[Partially solved] Delphi XE5 need Help for Apple APN and Google GCM [Edit]

Hi,
i have developed an App now in App Store "Sisa Service", have buy XE5 and port App from XE4 to XE5 to have one code for iOs and Android the only problem that i have to solve is receive Push Message from Apn for Apple and GCM for Android but i haven't find documentation that explaines how to.

Pls i hope someone can help me, without this functionality i can't post new App in Apple Store and Google Play and i think that Push Messages are very important function for mobile development.

Ty
Manuel Di Maio

Edited by: Manuel Di Maio on Sep 19, 2013 12:44 PM
0
Manuel

for iOS I solved following this site http://wiert.me/2013/06/20/some-great-delphi-xe4-ios-demos-by-luis-felipe-gonzalez-torres-done-in-english-by-anders-ohlsson/

Android still nothing.

:/

> {quote:title=Manuel Di Maio wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
> i have developed an App now in App Store "Sisa Service", have buy XE5 and port App from XE4 to XE5 to have one code for iOs and Android the only problem that i have to solve is receive Push Message from Apn for Apple and GCM for Android but i haven't find documentation that explaines how to.
>
> Pls i hope someone can help me, without this functionality i can't post new App in Apple Store and Google Play and i think that Push Messages are very important function for mobile development.
>
> Ty
> Manuel Di Maio
0
Manuel
9/19/2013 7:38:40 PM
I have the same issue.I did some workarround using http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18838485/google-cloud-messaging-in-delphi-xe5 ( thanks ioan ), it's working but is not enough. I will need some server side stuff to implement I think.
Please some help with Android push notification from delphi xe5.

Thanks Vlad

> for iOS I solved following this site http://wiert.me/2013/06/20/some-great-delphi-xe4-ios-demos-by-luis-felipe-gonzalez-torres-done-in-english-by-anders-ohlsson/
>
> Android still nothing.
>
> :/
>

> > {quote:title=Manuel Di Maio wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> > i have developed an App now in App Store "Sisa Service", have buy XE5 and port App from XE4 to XE5 to have one code for iOs and Android the only problem that i have to solve is receive Push Message from Apn for Apple and GCM for Android but i haven't find documentation that explaines how to.
> >
> > Pls i hope someone can help me, without this functionality i can't post new App in Apple Store and Google Play and i think that Push Messages are very important function for mobile development.
> >
> > Ty
> > Manuel Di Maio
0
Softwiz

Linking a .a file in firemonkey - Delphi XE5 SP1
I am trying to link .a files from my FireMonkey application in XE5 for an iOS application, but I am running into issues. I have 3 different .a files that I have tried using, all of which give me the same error when I try to link them: *Bad Object file format: 'd:\project...\libzbar.a'* I have tried this with 2 commonly used .a files, one for barcode reading (zbar) and a magtek card stripe reader library. I also have another test library made in xcode with 2 methods. They all produce the same error on compile. During an embarcadero seminar, we were told that any .a file could b...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2
Hello My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged. Delphi open but I can not compile anything. other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this filetype .Targets (pay attention!) Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download it. It's Delphi X2 update 4 I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error Thank you. Joan Galí GTV Barcelona-Europe Solved reinstalling Delphi. El 30/06/2014 13:51, Joan Gali ha escrit: > Hello > My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets...

I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2
Hello My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged. Delphi open but I can not compile anything. other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this filetype .Targets (pay attention!) Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download it. It's Delphi X2 update 4 I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error Thank you. Joan Galí GTV Barcelona-Europe Solved reinstalling Delphi. El 30/06/2014 13:51, Joan Gali ha escrit: > Hello > My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targe...

Need help to allow a working Delphi 3 project to build on Delphi XE
How do I adjust this working Delphi 3 program that uses OLEAUTO and OLE2 to work on the newer Delphi XE, Program code is below this, errors are here : Checking project dependencies... Compiling admn_api.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "admn_api.dpr" c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\bin\dcc32.exe -$O- -$W+ --no-config -M -Q -AWinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;DbiTypes=BDE; DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\RAD Studio...

How to run .CHM help file in Delphi XE5 [Edit]
I used HtmlHlp.pas to run help file in html format using HtmlHelp function. It's used to work in Delphi 2006 without any problems. After upgrading to Delphi XE5 and using the same file the help file is no longer activated. The only rolling circle comes up for a moment. I also found in HtmlHlp.inc: {.$DEFINE DELPHI3} {.$DEFINE _WIN64} {.$DEFINE HTMLHELP11} {$DEFINE HTMLHELP12} {.$DEFINE HTMLHELP_DYNAMIC_LINK} {.$DEFINE HTMLHELP_DYNAMIC_LINK_EXPLICIT} Fred Fonar wrote: > I used HtmlHlp.pas to run help file in html format using HtmlHelp > function. It's used to work i...

TDateTimeEdit
Hi, I bought a few years ago a component TDateTimeEdit from AdRock software. The company stopped its business, and the company provided the pascal source code. I could compile it a few years ago using bcb 2010. However, I have to upgrade to XE5, and c++ builder XE5 doesn't allow me to build a component from the pascal code? Could someone build the BPL for me? I can provide the source. Regards. Edited by: Alain Bourgeois on Mar 25, 2014 12:44 AM Alain Bourgeois wrote: > However, I have to upgrade to XE5, and c++ builder XE5 doesn't allow > me to build a compone...

SOLVED
SOLVED. If you want the code for this contact jottery-at-becsystems.com.au I have this c code which I want to use in Delphi 10 (running on XP) I know how to Load the Library and get the Process Address BUT how do I convert the printf procedures to delphi? This is for opening a USB cash drawer. 4 hours on this and still no joy so a little help would be appreciated. int __cdecl main(int argc, char* argv[]) { HMODULE hm; long (*wp)(long); long (*ps)(long); //CAN DO THIS SetLastError( 0); hm = LoadLibrary( "usbcr.dll"); printf( " hm = %p, %lu \n",hm,Get...

Does Delphi XE5 firemonkey work on current Samsung tablets? [Edit]
I am being told that Delphi XE5 with firemonkey will not work on the current range of Samsung tablets even if they have Android 4 is that true? If so I will be very disappointed having invested thousands of pounds and a few hundred hours to adopt the technology on the promise I can now deploy to Android mobile devices. When I run even the most simple Hello World app I simply get a black screen on my brand new Samsung tablet. I am told it only works on Android devices with a ARMv7 CPU supporting NEON instruction sets. If this is the case developers need to know that I have been told today ...

new to delphi need help with icon size in a virtualtree view [Edit]
Hi very new to delphi here, I have a TVirtualStringView and want to change the icon size. I notice I can set the StateImages.Width and height in the layout and the size of my icon does change. I'd like to do this via code like this. {code} procedure TMainFrm.SetDIRHeight( Size : Integer); begin VTDir.StateImages.Width := Size ; VTDir.StateImages.Height := Size ; end; {code} but it breaks the view after doing so. I'm sending in multiples of 8. I tried updating, repainting, and refreshing thinking that was it. Is this the wrong approach? Edited by: ulao ulao on ...

Delphi 2005 help system needs help
I recently installed Delphi 2005 for the first time (OK, so I'm a tad bit behind the times). When I drop a component on a VCL form (like TEdit), then highlight that component and press F1, up pops a quasi-help-browser window with a URL: ms-help://borland.bds3/bds3start/html/intro.htm and the message "Cannot find server". What happened to the good old days old HLP and CHM files, which display relavent help for the active component item? So what does a person have to do to get good help these days in Delphi 2005? Philip >So what does a person have to do to ge...

New video of camera surveillance app made with Delphi XE5 and FireMonkey [Edit]
Hello guys I know that most of you have already seen the video from our mobile camera surveillance system, but today I uploaded a new video showing the final version, which has a much better interface than the previous version, along with some nice features that you all will like to see. I would recommend the PTZ and Virtual Matrix sections which shows some nice GUI controls made with Firemonkey http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQGA8-sO9w The app is also available for download for Android, instructions are available on the video description > {quote:title=Eric Fleming Bonilha w...

[SOLVED] Delphi XE5
Hello, I have a very simple program that works perfectly. But if I add a TIdTcpClient component on my form, with no change in the properties or event, just add it, then application crash when exiting with the hardware return button. What is wrong ? thank you Franck {code} unit FormTestModbusXE; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.TabControl, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Edit, FMX.Layouts, FMX.ListBox, IdBaseComponent, IdComponent, IdTCPConnection, Id...

Web resources about - [Partially solved] Delphi XE5 need Help for Apple APN and Google GCM [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.firemonkey

Partially observable Markov decision process - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A partially observable Markov decision process (POMDP) is a generalization of a Markov decision process (MDP). A POMDP models an agent decision ...

P3 Allows Photo Owners To Partially Encrypt Photos On Facebook, Choose Recipients
A research team at the University of Southern California developed a tool that encrypts photos , but only portions of those photos, so that authorized ...

Partially bleached hard and soft corals on Molasses Reef - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore mattk1979's photos on Flickr. mattk1979 has uploaded 5008 photos to Flickr.

Partially Examined Life podcast - Lacan vs. Derrida on Poe's "The Purloined Letter" - YouTube
On Jacques Lacan's "Seminar on 'The Purloined Letter'" (1956), Jacques Derrida's "The Purveyor of Truth" (1975), and other essays in the collection ...

Sharjah hospital reopens partially after fixes
The Ministry of Health shut down Sharjah's Royal Hospital after it failed surprise inspections.

Dark clothes, broken headlight put motorcyclist partially at fault in nighttime crash, court rules
... journey as "risky enterprise" in nighttime crash case. Dark clothes and a faulty headlight made a motorcycle rider partially at fault ...

Vietnam Airlines to partially privatise
Around 25 per cent of the national carrier will be sold in an IPO. Vietnam Airlines says it will be partially privatised in November, part of ...

Majura Parkway machinery partially collapsed
A heavy piece of construction machinery partially collapsed at a Canberra worksite on Wednesday morning.

Building partially collapses in Fyshwick fire
Fire crews will investigate the cause of a large fire they extinguished inside a party hire shop in Fyshwick on Tuesday.

Greenway playground partially closed due to vandalism
Part of a playground on Delittle Street in Greenway is temporarily closed due to vandalism found by ACT government staff on Friday ...