Firemonkey 2 component did not appear on IOS device after launching [Edit]

My application is only to test no code,  a form with background color with button, label and image. While launching on ios simulator everything work.
Launching on an ios device it launch without problem but we see only the colorful form and image an can't see any other component I have put (button, label...).
While launching I got no error it launch on the device but I have some warnings which I paste at the end.

--[Warning Warning] Local file "iOSDevice\Debug\Project1.rsm" not found. Skipping deployment.

Success

Thanks for responding

Regards

Edited by: reaz ahmeer on Feb 6, 2013 4:01 AM
0
reaz

> Thanks for responding

You've posted about the iOS beta in the public fora again - you need to post in the beta groups instead.
0
Chris
2/6/2013 8:42:20 PM
>You've posted about the iOS beta in the public fora again - you need to
>post in the beta groups instead.

Is Firemonkey 2 in Beta testing? I tough it was cooked and well done.
0
Gilbert
2/6/2013 9:51:57 PM
> >You've posted about the iOS beta in the public fora again - you need to
> >post in the beta groups instead.
>
> Is Firemonkey 2 in Beta testing?

'Firemonkey 2' *for iOS* (which is the subject of the OP's question) certainly is.
0
Chris
2/6/2013 10:25:06 PM
reaz ahmeer wrote:

> My application is only to test no code,  a form with background color
> with button, label and image. While launching on ios simulator
> everything work.  Launching on an ios device it launch without
> problem but we see only the colorful form and image an can't see any
> other component I have put (button, label...).  While launching I got
> no error it launch on the device but I have some warnings which I
> paste at the end.
>

> --[Warning Warning] Local file "iOSDevice\Debug\Project1.rsm" not
> found. Skipping deployment.

Does your app have a stylebook? If so, known issue.
That warning can be ignored on device since that is the remote symbols
file and not used for debugging on the device.
0
Jeremy

Installing components for FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS
Hi, How do I install components for both FireMonkey HD and FireMonkey iOS? I have one package 'FMXMyFireMonkeyControl' and 'FMIFireMonkeyControl' which both point to the same file with the same registration 'TFireMonkeyControl'. If I compile one package (FMXMyFireMonkeyControl) it installs correctly, then change the include file (FMCompile.INC) to compile for IOS (FMIFireMonkeyControl) which is included in the FMX.FireMonkeyControl.pas file: {$I FMCOMPILE.INC} uses {$IFDEF COMPILEIOS} FMX_Types, FMX_Objects, FMX_Forms, FMX_Dialogs, FMX_Effe...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d [Edit] #2
hey all *I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d* image V V V http://up.dev-point.com/uploads/5e05f3b01ed51.jpeg Edited by: ahmed eissa on Oct 13, 2014 1:54 AM > {quote:title=ahmed eissa wrote:}{quote} > hey all > *I have a problem which does not appear in the ingredients FireMonkey 3d* > > image > V > V > V > http://up.dev-point.com/uploads/5e05f3b01ed51.jpeg > > Edited by: ahmed eissa on Oct 13, 2014 1:54 AM It looks like the button is not visible in the designer. Note how it is grey in the struct...

How do you rate you experience programming for IOS in Delphi/Firemonkey [Edit]
Hello: I've been taking a IOS programming course in objective-c/swift with xcode, and while doing my homework assignments I came to the conclusion that this is a very finicky environment, where very often things don't work as expected or there is always some minor UI glitch that has to be fixed or found workarounds for. Just to give you some examples (by far not an exaustive list): a UITableView doesn't align to the top when you use a navigation controller; upon selecting a row in a UITableView some buttons in the row disappear while the row is selected; specifying layout con...

Delphi / FireMonkey release components created at runtime [Edit]
Hello, XE6, Win7 Am I right I thinking that if I create a component, such as TImage, at runtime, Delphi automatically releases the memory when the program closes. I declared this: im: TImage; as a TForm variable. Put this in .FormCreate: ReportMemoryLeaksOnShutdown := DebugHook <> 0; This picks up things like TStrokeBrush when I don't run .Free; I then put this in: procedure TFrmScales.Button4Click(Sender: TObject); begin im := TImage.Create(self); im.Bitmap.Assign(I_note.Bitmap); // I_note is a TImage that I put there at design-time im.Pa...

Delphi XE8 FireMonkey iOS Style problem with segmented buttons [Edit]
Hi, Going through some tutorials to get used to mobile development using FireMonkey and Delphi XE8. One of the most basic layouts tend to use the toolbar component with segmented speed buttons, and then applying the correct segmented style to each button. However, there seems to be an issue with the iOS style. [Screenshot.|https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68Ju-patBf-RVVEMmI5UDd2cG8/view?usp=sharing] Using the "segmentedbuttonleft", "segmentedbuttonmiddle", and "segmentedbuttonright" styles is producing an extra border on the right button in iOS. It seems...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.2! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.2! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.2! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.2! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Firemonkey components [Edit]
I am rather new to firemonkey and was wondering where to find information on the purposes of certain controls. I am using XE8 update 1, mostly with Android 4.x. Some of the controls look much like other controls so I don't know when to use a particular control v/s when to use another. Is there an article describing the controls and the nuances or advantages of one control of another similar control. I need to know the purpose of a tlayout control, what does it give you when below the form compared to a tpanel. What is the purpose of a toolbar. How does a tstatus work. It seems to...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Ann: TsiLang Components Suite v7.1! (Multilanguage solution for Delphi and C++Builder with full FireMonkey support including Android and iOS)
Hello, We're glad to announce the release of TsiLang Components Suite 7.1! Simple and powerful localization solution for software developers. It's virtually impossible to find popular software that would not be translated (localized) into multiple languages. In fact, even niche and second-tier developers localize their products to increase international sales. Unfortunately, the process of software localizations is both time consuming and very expensive. Luckily, developers who use Delphi, or C++Builder platform can use TsiLang Components Suite to localize their software...

Web resources about - Firemonkey 2 component did not appear on IOS device after launching [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore