Firemonkey Android Ftp File Send Problem

hi guys, (sorry about my english)

we develop an application on xe5 firemonkey android platform. our app connect ftp server succesfuly and start to send a file (a picture which size about 70 kb) but it newer ends. while the app running we never reach the file from ftp directory. if we close the app then we can open file from ftp. we try in debug mode or run app from phone manually problem is same.
but we run same code in firemonkey desktop app in windows; it works.

can anybody help us to find what is the problem?

here is our code;

{code}
procedure TPrgDosyaGonder.execute();
begin
  prgFtp          := TIdFTP.Create;
  prgFtp.Host     := MainFrm.edAdres.Text;
  prgFtp.Port     := MainFrm.edport.Text.ToInteger();
  prgFtp.Username := MainFrm.eduser.Text;
  prgFtp.Password := MainFrm.edpass.Text;
  prgFtp.OnWork      := MainFrm.IdFTP1Work;
  prgFtp.OnWorkBegin := MainFrm.IdFTP1WorkBegin;
  prgFtp.OnWorkEnd   := MainFrm.IdFTP1WorkEnd;

  prgFtp.Connect;

  if prgFtp.Connected then begin
    prgFtp.ChangeDir(mdizin);
    try
      prgFtp.Put(mkaynak,mhedef,False);
    finally
      prgFtp.Disconnect;
    end;
  end;
end;

procedure TMainFrm.IdFTP1Work(ASender: TObject; AWorkMode: TWorkMode;
  AWorkCount: Int64);
begin
  lbprogress.Text := AWorkCount.ToString();
  Application.ProcessMessages;
end;

procedure TMainFrm.IdFTP1WorkBegin(ASender: TObject; AWorkMode: TWorkMode;
  AWorkCountMax: Int64);
begin
  pb.Max   := AWorkCountMax;
  pb.Value := 0;
end;

procedure TMainFrm.IdFTP1WorkEnd(ASender: TObject; AWorkMode: TWorkMode);
begin
  label1.Text := 'finish...';
end;
{code}
8
Kenan

Problem (FireMonkey for Android)
Hi, I have a problem for an application I'm developing for Android, I added the component "WebBrowser", and I noticed that when I click a text box does not open the virtual keyboard to write, I find this pretty useless because if I browse on the "www.google.com" I should have the ability to run a search on the internet, you know help me to solve this problem? How can I bring up the keyboard when I click on a text box on the web browser? thanks I paid a fortune for the latest release with the Mobile add-on. Only to find this "fineprint" http://docwiki.embar...

Firemonkey Tbitmap send problem
How i to send TBitmap with DSRESTCommand ...

Firemonkey iOS app problem with resource files
I just started a new Firemonkey iOS app, and dropped a couple of TEdits and buttons on the main form along with a TMemo. When I try to build I get two error messages, for the dcc command line for the DPR: File not found: 'FMX_Filter.res' File not found: 'FMX_Platform_Win.res' Any ideas how to resolve those? I just wanted to compile the basic skeleton before moving on to add code to it. Thanks for your help! -- Cheers, Van "Half of what I say is meaningless..." - John Lennon "Your job is to figure out which half." - Van Swofford Ah, n...

XE7 Firemonkey for Android HTTPRIO Problem [Edit]
WSDL : *http://www.byjg.com.br/site/webservice.php/ws/cep?WSDL* {code} unit Principal; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Forms, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.TabControl, System.Actions, FMX.ActnList, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Layouts, FMX.Memo, FMX.Edit, Soap.InvokeRegistry, Soap.Rio, Soap.SOAPHTTPClient; type TfmPrincipal = class(TForm) TabControl1: TTabControl; TabItem1: TTabItem; TabItem2: TTabItem; TopToolBar: TToolBar; ToolBarLabel: TLabel; TopToolBar1: TToolBar; ToolBarLabel1: TLab...

Send pdf to print from Android application with Firemonkey
Hi alI: I need to generate a ticket in pdf and send it to a printer in a Android FireMonkey application. It is possible? Thanks > {quote:title=Alfonso Presa wrote:}{quote} > Hi alI: > > I need to generate a ticket in pdf and send it to a printer in a Android FireMonkey application. > > It is possible? > > Thanks You may want to ask the question in the Android specific forum, however as I asked it recently, there wasn't a clear answer last time I looked. Native PDF support has only recently been added into Android, so isn't exposed in D...

Rendering problem on webbrowser in android app firemonkey
Hi. I have tryed the TWebBrowser demos http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Mobile_Tutorial:_Using_the_Web_Browser_Component_(iOS_and_Android) If i try to open for example the url http://www.webnews.it/2014/04/10/windows-phone-8-1-scaricare-lupdate-in-anticipo/?ref=post into native Android Web Browser Program, i see all page into screen (is not present horizontal scroll bar) This page seems to be responsive Instead, the same url in FireMonkey is not seen correctly: The page is great, appears the horizontal bar. If TWebBrowser uses the native browser, why t...

Firemonkey XE6 Android Thai character render problem
Firemonkey XE5 Android Thai character render problem Click to report abuse... Click to reply to this thread Reply Headers Headers Posted: Sep 16, 2013 4:21 AM X-Source-Client: web NNTP-Posting-Host: 171.98.100.60 X-Posting-Host: 171.98.100.60 New firemonkey mobile application with blank form drop TLabel on form Write 1 line of Event OnCreate (form) procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Label1.Text:='ภาษาไทย แสดงไม่ถูกต้อง'; end; Run application on emulator or real device This bug is very serious because it never displa...

Firemonkey XE5 Android Thai character render problem
New firemonkey mobile application with blank form drop TLabel on form Write 1 line of Event OnCreate (form) procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject); begin Label1.Text:='ภาษาไทย แสดงไม่ถูกต้อง'; end; Run application on emulator or real device This bug is very serious because it never display the correct Thai character and some time crash android application . OK. I spent 3 days to fixed in method TTextLayoutNG.DoDrawLayout . For Thai developer if you want to buy XE5 for develop android in Thai language you better wait until emb. fixed this problem. > {...

is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks.
is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. Have a look in your Android output directory -- Linden "Mango" was Cool but "Wasabi" was Hotter but remember it's all in the "source" > {quote:title=Linden ROTH wrote:}{quote} > > {quote:title=Aldo Lacavalla wrote:}{quote} > > is possible to build an Android .SO with Delphi Firemonkey XE6 ? Thanks. > > > Have a look in ...

Firemonkey XE5 Android Thai character render problem #2
sorry duplicate post Edited by: Chaiyaporn Suratemekul on Sep 16, 2013 6:22 PM ...

Android C demo program to Firemonkey Delphi (Will Pay)
I have a C demo program for the Android platform that I need to convert to Firemonkey and Delphi XE5. This demo logic is written in pure C, and reads one of 5 canned barcodes. Page39a contains those barcodes. The goal is to scan those codes and react accordingly. This conversion will serve as a learning process for me. I am willing to pay for this conversion if need be. Thanking you all in advance and I look forward to any recommendations. Andy http://www.odesk.com/ has developers for hire. Thanks Eli. I will check it out. Andy On Thu, 29 May 2014 06:18:43 -0700, Eli...

Firemonkey Problems
I am new to Firemonkey. I have created the beginning of a program in FireMonkey that includes: SQLConnection SQLQuery DatasetProvider ClientDataSet BindingsList BindSourceDB GridBindSourceDB created by the LiveBinding Wizard The Grid is populated with selected fields from a SQLite3 database. I have three problems. I can’t find a way to center the test in a TLabel and place it at a vertical position that I select. I Can’t find a way to change the font, font size, font color or font horizontal position in the Heading or Body in a GridBindSourceDB. The Edit functions are grayed out...

Web resources about - Firemonkey Android Ftp File Send Problem - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore