How to config ios enterprise certificate with XE8?

I get ios enterprise certificate from apple, but there are only 3 options for ios device in xe8: developer/application store/ad hoc, i can't find "in house" option. how to config  ios enterprise certificate in xe8?
0
Joes

On 7/30/15 11:13 PM, Joes Yuan wrote:
> I get ios enterprise certificate from apple, but there are only 3 options for ios device in xe8: developer/application store/ad hoc, i can't find "in house" option. how to config  ios enterprise certificate in xe8?

Enterprise is still an adhoc in terms of signing.  i'm using an
enterprise adhoc provision to sign my apps in delphi xe8 and its working
fine.
0
Mike
7/31/2015 6:05:31 PM
Thanks.
but adhoc provision need list all ios device, and no more than 100, how to do?

> {quote:title=Mike Margerum wrote:}{quote}
> On 7/30/15 11:13 PM, Joes Yuan wrote:
> > I get ios enterprise certificate from apple, but there are only 3 options for ios device in xe8: developer/application store/ad hoc, i can't find "in house" option. how to config  ios enterprise certificate in xe8?
> >
> Enterprise is still an adhoc in terms of signing.  i'm using an
> enterprise adhoc provision to sign my apps in delphi xe8 and its working
> fine.
0
Joes
8/3/2015 1:14:24 AM
The enterprise adhoc provision does not require device udids.   you can
just build the ipa and deploy it to any device you want

On 8/2/15 9:14 PM, Joes Yuan wrote:
> Thanks.
> but adhoc provision need list all ios device, and no more than 100, how to do?

0
Mike
8/3/2015 3:49:22 PM
Thanks.
0
Joes

How to config ios enterprise certificate with XE8? #2
I get ios enterprise certificate from apple, but there are only 3 options for ios device in xe8: developer/application store/ad hoc, i can't find "in house" option. how to config ios enterprise certificate in xe8? ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. ...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

Upgrad to Delphi 2010 Enterprise from Delphi 6 Enterprise
Hi, Is it possible to use the upgrade offer when upgrading to "Delphi 2010 Enterprise" from "Delphi 6 Enterprise" ? I can find a lot of different examples on upgrades.... but not this one ;-( Why is the price in the Nordic region higher than if I was buying in US? (40% off....) I've tried to registre my "Delphi 6" in order to reveive the Promo offer key, but I can't registre. Why is this ? Best regards Nils Unfortunately Embarcadero has changed the upgrading rules since February 1st. You can see it at http://www.embarcadero.com/upgrade...

Delphi, Firemonkey, IOS, and TCP howto?
I was really excited about the new ability to compile IOS apps written in Delphi, but I'm starting to find some major limitations, unless I'm really overlooking something. I want to write an iphone/pad app that needs to retrieve data from a socket connection, or from a webpage (http, webservice, anything). It seems that all of the Firemonkey internet and indy components are not supported within xcode. Am I overlooking something here, or is this a feature that will not be implemented, or is it planned to be implemented? If this kind of communication is not supported, this is a hu...

Delphi XE8 IdSSLOpenSSL crashes on iOS
Hi! I got an e-mail from one of my users of my component: Hi, I’ve managed to locate where the code is failing and put together a simple test case which demonstrates the problem. The problem occurs in TCPClientThread.pas in procedure TTCPClientThread.IdTCPClientConnected in the line SendPassWord := HashSHA512String(Trim(ServerResponse) + PassWord)); The call to HashSHA512String fails consistently on IOS with the error “Access violation at address 0000000000000000, accessing address 0000000000000000. This occurs on iDevices running IOS 8.3 both in 64 bit and 32 bit...

Delphi XE5: ios Error
I try to run e mobile app on a ios device (debug mode).. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The app works on the android device and on the ios simulater properly. When i use xcode itself to develop an app it works also everything fine, so I guess everything is ok with my certificate and my profisioning file.. I have several certificates installed on my mac. When I use my "iPhone Developer: Christian Schmid (<number>) certificate, I get a [PAClient Error] Code 1.. When I'am using my "3rd Party Mac Developer Ap plication: Christian Schmid" certificate, the built is succ...

How to create iOS Service application using delphi XE8
Hi, I'm using Delphi XE8 for developing mobile application. In that I have tried to create Service application for Android and iOs. And from the internet I found some of the sample code for developing Service application in Android. [Sample code for Android Service application|http://blog.blong.com/2013/11/delphi-and-android-services.html] . And Please provide me any sample code for developing Service Application for iPhone(iOs) or is the same code can be used for iPhone also. Please help me in this. Thanks A lot. https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/iPhone/Concept...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

Delphi XE8, using iOS framework gives AV
The app uses the iOS framework CoreMIDI and works fine targeting iOSDevice (8.2), but on iOSSimulator (iOS8.2) I get an AV on the first function call (MIDIGetNumberOfSources) from this framework. There are no errors shown by Delphi, nor by the paServer in Verbose mode, and a *new empty app that only calls MIDIGetNumberOfSources, does not fail either*! How can calling a framework suddenly not work, in this main app? I think the bindings for the framework are correct. I have added the framework to the iPhoneSimulator 8.2 SDK in the Delphi SDK manager, updated local File Cache and verifi...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Web resources about - How to config ios enterprise certificate with XE8? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Certificate of Entitlement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On 1 May 1990, the then transportation unit of Singapore's Public Works Department (PWD) instituted a quota limit to vehicles called the COE ...

December Patch Tuesday avalanche of patches includes leaked Xbox certificate
... of a security fumble by Microsoft's internal IT team—the inadvertent disclosure of the private encryption keys for a wildcard SSL/TLS certificate. ...

Dell responds to concerns over certificate vulnerability
... is less common. But, that's exactly what Dell has been doing, unintentionally of course. A problem has been discovered in the eDellroot certificate, ...

Protecting your site for free with Let's Encrypt SSL certificates and acmetool
... has been more elevated lately, due to their opening up their service as a public beta. If you don't know what Let's Encrypt is, it's a Certificate ...

Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Microsoft has updated several of its security tools to remove two digital certificates installed on some Dell computers that could compromise ...

What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
In an attempt to streamline remote support, Dell installed a self-signed root certificate and corresponding private key on its customers' computers, ...

Google Pulls Trust for Symantec Root Certificate
For security reasons, Chrome, the Android OS and other Google products will no longer trust digital certificates from an old Symantec root certificate. ...

Dell Promises To Kill Dangerous Security Certificate It Shipped On PCs
Dell says it regrets the decision to install a dangerous "root certificate" for encrypted web use on its computers and promises to kill it for ...

Texas has only recently stepped up birth certificate enforcement for immigrants, records show