Add lifebindings column runtime

Hello,

Is it possible to add a lifebindings column runtime?

The BindingsList has a TLinkGridToDataSource with the columns in it.
I want to create this list runtime and adjust the columnwidth to make it
fit.

Thanks in advance
Herman
0
Herman

Add lifebindings column runtime #2
Hello, Is it possible to add a lifebindings column runtime? The BindingsList has a TLinkGridToDataSource with the columns in it. I want to create this list runtime and adjust the columnwidth to make it fit. Thanks in advance Herman Try this: {code} var pLinkGrid : TLinkGridToDataSource; begin { create TLinkGridToDataSource } pLinkGrid := TLinkGridToDataSource.Create(BindingsList1); pLinkGrid.Name := 'LinkGrid'; pLinkGrid.GridControl := myGrid; pLinkGrid.DataSource := myBindSource; {add columns on grid } pLinkGrid.Columns.Add;...

How to add a column during runtime?
I have a need to issue a change to the database - add a column to a table dynamically. This has to be done during the PB runtime (v5) via a powerscript to a SSA runtime (v5). What's the best way? TIA, YA In article <35FD5F35.1EC1@compuserve.com>, 73313.165@compuserve.com says... > I have a need to issue a change to the database - add a column to a > table dynamically. This has to be done during the PB runtime (v5) via a > powerscript to a SSA runtime (v5). What's the best way? > TIA, > YA > If your transaction object is maintaining a connection...

Add columns to datagrid in runtime
I am having a problem of adding a multiple templete columns to a datagrid. What i want to do is that whenever the user clicks a button a new templete column similar to the one in the exixting datagrid is added to that datagrid in rumtime. I am using th code Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click Dim st As String Dim col As New TemplateColumn dt = Session("state") col = New TemplateColumn col = DataGrid1.Columns.Item(3) DataGrid1.Columns.AddAt(dt.Columns.Count - 2, co...

Add LinkButton Column on runtime
How can I add a Linkbutton Column into a datagrid on runtime??? Not on design time but on runtime... Dim col As New ButtonColumn col.ButtonType = ButtonColumnType.LinkButton MyDataGrid.Columns.Add(col) Bug [MCSD] I think I need to add the column into a Dataset should i say dataset1.Tables(0).Add(......?.......) Moiz This is my code below, I am trying to get a value dr.getvalue(0) and place it in a Column called LinkButton which I set as a ButtonColumn. The value is being displayed on the grid but doesnt showup as a linkbutton, it shows up...

Add a column to the datawindow at runtime

Add Column to External DW at Runtime
Hi, Does anyone know how to add a column to an external DW at runtime? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mike Yes, but it gets a little complicated. What you can do is export the datawindow to syntax, and use the syntax to rebuild (dw_1.create) the datawindow at runtime, adding statements to add columns. Be careful though, you need to check that the new syntax is right. I wrote an article demonstrating an offshoot of this on the fly datawindow technique, and you can downlaod the .pbl (it might be a little outdated, bu twhat the heck) at : h...

Gridview : how to add / remove column in runtime
Hi, i would like to add / remove grid columns based on a certain condition. Is it possible?thanks Hi~ You can first give the grid full columns, then use GridView.Columns.RemoveAt() to remove specific columns in condition~你好! Just FYI o_O Great. It works.thanks alot. I am facing the problem that the template fields added statically disappear when i remove a dynamically added bound field from a GridView  hi,i wanted to export my datagrid into an Excel file , ofcourse i didn't want the hidden fileds to appear in the file ( such as IDs columns ) when used ur metho...

add specific columns to the gridview at runtime
I configure the gridview's datasource at run time and set the AutoGenerateColumns property to False.  How do I add the specific columns to the gridview? thanks Try something like GridView1.Columns.Add(DataControlFieldValue). Randy Mr. Randy what do you mean by DataControlFieldValue? Is the name of the field in the stored proceure? thanks:) This is the column that you want to add. It has to be of the type DataControlFieldValue. You will have to build this control yourself. Take a look at msdn.microsoft.com and search on GridView, ASP.NET, 2.0, column and you should find ...

Need to add computed columns at runtime
Hi all, i hv this peculiar report which cannot be done thru crosstab , so i need to add some computed columns that is non database column n not computed fields ( just being precise), to the report... can anyone help me with it ... Thanks in advance Nihal singh ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp the trick I'm using is include in the SQL Syntaxt the columns I want to add at runtime. I.e. do "select col1, col2, col3, 0, 0.00, ' ' from ....." if you want to add a integer, decimal and strin...

add column with hyperlink column
I am using hyperlinkcolumn in my datgrid, <Columns> <asp:HyperLinkColumn DataNavigateUrlField="Reference" DataNavigateUrlFormatString="{0}" DataTextField="Form" DataTextFormatString=" {0}"></asp:HyperLinkColumn> </Columns> Its working well ,Now my problem is that i want to associate one more column in this datagrid which contain a logo image which is same for all rows, how should i do that Thanks in advance If you simply want to show an image in a column - you need to use TemplateColumn. If, o...

how to add extra row and column in gridview at runtime
i want to add a new column as well as row in my gridview... sample layout of my gridview is                    user   igd   w9  total                      x        3      5    8                     y ...

How to add column during runtime in a external data window.
Dear Sir, how to create organisation chart inpowerbuilder 8.0? their is any tool avail for powerbuilder? Else how to add external datawindow column for a datawindow? Thanks In Advance. regards Indus ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Not natively, or at least it's not one of the built in formats. You might try a third-party control to see if it will do what you want. Here's a couple popular ones: http://www.softtreetech.com/PwrGraph.htm http://www.soft-tek.com/products/grafsman/features.html O...

Is it possible to add a column to an external datawindow at runtime...?
Hi All, Is it possible to dynamically add a new column to an external datawindow at runtime...? Thanks in advance for your response. Jein. Yes, but it's ugly. As I recall, you have to replace the DataWindow.Table attribute as a whole to make a place in the buffer, as well as adding the visible attributes of the column and any label. Look at an export of an existing DW to see what you need to do. Jeinutheen Mohamed wrote in message <42F0VrIdCHA.278@forums.sybase.com>... >Hi All, > >Is it possible to dynamically add a new column to an external data...

How do I add a column of type GUID Replicate ID to a Access table using the Alter Table Add Column Statement
Hi,   I'm trying to create a GUID autogenerated column within my table using the Alter Table Add column Auery as shown below,   ALTER TABLE MainTable ADD COLUMN [My_Guid] AUTOINCREMENT(Replication ID) Any help would be greatly appreciated..  Thanks, Acces doesn't have a GUID data type. If you want to have GUID as Key field, you should use a Text Field, and you should fill it using code. If you want to have a autogenerated Primary Key, use [COUNTER], which will generate a Long value. Hi,   Access has a AutoNumber Replcate ID type which is exactly...

Web resources about - Add lifebindings column runtime - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey