Delphi XE5 serious abnormal Debug / Operation Android App

After about 2 weeks of work on a project of an App Android / iOS already published on the App Store and Google Play I found the following errors:

1 - If I compile the project target device debugging the app works perfectly if it is in the foreground all goes well for hours while if I leave in the background debugging ends after a few hours  and the compiler returns to stop mode but the app is still running on device.

2 - If I compile the project target device debugging the app works perfectly close the compiler I disconnect the device and I'm going to do anything else with the device leaving the app in the background the app suddenly stops and the absurd and very serious since that time will not start again.When I try to start the app you only see a black screen

Same sources compiled for iOS work perfectly for days never stops.

I am very disappointed and angry in this state is difficult to work and produce good work I hope someone has some advice to get around the problem.

Bye All
Manuel Di Maio
0
Manuel

Web resources about - Delphi XE5 serious abnormal Debug / Operation Android App - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Operation Gladio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Gladio ( Italian : Operazione Gladio ) is the codename for a clandestine NATO " stay-behind " operation in Italy after World War II ...

The Sydney Opera House police operation is over
A police op is currently underway in the #Sydney CBD & #Manly . As the operation is ongoing, no further info is available at this stage. — NSW ...

Opera House scare: Police operation underway - DailyTelegraph Search Search
... Sydney Opera House following information posted on social media. A police op is currently underway in the #Sydney CBD & #Manly . As the operation ...

Police operation at Sydney Opera House sees area evacuated
POLICE operations have completed at Sydney Opera House and Manly wharf with the areas earlier evacuated and some ferry services cancelled.

Operation Boomerang: Anti-vegan Australia Day lamb ad featuring Lee Lin Chin gets the all-clear
The Advertising Standards Bureau has, in effect, told any objectors a controversial Australia Day ad to learn to take a joke.

Perth mother Mel Johnson left quadriplegic after migraine operation
Mel Johnson says when she woke up from a day procedure at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital last September and couldn't move she knew straight away ...

Burkina Faso: Operation to retake Splendid Hotel from Islamists ends, more than 100 hostages freed, minister ...
Security operations to drive Al Qaeda fighters from a hotel they seized in Burkina Faso's capital end with 126 hostages freed.

Operation under way to end Burkina Faso hotel siege
Over 20 killed and 63 hostages freed as security forces raid hotel in Ouagadougou to end the standoff with gunmen.

VW names new exec to oversee North American operations
Filed under: Hirings/Firings/Layoffs , Volkswagen , North America Repairing Volkswagen's reputation in North America will be a tough job. Is ...

2 Among First To Be Charged Under LA’s New Ordinance Restricting Drone Operations
Two men are facing criminal charges over accusations they flew drones too close to restricted areas in Los Angeles.