Delphi XE5 on android Gyroscope, Accelerometer not work (angle) [Edit]

Device:
  - Google Nexus 7
  - Cubot GT99

http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Gyroscope/  -  does not rotate
http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Accelerometer/
  - work: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z
  - Angle X, Angle Y, Angle Z, Speed not visible

Please FIX or  I can not set up permissions?

P\S  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8UQiBZfIc   ( It also shows on the listed device )

Edited by: ceollihuk ceollihuk on Nov 16, 2013 2:42 AM
0
ceollihuk

ceollihuk wrote:

> http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Gyroscope/
>  -  does not rotate
> http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Accelerometer/
> - work: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z
> - Angle X, Angle Y, Angle Z, Speed not visible

It is a shame that the following device lists do not include those tests:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE5/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development
http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> {quote:title=ceollihuk ceollihuk wrote:}{quote}
> Device:
>   - Google Nexus 7
>   - Cubot GT99
>
> http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Gyroscope/  -  does not rotate
> http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Accelerometer/
>   - work: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z
>   - Angle X, Angle Y, Angle Z, Speed not visible
>
> Please FIX or  I can not set up permissions?
>
> P\S  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8UQiBZfIc   ( It also shows on the listed device )
>
> Edited by: ceollihuk ceollihuk on Nov 16, 2013 2:42 AM

The Gyroscope example also fails to work on

Nexus 7 (2012) running Android 4.4
GT-N7000 (Samsung Galaxy Note)
0
Simon
11/22/2013 7:19:14 PM
> {quote:title=Simon Cox wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=ceollihuk ceollihuk wrote:}{quote}
> > Device:
> >   - Google Nexus 7
> >   - Cubot GT99
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Gyroscope/  -  does not rotate
> > http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Accelerometer/
> >   - work: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z
> >   - Angle X, Angle Y, Angle Z, Speed not visible
> >
> > Please FIX or  I can not set up permissions?
> >
> > P\S  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8UQiBZfIc   ( It also shows on the listed device )
> >
> > Edited by: ceollihuk ceollihuk on Nov 16, 2013 2:42 AM
>
> The Gyroscope example also fails to work on
>
> Nexus 7 (2012) running Android 4.4
> GT-N7000 (Samsung Galaxy Note)

Nexus 7. Android 4.4
3.1.10-gee1a0b2
oct 16 17:06:02  PDT2013
KRT16S

NOT WORK Gyroscope
0
ceollihuk

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

Does Delphi XE5 firemonkey work on current Samsung tablets? [Edit]
I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true? If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices. When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet. I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today ...

android service application on Delphi XE5 [Edit]
Is it possible to develop "android service application(backround)" on delphi xe5 ? if possible, how to ? Thanks. Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:40 AM Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:45 AM ...

Delphi XE5 - Android
Hello. I have a mobile phone that have this hardware: Processor ARMv7 rev 9 (v71) 849Mhz 445MB ram. Using Android OS v 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) I created a FireMonkey Mobile project, then, i put some edits and labels into my form and just run it. (I already have did the configs to SDK/NDK) My application compile ok, deploy ok, install ok, run ok. But when i see it running on the mobile device, i only see blank screen, i can click on the edits but it is all invisible, it works and show me the keyboard but i can't see anything , its all blank. I need help with this,...

movetasktoback function delphi xe5 android? [Edit]
Hi, I want my application not close when the back button is pressed. I want it to minimize and run in background. Is this possible? I've saw a movetasktoBack function on Java. Is this function available for Delphi too? {code} public class TestActivity extends Activity { //... // Working for all API levels @Override public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) { if (keyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_BACK) { moveTaskToBack(true); } return super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event); } // Alternative variant for API 5 and higher @Override ...

Delphi XE5 TWebBrowser Problem on Android [Edit]
I have write 4 samples code: 1) paginaweb:='file://'+pathpdf+'prova.pdf'; webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; 2) paginaweb:='http://www.ufficiotecnicogecom.com/Volantini/prova.pdf'; webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; 3) have used webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); 4) paginaweb := 'http://www.youtube.com/user/SisaCentroSudGecom'; webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); or webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; webbroser1 is in a mobile form. All not work on Android but work fine on iOS, the case of youtube url load page but still stuck on loading vide...

Delphi XE5 Android problem (Indy TCP) [Edit]
Hi! Have some major problems, no ideas left. My Android app. is using a component TCP Server-Client Library (http://www.3delite.hu/Object%20Pascal%20Developer%20Resources/TCPServerClientLibrary.html) that I made before. The server app. is built with Delphi XE2 and is using this same component too. The problem is that when I try to download some files with it to Android the Android app. either freezes, or the download stops, randomly (sometimes 3 files arrive successfully and then freezes/stops). Testing with 3 10MB and 2 100MB audio files which are transfered at the same time. What ...

Delphi XE5 instant trial: Android emulator does not run [Edit]
Installed XE5 instant trial - no problem. The "Android Tools" menu is missing, although It is supposed to be installed by default according to the installation notes. Note: the Instant Trial does not offer any installation options. So I started the SDK manager from the File Browser in the IDE, all the files are there. Installed an Android system image - no problem. Created an emulator - no problem. Tried to start the emulator: PANIC - can not start +devicename+ . Tried all standard devices - same problem. A problem with the "virtualized" paths inside Ap...

Delphi XE5 for android fails to copy the asset in System.StartUpCopy [Edit]
As I am obviously not getting an answer, so I will post it here to, maybe somebody here knows the answer to my problem. Bellow is the link to stack overflow question, so I don't repost everything. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19936833/delphi-xe5-for-android-fails-to Edited by: Iztok Kacin on Nov 12, 2013 11:02 PM ...

Delphi XE5 Android App dies preparing INDY email [Edit]
Can someone help me with the following code, it connects and authenticates the idsmtp connection but the app dies on the line:- idMessage1.Recipients.EMailAddresses:='colin@gmail.com'; Anyone had and overcome this problem? procedure TForm3.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin if idSMtp1.Connected = true then idsmtp1.Disconnect; idsmtp1.Connect; //THIS LINE WORKS idSmtp1.Authenticate; //THIS LINE WORKS idMessage1.Clear; //THIS LINE WORKS ...

how to read android contacts,callogs,sms,etc on Delphi XE5 [Edit]
hi, i want to read android phone contacts(adress book) list name and phone number, i search a sample of Delphi XE5 for this but not find. Could you please give a small sample on it. (contacts, callogs, sms, etc.) Thanks. Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:37 AM Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:39 AM ...

[SOLVED] Delphi XE5
Hello, I have a very simple program that works perfectly. But if I add a TIdTcpClient component on my form, with no change in the properties or event, just add it, then application crash when exiting with the hardware return button. What is wrong ? thank you Franck {code} unit FormTestModbusXE; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.TabControl, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Edit, FMX.Layouts, FMX.ListBox, IdBaseComponent, IdComponent, IdTCPConnection, Id...

Web resources about - Delphi XE5 on android Gyroscope, Accelerometer not work (angle) [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Accelerometer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
straight upwards. By contrast, accelerometers in free fall orbiting and accelerating due to the gravity of Earth will measure zero. Accelerometers ...

AccelMeter - 3D Vector Accelerometer (free level) on the App Store on iTunes
Get AccelMeter - 3D Vector Accelerometer (free level) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

YouTube - HP Touchpad - wifi, sound, accelerometer
... but it turns out that people wanted more. As you can see, several new features have been added and are in-progress. These include wifi, accelerometer, ...

Watch the iPhone’s accelerometer pick up keystrokes from an invisible keyboard
... University of London has apparently been able to create an invisible, virtual keyboard for iPhones by using the device’s built-in accelerometer ...

Developer Speculates On The iPhone 5s Accelerometer Issues
Apples use of a new chip supplier for the iPhone 5s accelerometer might be behind the well-publicized issues with the device. Thats according ...

Apple exploring accelerometer, gyro stabilization for iPhone video recording
description Using the built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, future iPhones could compensate for shaky video recordings with new software-based ...

An accelerometer so good that only quantum mechanics limits it
This relatively inexpensive accelerometer is the grandaddy of the tiny and super-sensitive accelerometer researchers created in the lab. Osamu ...

UK student creates ‘virtual’ keyboard for the iPhone by using its built-in accelerometer
... can’t use your iPhone like a laptop ? Per the Telegraph , a computer science student in the United Kingdom has used the iPhone’s built-in accelerometer ...

We Had No Idea How A Phone's Accelerometer Worked Until We Watched This Video
This video, which comes to us via Boing Boing , goes into more detail on your phone's accelerometer than we knew was possible. Watch the video ...