuration." In option , provisioning are set to auto And the help say that in debug mode no need to set provisioning information... ?! Deploy with Xcode. If that works then deploying with XE8 won't be far behind. What I usually do is update CFBundleIdentifier to be com.whatever.$(ModuleName) in Project Options|Version Info to match my provisioning certificate. > {quote:title=Eli M wrote:}{quote} > Deploy with Xcode. If that works then deploying with XE8 won't be far behind. What I usually do is update CFBundleIdentifier to be com.whatever.$(ModuleName) in Project Options|Version Info to match my provisioning certificate. Deploy with Xcode ? i have to see how we do it. i set also CFBundleIdentifier but it's the same error Same problem in "Debug" configuration > {quote:title=Chad GEBELIN wrote:}{quote} > Hi all, > > I can"t deploy on iOS platform ( iPad ), i have this error : > > "[Error Erreur] Missing provisioning information. Distribution certificate has not been specified for the "Debug" platform configuration." > > In option , provisioning are set to auto > > And the help say that in debug mode no need to set provisioning informa...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Delphi XE8 IdSSLOpenSSL crashes on iOS
Hi! I got an e-mail from one of my users of my component: Hi, I’ve managed to locate where the code is failing and put together a simple test case which demonstrates the problem. The problem occurs in TCPClientThread.pas in procedure TTCPClientThread.IdTCPClientConnected in the line SendPassWord := HashSHA512String(Trim(ServerResponse) + PassWord)); The call to HashSHA512String fails consistently on IOS with the error “Access violation at address 0000000000000000, accessing address 0000000000000000. This occurs on iDevices running IOS 8.3 both in 64 bit and 32 bit...

Certificate server working with 2.0.2 but not with 2.5
We use eDirectory 8.7.3 with Linux and IDM 2.0.1. We've succesfully used Novell Certificate Server with iManager 2.0.2 but with 2.5 it wont work at all. The most common error message in the iManager page is: "Unable to load NPKIAPI - library could not be found" In addition /var/opt/novell/tomcat/logs/catalina.log give following error messages: PropertyBook.......1437 The following error occurred: PKIError: 0 MiscUtil............521 Unable to load NPKIAPI - library could not be found Can anyone tell me what to do about this? Pekka Pekka Kuronen wrote: ...

How to put Firemonkey 2 ios app on Iphone
Hi, I would like to know how to put an ".app", firemonkey ios application on an iphone. I launch the application on an iphone simulator on a mac, it works but i want to know how to put the exe(.app) on an iphone from the mac machine. Thanks. Le 07/01/13 12:03, reaz ahmeer a écrit : > I would like to know how to put an ".app", firemonkey ios application > on an iphone. I launch the application on an iphone simulator on a > mac, it works but i want to know how to put the exe(.app) on an > iphone from the mac machine. Thanks. If you own an iPhone...

Delphi XE5: ios Error
I try to run e mobile app on a ios device (debug mode).. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The app works on the android device and on the ios simulater properly. When i use xcode itself to develop an app it works also everything fine, so I guess everything is ok with my certificate and my profisioning file.. I have several certificates installed on my mac. When I use my "iPhone Developer: Christian Schmid (<number>) certificate, I get a [PAClient Error] Code 1.. When I'am using my "3rd Party Mac Developer Ap plication: Christian Schmid" certificate, the built is succ...

Why XE8 cannot find my certificates in Provisioning? [Edit] #2
I have accidentally deleted some of the certificates in my Keychain Access. I have followed the procedure on how to create the certificates based on iTunesConnect. iTunesConnect shows that all the certificates are valid but XE8 says it cannot find. Attached is the screenshot [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/2egfg2x.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2h80ifd.png[/IMG] please help. Why did this happen, it is because i received a invalid binary when i submitted an app to iTunesConnect. It states that my certificate is not distribution certificate. Hence i removed the certificates in...

Automated(Delphi 2) methods on IOS [Edit]
Although help says automated methods does work only on Win32, I've noticed that code contains it -- *does* compile and run on Mac OS, Iphone Emulator. But I have no Iphone device, so could someone test code I attached on Iphone hardware(not emulator)? http://www.load.to/zwyZaqVnHi/testIph.7z Edited by: Alexander Snigerev on Jul 6, 2013 1:03 AM Alexander Snigerev wrote: > http://www.load.to/OzetL8d3Eu/testAutomated.7z That's missing the file "Unit13.pas" and also the .dproj file. -- Dave Nottage [TeamB] Alexander Snigerev wrote: > Although help sa...

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

How to create iOS Service application using delphi XE8
Hi, I'm using Delphi XE8 for developing mobile application. In that I have tried to create Service application for Android and iOs. And from the internet I found some of the sample code for developing Service application in Android. [Sample code for Android Service application|http://blog.blong.com/2013/11/delphi-and-android-services.html] . And Please provide me any sample code for developing Service Application for iPhone(iOs) or is the same code can be used for iPhone also. Please help me in this. Thanks A lot. https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Concept...

XE8 Debug deployment error with my certificate [Edit] #2
I can't deploy debug iOS apps on devices. Sorry my english is bad. The IDE dialog Project Options-Provisioning panel have a bug. I select a Build type "Debug" and select my Mobile Provision profile. But the Combobox "Developer Certificate" do not show my development certificate (only shows "Auto"). Same path with a Build type "App Store" work fine (my distribution certificate appears on combobox). The problem is only in debug build type. I created a lot of new development profile and the problem persist. My Mac have an OS X Yosemite and X...