converting code from vcl to fmx [Edit]

Hi all

With delphi vcl the methods I'm used to using to move a control at runtime no longer apply when I create a firemonkey application. The code is from a windows system only point of view, how can I get the below to work for me?

---
if Sender is TWinControl then
    TWinControl(Sender).Perform(WM_SYSCOMMAND,$F012,0)
---

When the above is in the button's OnMouseMove event I can drag a button around at runtime. In firemonkey this no longer applies, how/what is the method I use to do this in firemonkey?
With thanks

Cheers
0
Alan

New converter VCL to FireMonkey !!!! [Edit]
I have found a new program (MIDA) for convert automatically DFM and Pas in FMX and pas. it's GREAT !!! don't convert all, of course, but it is very useful. I converted a project VCL , 20 forms, and I have spent using a morning instead of a week:) i was any TMS Pack component in my project and it work in FM :) The next version will support more pascal update ( application.MessageBox / application.exename ... ). two picture from site : Win 32 VCL : http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9877/vcl.png FireMonkey : http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1294/firemonkey...

MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
This message is no longer available. > {quote:title=Mida FireMonkey wrote:}{quote} > I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey. > > > More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey. > > I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey. > > With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRi...

MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey. More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey. I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey. With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRichEdit under FM, MIDA will convert automatically the old TRichEdit. The time to create MIDA was rather long and complex. ...

ANN: MIDA - Vcl To FireMonkey converter
I am here to present the immediate availability of the best converter from VCL to Firemonkey. More than 200 components converted to the nearest component firemonkey. I remember that the two technologies are very different, can not ‘exist a true total conversion. but you can get a new project with a few change can be compiled in Firemonkey. With the next versions will update the database conversion ( online ), for example when it is available for a real TRichEdit under FM, MIDA will convert automatically the old TRichEdit. The time to create MIDA was rather long and complex. ...

Mida 1.2 Vcl To FireMonkey converter
Further improved the quality of conversion. Improved support for DataModule. Created a video on YouTube to show the simplicity and the power. I activated an account with ShareIt, it will soon be online. I’m ‘adding support for C++ Builder XE2 … will be activated with the next update. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22MbO_HzU-E looks after the video : screenshot on Mac http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mida12_mac.png Site http://www.midaconverter.com Blog http://blog.midaconverter.com ------------------------------------- Mauro Botta On 2011-1...

converting delphi code to delphi .NET
Hi,I'm looking at converting quite a bit of old delphi code to delphi .NET .  I'm wondering can it be converted to VB.NET for certain ?  Or perhaps there are some unsupported functions etc in delphi and I should keep the code delphi ?  There are about 10,000 lines of code.   Anyone brave enough to take an estimate on how long it would take to convert 10,000 lines ?is going from delphi to delphi.NET smooth ?   Would going to another language cause complications ?Thanks! mike123   Mike123,   Sorry I can not help, however, I have the s...

Mida 1.2 Vcl To FireMonkey converter
Further improved the quality of conversion. Improved support for DataModule. Created a video on YouTube to show the simplicity and the power. I activated an account with ShareIt, it will soon be online. I’m ‘adding support for C++ Builder XE2 … will be activated with the next update. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22MbO_HzU-E looks after the video : screenshot on Mac http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mida12_mac.png Site http://www.midaconverter.com Blog http://blog.midaconverter.com ------------------------------------- Mauro Botta ...

FMX file missing error for Delphi XE2 VCL only project [Edit]
Very new to XE2 (and no exact idea what FM is or how it works), i'm struggling to find an explanation for this problem: I have a program that is already being developed for D2007. Ported to Delphi XE2 and unicode being all resolved (hundreds!), i get this last error: " +[DCC Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Stroke.fmx+' (and few others for the same FMXTee unit )". It certainly has to do with 'uses' but i have no FM units in use or needed... then probably some kind of dependencies related to th e environment variables, but what exactly? Thanks. ric...

ANN : Mida 1.2 Vcl To FireMonkey converter
Further improved the quality of conversion. Improved support for DataModule. Created a video on YouTube to show the simplicity and the power. I activated an account with ShareIt, it will soon be online. I’m ‘adding support for C++ Builder XE2 … will be activated with the next update. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22MbO_HzU-E looks after the video : screenshot on Mac http://midafiremonkey.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/mida12_mac.png blog : http://midafiremonkey.wordpress.com ------------------------------------- Mauro Botta ...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Convert another C++ code convert to delphi
Hello, I need the following code convert to Delphi DWORD files_count; bool error_flag = false; bool bResult; for(DWORD i=0; i < files_count && bResult && !error_flag; i++) { if(std::find(delete_file.begin(), delete_file.end(), i)==delete_file.end()) ........ here delete_file is as std::vector<int> delete_file How to convert this loop and if condition? -- Best Regards Md. Shariful Alam Khan "Md. Shariful Alam Khan" <murad_mouri@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:36441@forums.codegear.com.....

Convert C code to Delphi code? Pls!
I am writing Excel Add-In XLL in Delphi. I read documents for making XLL in VC++ from Microsoft [http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa730920.aspx] I am converting C code to Delphi code to make XLL in Delphi IDE. I converted it but may be errors? Somebody help me to correct it please! [CODE] //C++ typedef INT32 BOOL; /* Boolean */ typedef WCHAR XCHAR; /* Wide Character */ typedef INT32 RW; /* XL 12 Row */ typedef INT32 COL; /* XL 12 Column */ [B]//DELPHI[/B] type INT32 = Integer; BOOL= INT32; //* Boolean */ XCHAR= WideChar ; //* Wid...

Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

Web resources about - converting code from vcl to fmx [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

PastBook’s Filepicker.io Integration Eases Process Of Converting Facebook Content To Books
PastBook , one of several companies that allow Facebook users to publish their content on the social network in actual books , announced the ...

Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store on iTunes
Get Zwartz Laminating-Converting B.V. on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

"Occupier" Thanked Former Soviet Citizen for "Converting" Him to Capitalism, Pro-Israel, Pro-USA - YouTube ...
May Day Demonstration on Union Square in New York City Zionism & Birth of Modern Israel in 1948: Former Soviet Citizen Pays Tribute to Ben-Gurion ...