Delphi XE 7 UPDATE 1 FireMonkey, Drag & Drop Files... how?

I have an app and want to add drag and drop files support, i try this code for example:

{code}
procedure TForm1.Grid1DragDrop(Sender: TObject; const Data: TDragObject;
  const Point: TPointF);
begin
  caption := data.Files[0];
end;

procedure TForm1.Grid1DragOver(Sender: TObject; const Data: TDragObject;
  const Point: TPointF; var Operation: TDragOperation);
begin
  operation := TDragOperation.Link;
end;
{code}

and work correctly in a new proyect, but if i implement this in an exisiting proyect this no work :(

what happen? how make this work?

thanks and sorry for my english!
0
Aldo

How to access Delphi 7 & 2009 after purchasing Delphi XE
I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Please respond. Regards, SB, L&T Hi sushweta biswas, > I have purchased and installed Delphi XE and now I'm unable to find information on how to download previous versions of Delphi, namely Delphi 7 and 2009. Your reseller should have told you: after registering Delphi XE, you can go to http://www.embarcadero.com/xe-earlier-versions to enter your serial number of Delphi XE as well as your EDN account informati...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

[Delphi XE 7 UPD1 FireMonkey / Win32] TThread and WebService Help...
Hi, I write this basic thread class: {code} TWebServiceThread = class(TThread) private FOnExecute : TNotifyEvent; FOnCompleted : TNotifyEvent; procedure Completed; protected procedure Execute; override; public procedure LetsGo; property OnExecute : TNotifyEvent read FOnExecute write FOnExecute; property OnCompleted : TNotifyEvent read FOnCompleted write FOnCompleted; end; procedure TWebServiceThread.Completed; begin if Assigned(FOnCompleted) then FOnCompleted(Self); end; procedure TWebServiceThread.Execute; begin try ...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Unofficial Delphi 7 updates
Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL http://blog.synopse.info/post/2009/12/20/Enhanced-Run-Time-library-for-Delphi-7 It's very interesting and I'd like to know it's stability. Edwin Ye wrote: > Anybody noticed, even tried this Enhanced Run Time library for Delphi > ? It's a hack of the D7 RTL/VCL This library violates Delphi's license (redistributing of RTL/VCL source files is not allowed). The last post was deleted and I'm sure this one will be deleted, too. -- Andreas H...

I can't drag and drop source files to D2009 code editor like delphi 7
Hej: I try drag and drop pascal source files to D2009 code editor, but mouse cursor show blocked icon. Using delphi 7, not problem. The same problem is in D2007. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance. P.D. I need this for review old source codes and routines withow to include in current project. Strange, no problem here in D2009. The only thing I can think of now is that the editor is in form-view and that you are dropping the pas-file on a form. I guess you already tried this, but to be sure: use F12 to switch to editor-view (even while dragging the source file) or drop the fil...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end;...

Migrating to Delphi XE from Delphi 7.0
Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... Hello All, I create a web application in Delphi 7.0, using the Web Server Application, CGI, IntraWeb 7.0.15. And I used TIWPageProducer to view like this url "http://localhost/mcr/mcr.exe/main". I built and run. I viewed in thru IIS and it is running... This is my code in Delphi 7.0 .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1....

Delphi XE 5 / XE 6 Firemonkey custom component display problem
Hi everybody, I've a problem and I would like to know if you have encountered the same type of problem, and better, if you have solved it. Let's go for the explanation! With Firemonkey if you chose to create a new component derived from TListBox class with the wizard and you build and install it on a custom palet there is no problem. I mean that you can drag your own new component on a form and all is OK! But if you are doing the same thing with the TCustomListBox class as ancestor you can create your component without problem but when you drag this new one on a form you have ...

Delphi 7.0 code convert to delphi XE ...
Hello All, I create an application using Web Server Application then CGI stand alone... In WebModule I add ModuleController component and IWPageProcedure... Below is my code in Delphi 7.0, this is how to call another units in webmodule... .... .... procedure TWebModule1.proMainGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmMain.Create(AWebApplication); end; procedure TWebModule1.proLogInGetForm(ASender: TIWPageProducer; AWebApplication: TIWApplication; var VForm: TIWPageForm); begin VForm := TfrmLogIn.Create(AWebA...

dynamical DLL loading in delphi 7 & delphi 2010
Hello, i am loading a DLL dynamical in Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010: [delphi] var hDLL: THandle; pCode: Pointer; type TProcMainEntry = function: TForm; begin hDll := 0; if FileExists(Pfad + vpeDllName) then hDLL := LoadLibrary(PChar(Pfad + vpeDllName)) else SetLastError(2); if hDLL = 0 then RaiseLastOSError; pCode := GetProcAddress(hDLL, PChar(vpeFunction)); if pCode = nil then RaiseLastOSError; Result := TProcMainEntry(pcode)(); [/delphi] in delphi 7 there's a variable filled with data of the main application which used in the...

Drawing lines in Rave 7.1.1, Delphi 7
I use Delphi 5, Rave 7.0.0. With the routine: MoveTo( 1.0, 1.0 ); LineTo( 1.0, 7.5 ); I can draw a line across a page. How can I change the thickness of the line so I can draw thinner or thicker lines? Thanks, Jim Sawyer DataWare Correct that! I use Delphi 7... > {quote:title=Jim Sawyer wrote:}{quote} > I use Delphi 5, Rave 7.0.0. > > With the routine: > > MoveTo( 1.0, 1.0 ); > LineTo( 1.0, 7.5 ); > > I can draw a line across a page. How can I change the thickness of the line so I can draw thinner or thicker lines? > > Thank...

Web resources about - Delphi XE 7 UPDATE 1 FireMonkey, Drag & Drop Files... how? - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

firemonkeys - iMore