how i can to import one (xcode) or ios library into one delphi project?

This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this?

Regards,
0
oscar

> {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this?
>

> Regards,

Not sure what you mean, do you mean load a dylib file into your Delphi app?
0
Herbert
10/21/2014 4:44:58 AM
> {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this?

So you may load statically linked libs into your iOS apps.  When it comes to dylibs there are restrictions from Apple.  IIRC, known dylibs from Apple are fine but not random ones you have created; gotta use static.
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
John wrote:

> IIRC, known dylibs from Apple are fine but not random ones
> you have created; gotta use static.

That restriction was loosened in iOS 8.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> John wrote:
>
> > IIRC, known dylibs from Apple are fine but not random ones
> > you have created; gotta use static.
>
> That restriction was loosened in iOS 8.

Got a source link?  Can you successfully build iOS app with custom dylib and deploy to iOS device?  How about passing codesign to AppStore?
--
John Frazier (Embarcadero Newsgroup Admin)
0
John
10/21/2014 8:17:06 PM
John wrote:

> Got a source link?

In iOS 8, you can create custom App Extensions, which are based on dylibs,
just like Frameworks are.

https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Conceptual/ExtensibilityPG/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40014214

If you need to deploy to an older iOS version, you can use dlopen() to load
Frameworks at runtime after checking the OS version:

Deploying a Containing App to Older Versions of iOS
https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Conceptual/ExtensibilityPG/ExtensionScenarios.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40014214-CH21-SW3

> Can you successfully build iOS app with custom dylib and deploy
> to iOS device?  How about passing codesign to AppStore?

I can't answer that, since I don't do iOS development.

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> John wrote:
>
> > Got a source link?
>
> In iOS 8, you can create custom App Extensions, which are based on dylibs,
> just like Frameworks are.
>
> https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Conceptual/ExtensibilityPG/index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40014214
>
> If you need to deploy to an older iOS version, you can use dlopen() to load
> Frameworks at runtime after checking the OS version:
>
> Deploying a Containing App to Older Versions of iOS
> https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/General/Conceptual/ExtensibilityPG/ExtensionScenarios.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40014214-CH21-SW3
>
> > Can you successfully build iOS app with custom dylib and deploy
> > to iOS device?  How about passing codesign to AppStore?
>
> I can't answer that, since I don't do iOS development.
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
oscar
4/6/2015 8:54:31 PM
> {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote}
> This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this?

You can use any XCode-iOS framework with your Delphi project. All you need is the Delphi header file for the framework and then you need to add the framework to Delphi in Tools > Options > SDK manager.

Delphi comes with header files for most of the frameworks and the rest you have to Google for.
0
Hans

i can to import one xcode project or library into delphi xe4?
If for example i build one xcode application and have the sources. I can import this to my delphi project? ...

Is possible import one android library in one delphi project?
I have one library for android for to do calls peer to peer or app to app as skype. I use this library in one eclipse project, this library in one .jar file. I can to import this .jar file in my delphi project for reuse? If not is possible, what i can to do for to have one advanced function as to do app to app calls as skype? Regards, Edgar Mejia oscar wrote: > I can to import this .jar file in my delphi project for reuse? Have a look at these articles: Every Android API for Delphi http://delphi.org/2014/01/every-android-api-for-delphi/ Utility To Generate Java Andr...

I can to execute one external (android/ios) program from one delphi program
For example I want to have one button, that execute or open one .apk file in android. I can to do this? how i can to do this? I can to do the same as iOS external program or .ipa file? ...

Importing Delphi 2009 project in Delphi 2006
I've been using Delphi 2006 for a while and have never really felt the need to upgrade to a newer release given the expense. I'm looking at taking over on a project from someone else who developed it in Delphi 2009. The only code incompatibilities he can think of is some of the Unicode changes that were introduced after D2006 but that should be fairly easy to fix. My main concern is whether or not a project that was created in Delphi 2009 can even be *opened* in Delphi 2006. I don't know how file exte nsions or formats have changed between the two versions. Can anyone give me...

Can Delphi XE4 import iOS ObjC Class ? ( Static Library *.a )
Can Delphi XE4 import iOS ObjC Class ? ( Static Library *.a ) ObjC Code : test.a ---------------------------------------------------------------------- // test.h --- #import <Foundation/Foundation.h> @interface mycalc : NSObject { BOOL busy; } - (int) calc : (int) value; @end // test.m --- #import "test.h" @implementation mycalc -(int) calc:(int)value { busy = TRUE; return ( value + 1); } @end Delphi XE4 Code for Testing ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unit1; interface uses Syst...

One (Admin) user with many projects can add issues to only one project...
Hello every one :-) Can any one tell me if (as in subject) it is ok? I would like to have one user that makes the issues in IssueTracker and assigns the work to other workers. There is one user that is in all projects teams. So in first page he should see several "Create new issue" buttons. Instead he sees only one - the first one from the alphabetic list. Any ideas how can I make this work the way I want it to? Best regards Hector Hi Hector, Thanks for using the Issue Tracker! Yes, you can create one Admin users (who is not a member of any proje...

Why is there no delphi.debugger newsgroup but there is one for delphi.php.debugger?
I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is delphi.ide? Larry Hengen wrote: > I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is > delphi.ide? Yes -- John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com Features and bugs: http://qc.embarcadero.com Got source? http://cc.embarcadero.com ...

One to Many to One to One
I have a kinda small problem; if someone could help me that' would be niceTo keep things simplier, allow me to give the following exampleI have two tables one-to-many relationship,table1: itemtable2: itemhistoryitem has many itemhistorybasically i want retrieve all the records in 'item' sorted by 'name', along with ONE "latest" itemhistory" (date). If there aren't any historyhistory for a particular 'item', just allow null values. egcreate table #item(itemid int, name varchar(10))create table #itemhistory(itemhistoryid int, itemid int, date...

One-to-One or Many-to-One?
 Hi Friends,I've made huge database for Learning Management Systems which has around 30 - 40 tables.I was checking all the relationships between tables and everything seems fine and well defined. But, it's 4:22 AM here and I'm bit sleepy but I was thinking which of the following relationship is true between the following two tables:Table1: tbl_users (PK username, password, name, surname, email, address1, address2, phNumb)Table2: tbl_testAttempts (PK Id, username, testId, attempt, timeStart, timeEnd)As you see, the Primary key of tbl_users is foreign key in tbl_testAttempts. ...

Delphi 2010 can't upgrade Delphi 2007 projects
If I open any of my Delphi 2007 projects in Delphi 2010 it prompts me that it will upgrade it. Unfortunately, that leaves Delphi 2010 to give errors about not knowing where to find system and other core units. On the other hand, if I delete all the BDS project files and only leave the .dpr, Delphi 2010 can successfully open and compile my project. However, besides that quirk, I have another problem. I need to have both a working Delphi 2007 project and Delphi 2010, so I can compile using both without being prompted each and every time about upgrading project :) So... Any ideas to what m...

Validating a delphi FMX iOS project on xcode
I am trying to Validate an iOS application written in Delphi XE2. After archiving it, I am running the validation part -- log gin into iTunesConnect via the Xcode environment, picking the signing code id. and then it raises the following: "iPhone/iPod Touch: application executable is missing a required architecture. At least one of the following architecture(s) must be present: armv7" I was wondering whether that is the Xcode fault or the Delphi (fpc) scripts compilation fault. Anyhow the present project isn't configured right. The project I made, Build settin...

One important and one less important feature is missing
Name: Michael Bauer Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 3 Summary: One important and one less important feature is missing Comments: The less important feature that I miss is voice-command, which I like to use for convenience and I am sure several handicapped people would really appreciate. Opera has this feature working next to perfect. The less important feature is also something that Opera has implemented, but Firefox hasn't: A Zoom-function. While increasing the font-size is helpful, increasing the size of the whole page (including pictures) would be much more helpful, beca...

Missing dbexpsda.dll in Delphi 2007 (project was a D7 one)
Hello Everyone, I have an older project that was written in Delphi 7 - using DBExpres to access an MS SQL database. Today I loaded it into Delphi 2007 on a new machine - and I compiled it with no issues. However, when I run it - I immediately get an error telling me that 'Unable to load dbexpsda.dll' - Error Code 126. It may be missing from the system path. I did a quick search - and it is missing - in fact it is nowhere to be found. I am obviously missing something fairly simple - but I have no idea what it is. Any thoughts as to what my issue may be? G. B...

Web resources about - how i can to import one (xcode) or ios library into one delphi project? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the urban low-income housing buildings called projects, see public housing . For other uses, see Project (disambiguation) . The word project ...

The Project Shrink - Welcome To Shrinkonia.
... about the importance of the environment we work in and the stories we tell, we should have a Set Designer and a Storyteller on our projects. ...

Better Projects
I think this book by Tobias is beautifully written. There is real craftmanship in the prose here. The book is made up of independent self contained ...

Adani pursuing solar energy project
Indian mining giant Adani is pursuing a solar power project in Australia after years of delays in building a mega coalmine in central Queensland. ...

How Paddington Markets helped fashion label By Johnny reach Project Runway
Before crowdfunding and reality TV, the Aussie market was where some of the biggest names in business tested their products and found a following. ...

Do You Manage Projects, Or Do You Manage People?
There's a difference, as Biglaw partner turned senior in-house lawyer Mark Herrmann explains.

More Efficient Team Collaboration With Wrike Online Project Management Software
... Internet makes it easy to Skype or FaceTime with your team and get a sense for how they’re doing, but wouldn’t it be great if there was a project ...

Megaphono fest day 3 pics/review: The Acorn side project Silkken, Pith and the Parenchymas, Claude Munson ...
photos by Dominick Mastrangelo Silkken / Pith and the Parenchymas / Claude Munson @ Megaphono 2/4/2016 My Day 3 of Ottawa music conference/festival ...

Intelligent Energy Launches a Customer Funded £5.25m Project to Deliver Embedded Week-Long Mobile Phone ...
Intelligent Energy, the fuel cell technology company, has signed a Joint Development Agreement with an emerging smartphone OEM to develop embedded ...

Watch: CBS News projects Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump win New Hampshire - Videos - CBS News
Official CBS News projection of Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump victories in New Hampshire primary. CBSN's Elaine Quijano has the projections. ...