How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit]

I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project.  How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts?
Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32)
dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr"
 Success
Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2
Deploy
paclient command line for "WS210"
[PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed
[PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211
Failed
============================
Looks like it will compile for Windows. I can start the program by navigating to the exe file and running it.
I cannot run it within Delphi XE4.  When I attempt to run it I receive the message/errors mentioned above.
How do I fix?

Edited by: Steven Helms on Oct 3, 2013 7:11 AM
0
Steven

Steven Helms wrote:
> I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project.  How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts?
> Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32)
> dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr"
>  Success
> Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2
> Deploy
> paclient command line for "WS210"
> [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed
> [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211
> Failed
> ============================
> Looks like it will compile for Windows. I can start the program by navigating to the exe file and running it.
> I cannot run it within Delphi XE4.  When I attempt to run it I receive the message/errors mentioned above.
> How do I fix?
>
> Edited by: Steven Helms on Oct 3, 2013 7:11 AM

In your project manager for the project you will see a Target Platforms folder,
open it right click on iOS and select Delete.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)
> In your project manager for the project you will see a Target Platforms folder,
> open it right click on iOS and select Delete.

Thank you for the tip.  It led to the fix.
The only Target Platforms (Win32) is 32-bit Windows.  I right clicked "32-bit Windows" and selected Properties.  The Profile was set to WS210.  WS210 is the computer I am working on.  I changed it to "(None)".  I remember going through this wizard to play with deploying to other platforms.  Must have dug myself a hole.
Thank you for the help.
0
Steven

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
We are building an app for iOS and need to be able to listen for asynchronous client-side notification events created by a third party library. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to import the third-party objective C library but we were able to do it by creating "fake calls." We can now compile and run the application but have not been able to register our application to receive notifications created by the third party library. For example, we have a credit card swiper that plugs into the audio jac k. When a credit card is swiped, it creates an asynchronous client notificatio...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
Moved on request to embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.ios or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88951 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "Once you have seen certain things, you can't un-see them, and seeing nothing is as political an act as seeing something." -- Arundhati Roy ...

why delphi xe4 does not have a demo for IOS Rest DataSanp Client ? [Edit]
I really need Demo for Res DataSnap Server (connect to mySql /msSql) and a IOS Rest DataSanp Client. But I can't not find any? Why? Mainly, I need to know how to add, delete, update records on IOS Rest DataSanp Client. Anyone could provide a hint.!!! Mitchell Hu Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:17 PM Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:22 PM ...

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us! > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply e...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit]
Hi! When I install update 1 and installing new update 1 PAserver and run my application (very simple Firemonkey Mobile Application) I get: "Project xxx raised exception class SIGSEGV (11)". When I reinstall Delphi XE (without update 1) everything works fine again, I have tried to remove all code in FormCreate and OnActivate without luck. What can this be? I have also tried with the old PAserver but this doesnt work either. It Works when running to physical devices like Iphone4 and Ipad mini. But when I select to run from the simulator this errormessage comes back ag...

Delphi XE4 compiler
I have a number of applications written in Delphi 7 that I have ported to Delphi XE4. The Delphi 7 executables run on most versions of windows and all machines but the Delphi XE4 executables do not run on all machines. Would anyone know why this happens? Pier Pier Nardin wrote: > I have a number of applications written in Delphi 7 that I have ported to > Delphi XE4. The Delphi 7 executables run on most versions of windows and all > machines but the Delphi XE4 executables do not run on all machines. Would > anyone know why this happens? That's because XE4 targe...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

Web resources about - How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Compile (publisher) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Compile was a Japanese videogame developer, most notable for having developed the Puyo Puyo series, based on their Madou Monogatari franchise, ...

Information Is Power: Facebook Develops ThreatData To Compile Data On Web Threats
Part of being able to combat malware, phishing, and other online threats is gathering and consolidating as much data on those threats as possible, ...

Credit Suisse compiles yuan winners and losers list: report
... the lowers. A list of Australian winners and losers from the decision by China’s government to devalue the renminbi has reportedly been compiled ...

Beijing residents compile own death toll in flooding
Beijing residents fed up with a lack of official updates are compiling their own death tolls for last weekend's deadly floods in the capital, ...

New report compiles 25 years of UFO sightings in Canada
A Winnipeg group called Ufology Research has compiled and analyzed reported sightings of UFOs across Canada over the last 25 years.

China's nat'l library to compile book on Diaoyu Islands
China's nat'l library to compile book on Diaoyu Islands People's Daily Online ... States, Australia and the United Kingdom. The book is aimed ...

Googlers compile holiday search tips in rap video to help Santa with flight
Google is in full holiday swing (what, you haven't heard?). They just posted, on YouTube, a rap video that was put together by its employees, ...

Popular Dating Site Compiles 15 Stupid Reasons To Date A Lawyer
A new listicle describes a really horrible person to date and then says, “we think lawyers are probably this awful, go date them!” Continue ...

Author Compiles Lively L.A. Times History Lesson
Long before Eli Broad , Rupert Murdoch and people willing to pay $140 million for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, there was Harrison Gray Otis ...

Japan, China compile written pledge to improve ties ahead of summit
Japan and China reached a rare written agreement on Nov. 7 to improve relations strained by a territorial dispute over the Senkaku Islands in ...