android service application on Delphi XE5 [Edit]

Is it possible to develop "android service application(backround)" on delphi xe5 ?
if possible, how to ?

Thanks.

Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:40 AM

Edited by: caner aytac on Sep 20, 2013 3:45 AM
0
caner

[SOLVED] Delphi XE5
Hello, I have a very simple program that works perfectly. But if I add a TIdTcpClient component on my form, with no change in the properties or event, just add it, then application crash when exiting with the hardware return button. What is wrong ? thank you Franck {code} unit FormTestModbusXE; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.TabControl, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Edit, FMX.Layouts, FMX.ListBox, IdBaseComponent, IdComponent, IdTCPConnection, Id...

Delphi XE5(U2) Firemonkey application crashes at startup on OSX on new mac [Edit]
Hello, I'm trying to deploy my first application on a mac platform. I have successfully built the application on my dev mac and run it through PAServer and now I would like to deploy it on a different MacOS. I tried to drag and drop the application .app file into the application folder of the new Mac. The app shows up but as soon as I start it, I got a message telling me that it stopped unexpectedly. I'm really lost here: With windows, I'd have no problem finding out what is wrong but, with a Mac, I haven't got a clue what I did wrong. The application doesn't do an...

Does Delphi XE5 on Android work with the Android emulator? [Edit]
I find that even a hello-world app exactly like the one that David I outlines (add a button, one line of code, set button text) will not run on the Android Emulator configured out of the box. First, after installing the Rad Studio XE5 trial, I followed David I's steps exactly, and the emulator would not even start. Then I clicked Android SDK manager, updated it, and clicked run-without-debugging. It asked me if I wanted to start the emulator this time so I did. Now the Firemonkey app will not start up the emulator, and while it does appear to start debugging, the emulator scree...

XE5 cannot import WSDL of a Delphi XE5 created Web service [Edit]
I solved it, and it was a silly question. Edited by: Gurkan Karagoz on Feb 26, 2014 4:18 AM ...

How to sync Android to Delphi XE5 application
Hello people, I have a doubt, I have developed a FireMonkey Android application where I need sync my app data to a Delphi XE5 application. Basicly I created a .txt file and I sent to my computer using a FTP connection, but this doesn't works fine. I found two problems with this method, 1) It works really bad with 3G connection, less than 50% of attemps works correctly to sync data of my Android to a PC 2) Confirmations about sync (sent data, received data) are no reliable So, I would like to know if there another way to sync data without using .txt files and FTP connection, and ...

movetasktoback function delphi xe5 android? [Edit]
Hi, I want my application not close when the back button is pressed. I want it to minimize and run in background. Is this possible? I've saw a movetasktoBack function on Java. Is this function available for Delphi too? {code} public class TestActivity extends Activity { //... // Working for all API levels @Override public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) { if (keyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_BACK) { moveTaskToBack(true); } return super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event); } // Alternative variant for API 5 and higher @Override ...

Delphi XE5 TWebBrowser Problem on Android [Edit]
I have write 4 samples code: 1) paginaweb:='file://'+pathpdf+'prova.pdf'; webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; 2) paginaweb:='http://www.ufficiotecnicogecom.com/Volantini/prova.pdf'; webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; 3) have used webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); 4) paginaweb := 'http://www.youtube.com/user/SisaCentroSudGecom'; webbrowser1.Navigate(paginaweb); or webbrowser1.URL:=paginaweb; webbroser1 is in a mobile form. All not work on Android but work fine on iOS, the case of youtube url load page but still stuck on loading vide...

Delphi XE5 - Android
Hello. I have a mobile phone that have this hardware: Processor ARMv7 rev 9 (v71) 849Mhz 445MB ram. Using Android OS v 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) I created a FireMonkey Mobile project, then, i put some edits and labels into my form and just run it. (I already have did the configs to SDK/NDK) My application compile ok, deploy ok, install ok, run ok. But when i see it running on the mobile device, i only see blank screen, i can click on the edits but it is all invisible, it works and show me the keyboard but i can't see anything , its all blank. I need help with this,...

Delphi XE5 Android problem (Indy TCP) [Edit]
Hi! Have some major problems, no ideas left. My Android app. is using a component TCP Server-Client Library (http://www.3delite.hu/Object%20Pascal%20Developer%20Resources/TCPServerClientLibrary.html) that I made before. The server app. is built with Delphi XE2 and is using this same component too. The problem is that when I try to download some files with it to Android the Android app. either freezes, or the download stops, randomly (sometimes 3 files arrive successfully and then freezes/stops). Testing with 3 10MB and 2 100MB audio files which are transfered at the same time. What ...

Delphi Android XE5: Applications only white screen displayed
For testing I made a very simple application for android: A button and label It works successfully on smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Mini 3, Samsung Note and Huawei Ascend P1. But on my mobile: Huawei Ascend P6 and my wife's cell phone: Huawei Honor 2, mobile displays only completely blank screen! Both smartphones have the same *quad-core processor* with *Huawei K3V2* which ADB command shows: Processor: *ARMv7* Processor rev 0 (v7l) processor: 0 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 processor: 1 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 processor: 2 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 processor: 3 BogoMIPS: 2789.00 Feature...

TWebBrowser crashes the application on Android (Delphi XE5 update2)

Delphi XE5 can not build Android application. Speed is very very low???
My computer: SONYVAIO, RAM 4 GB , CPU Intel core 2 duo 2 GHz, OS Windows Vista home (sp2) My test application have only 1 button, 1 edit, 1 chat with any value (no connetion database). I build/run it into simulator very low. It spend about 9 minutes. How can i get higher speed? Tuan Nguyen wrote: > My computer: SONYVAIO, RAM 4 GB , CPU Intel core 2 duo 2 GHz, OS Windows Vista home (sp2) > > My test application have only 1 button, 1 edit, 1 chat with any value (no connetion database). I build/run it into simulator very low. It spend about 9 minutes. > > How can i g...

Delphi XE5 on android Gyroscope, Accelerometer not work (angle) [Edit]
Device: - Google Nexus 7 - Cubot GT99 http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Gyroscope/ - does not rotate http://sourceforge.net/p/radstudiodemos/code/HEAD/tree/branches/RadStudio_XE5/MobileCodeSnippets/Accelerometer/ - work: Acceleration X, Acceleration Y, Acceleration Z - Angle X, Angle Y, Angle Z, Speed not visible Please FIX or I can not set up permissions? P\S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ8UQiBZfIc ( It also shows on the listed device ) I Edited by: ceollihuk ceollihuk on Nov 16, 2013 2:42 AM ...

Web resources about - android service application on Delphi XE5 [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 24% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Surve Mortgage applications decreased 3.2 percent from one week earlier, according ...

Mortgage applications fall 3.2%
A definitive rise in mortgage interest rates over the last month is keeping borrowers at bay.

Google pushing virtual reality applications
Google has been pushing its R&D into virtual reality applications and is looking to enhance YouTube with the ability to provide virtual reality ...