FireDac Delphi XE3 installation problem

Hi all,
I have just purchased the FireDAC package and try to install the package. I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error message.
Required package 'designdgm' not found.
Can someone assist me about the problem?
Thanks.
0
Cem

> {quote:title=Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:}{quote}
> Hi all,
> I have just purchased the FireDAC package and try to install the package. I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error message.
> Required package 'designdgm' not found.
> Can someone assist me about the problem?
> Thanks.

Hi!

Do you have any problems with the installer??

It's work must of the time, for not saying 100%.
0
Rolphy
8/27/2011 12:18:10 PM
Hello Cem

> I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error
> message.

AnyDAC_D17.groupproj is for XE3.

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect
> {quote:title=Dmitry Arefiev wrote:}{quote}
> Hello Cem
>
> > I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error
> > message.
>
> AnyDAC_D17.groupproj is for XE3.
>
> --
> With best regards,
> Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect
> FireDAC - Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
> DB2, SQL Anywhere, Access, Informix, ODBC high-speed data access lib

Thanks for the reply Dmitry, I will give it a try and reply the result in here.
0
Cem
4/1/2013 8:04:42 AM
> {quote:title=Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Dmitry Arefiev wrote:}{quote}
> > Hello Cem
> >
> > > I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error
> > > message.
> >
> > AnyDAC_D17.groupproj is for XE3.
> >
> > --
> > With best regards,
> > Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect
> > FireDAC - Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
> > DB2, SQL Anywhere, Access, Informix, ODBC high-speed data access lib
>
> Thanks for the reply Dmitry, I will give it a try and reply the result in here.

I'm newbie for the package management for new Delphi XE3 so, I tried to install the mentioned file but I got this error. Can someone assist me at this point?
Thanks.

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.dproj (Debug, Win32)
dcc command line for "AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.dpk"
  c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\bin\dcc32.exe -$O- -$W+ --no-config -M -Q -Z -TX.bpl -AGenerics.Collections=System.Generics.Collections;
  Generics.Defaults=System.Generics.Defaults;WinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;DbiTypes=BDE;DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -E.\Win32\Debug
  -I"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\indianajones\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Imports";"c:\program
  files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\Imports";"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Dcp";"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include";
  "C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Dcu\D17";"C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Source" -LE"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Bpl"
  -LN"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Dcp" -N0.\Win32\Debug -NSWinapi;System.Win;Data.Win;Datasnap.Win;Web.Win;Soap.Win;Xml.Win;Bde;System;
  Xml;Data;Datasnap;Web;Soap;Vcl;Vcl.Imaging;Vcl.Touch;Vcl.Samples;Vcl.Shell; -O"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\lib\Win32\release";
  "C:\Users\indianajones\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Imports";"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\Imports";"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD
  Studio\10.0\Dcp";"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include";"C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Dcu\D17";"C:\Program
  Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Source" -R"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\indianajones\Documents\RAD
  Studio\10.0\Imports";"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\Imports";"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Dcp";"c:\program
  files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include";"C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Dcu\D17";"C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Source" -U"c:\program
  files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\indianajones\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Imports";"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad
  studio\10.0\Imports";"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Dcp";"c:\program files\embarcadero\rad studio\10.0\include";"C:\Program
  Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Dcu\D17";"C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\FireDAC\Source" -V -VN --description:"Embarcadero FireDAC Components" -JL
  -NB"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\Dcp" -NH"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD Studio\10.0\hpp" -NO"C:\Users\Public\Documents\RAD
  Studio\10.0\Dcp"   AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.dpk
[dcc32 Fatal Error] AnyDAC_Comp_D17.dpk(1): E2225 Never-build package 'AnyDAC_Comp_D17' must be recompiled
[dcc32 Fatal Error] AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.dpk(45): E2202 Required package 'AnyDAC_Comp_D17' not found
Failed
0
Cem
4/2/2013 2:28:10 PM
> {quote:title=Rolphy Reyes wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi all,
> > I have just purchased the FireDAC package and try to install the package. I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error message.
> > Required package 'designdgm' not found.
> > Can someone assist me about the problem?
> > Thanks.
>
> Hi!
>
> Do you have any problems with the installer??
>
> It's work must of the time, for not saying 100%.

After the installation, I opened the Delphi XE3 and get the following error.

Can't load package C:\Users\Public\Documents\RADStudio\10.0\Bpl\AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.bpl.
The specified module could not be found.
Do you want to attempt to load this package the next time a project is loaded?

Have any idea what could be the problem?
Thanks.
0
Cem
4/3/2013 11:15:05 AM
Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:

> After the installation, I opened the Delphi XE3 and get the following error.
>
> Can't load package C:\Users\Public\Documents\RADStudio\10.0\Bpl\AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.bpl.
> The specified module could not be found.
> Do you want to attempt to load this package the next time a project is loaded?
>
> Have any idea what could be the problem?
> Thanks.

In your initial message you wrote "tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg
package". Did you simply run the installer, or did you do something
else? If you right click on the installer and select Run as
Administrator, does it solve the problem?
0
quinn
4/3/2013 4:32:25 PM
> {quote:title=quinn wildman wrote:}{quote}
> Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:
>

> > After the installation, I opened the Delphi XE3 and get the following error.
> >
> > Can't load package C:\Users\Public\Documents\RADStudio\10.0\Bpl\AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.bpl.
> > The specified module could not be found.
> > Do you want to attempt to load this package the next time a project is loaded?
> >
> > Have any idea what could be the problem?
> > Thanks.
> >
> In your initial message you wrote "tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg
> package". Did you simply run the installer, or did you do something
> else? If you right click on the installer and select Run as
> Administrator, does it solve the problem?

I simply run the installer as Administrator so it doesnt solve my problem because when I open the Delphi XE3 I get the mentioned problem which is

> > Can't load package C:\Users\Public\Documents\RADStudio\10.0\Bpl\AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.bpl.
> > The specified module could not be found.
> > Do you want to attempt to load this package the next time a project is loaded?

If I choose 'Yes' option XE3 comes up without Database components. I tried with the other solutions in the post as you can see. But I havent achieved yet. By the way I am using Delphi XE3 Starter Edition.
Any idea?
Thanks.
0
Cem
4/4/2013 7:54:55 AM
> By the way I am using Delphi XE3 Starter Edition.
Delphi XE3 Starter Edition is a great way to get started building high-performance applications for Windows without database connectivity.
http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/starter
0
Robert
4/4/2013 8:09:12 AM
> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> > By the way I am using Delphi XE3 Starter Edition.
> Delphi XE3 Starter Edition is a great way to get started building high-performance applications for Windows without database connectivity.
> http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/starter

So you mean I have to upgrade to Professional Edition or something else?
0
Cem
4/4/2013 10:28:20 AM
> So you mean I have to upgrade to Professional Edition or something else?
I suppose so. But better ask support for help about this.
(It seems you bought Delphi Starter and FireDAC)
0
Robert
4/4/2013 10:33:34 AM
> {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote}
> > So you mean I have to upgrade to Professional Edition or something else?
> I suppose so. But better ask support for help about this.
> (It seems you bought Delphi Starter and FireDAC)

Yep right, I just bought Delphi Starter and FireDAC. But If I bought FireDAC, how I can not develop a simple database application?
Thanks for the reply.
0
Cem
4/4/2013 10:42:12 AM
Look at this link:

http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/firedac

It seems that the Starter Edition can't be used with FireDAC.
0
Borja
4/4/2013 1:39:48 PM
Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:
> So you mean I have to upgrade to Professional Edition or something else?

Yes, this is correct. The Professional edition is required for any sort
of database support beyond TClientDataSet. Just to be clear, here is a
list of database technologies the Starter edition does NOT support:

BDE
DBGo
DBX
FireDAC
IBX
0
quinn
4/4/2013 3:39:59 PM
> In your initial message you wrote "tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg
> package". Did you simply run the installer, or did you do something
> else? If you right click on the installer and select Run as
> Administrator, does it solve the problem?

I reran mine as admin and paid close attention to the install - I'm running just cbuilder architect, and this is what it gave me:
Source\uADPhysSQLiteVDataSet.pas(1819)
Packages\AnyDAC_Comp_D17.dpk(51)
38876 lines, 0.28 seconds, 481488 bytes code, 488 bytes data.
Embarcadero Delphi for Win32 compiler version 24.0
Copyright (c) 1983,2012 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
Source\uADVer.inc(3)
Source\UADENV.INC(42)
Source\uAD.inc(360)
Packages\AnyDAC_GUIxForms_D17.dpk(41) Fatal: E2202 Required package 'fmx' not found

Press any key to continue . . .
Embarcadero Delphi for Win32 compiler version 24.0
Copyright (c) 1983,2012 Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
Source\uADVer.inc(3)
Source\UADENV.INC(42)
Source\uAD.inc(360)
Packages\AnyDAC_GUIxForms_D17.dpk(30) Fatal: E2225 Never-build package 'designid
e' must be recompiled
Packages\AnyDAC_Dcl_D17.dpk(47) Fatal: E2202 Required package 'AnyDAC_GUIxForms_D17' not found
Press any key to continue . . .

I didn't install the most recent update to cbuilder yet but I'm just one back.  Any suggestions on how to remidy, or where to grab the packages from?

Thanks very much all!
David
0
David
4/13/2013 2:51:25 PM
Before installing into C++ Builder XE3 follow to:
http://support.embarcadero.com/article/43022

--
With best regards,
Dmitry Arefiev / FireDAC Architect
FireDAC - Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL,
DB2, SQL Anywhere, Access, Informix, ODBC high-speed data access lib
0
Dmitry

Delphi XE3 plus CBuilder XE3 demo is still Delphi only
Have Delphi XE3 installed (and registered), tried to install the CBuilder XE3 demo to see if it work as required. The result is that only Delphi was updated and no CBuilder available. Is there a way to test it - I would have upgraded to full RadStudio but doubted the CBuilder 64 bit compiler would be available in time (deadline is almost here and already ported the code to VC++ but don't particularly like it). ...

FireDAC installation
My company's currently using Delphi 2010 (Professional), and we're very tempted by the current upgrade offer to take us to Delphi XE5. While our internal release cycles mean we're likely to put off the actual upgrade to XE5, we could make use of the FireDAC system in the near future and as far as I can tell from the feature matrix this +is+ bundled with XE5 Pro. So, as the offer means the upgrade to XE5 is only slightly more expensive than the FireDAC package in isolation, does anyone know if it's possible to install/use the FireDAC bundled with XE5 on our 2010 installati...

Delphi XE3 FireDAC TADConnection: Firebird driver not in Driver ID list
Delphi XE3 Enterprise FireDAC TADConnection Firebird driver not in Driver ID list Hi to all, I use Delphi XE3 Enterprise and have just installed FireDAC 7.0.1, but trying the sample "getting started" application, I can't find Firebird in the Driver ID list. I can see ADS, ASA, DataSnap, etc but no Firebird. By the way, all the DBExpress applications are running fine with Firebird. Is something I have missed? Hernando. Hello Hernando 'FB' driver ID was introduced in FireDAC v 9.0.1 (XE5). Before that existed only 'IB' driver ID. To workaround ...

Problem with Compiler in Delphi XE3 just installed (German Error Messsages)
Nachem ich Delphi XE3 installiert habe, habe ich als neues Projekt eine VCL Formular Anwendung gewählt und versucht, sie direkt zu kompileren. Daraufhin gab es folgende Meldungen: Abhängigkeiten des Projekts werden überprüft... Erzeugen von Project1.dproj (Debug, Win32) [MSBuild Fehler] The "CreateProperty" task could not be instantiated from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". Please verify the task assembly has been built using the same version of the Microsoft.Build.Framew...

FireDAC Installation for XE4 breaks XE3 installation
How are you supposed to install FireDAC so it will work for both XE3 and XE4? I have RAD Studio XE3 Enterprise with FireDAC 7.0.1 (Build 3119) with active C++ and Delphi projects that I would not yet migrate to XE4. I just installed RAD Studio XE4 Enterprise. Installed FireDAC 8.01 (Build 3275), and it failed to compile (7.0.1 was an upgrade in the dasoft/AnyDAC folder). I uninstalled and tried numerous iterations of installing 7.0.1 and 8.0.1 in sequence, in reverse sequence and into different folders. I can only get one installation to work. I was unable to find any information in the ...

Delphi 2010 professional to Delphi XE3

Migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE3

FireDAC for Delphi 2007 ?
Hello, I would like to know if FireDAC Client/Server Pack can be installed on Delphi 2007 pro. Thanks, Regards, Emmanuel Lion FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE5 - No FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE4/XE3, see: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42970 M. E.L. wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to know if FireDAC Client/Server Pack > can be installed on Delphi 2007 pro. > > Thanks, > Regards, > > Emmanuel Lion > On 02.10.2013 18:17, quinn wildman wrote: > FireDAC Client/Server Pack for XE5 - No > FireDAC Client/Server Pack ...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source to remove this issue. To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: {code} with qryExample.ParamByName('Example_id') do Begin DataType:=ftInteger; Clear; // Bound := True; End; {code} > {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote} > To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: >...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue. I suggest to the FireDAC newgroup. You'll probably get a better response there. Sebastian Kumor wrote: > Hello, > I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, > My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. > It doesn't work. Mayb...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source to remove this issue. To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: {code} with qryExample.ParamByName('Example_id') do Begin DataType:=ftInteger; Clear; // Bound := True; End; {code} > {quote:title=Robert Triest wrote:}{quote} > To set the Param on NULL value before executing the query I do: >...

Delphi XE3 Installation
Hello All I have download and installed XE3 without any problem. When I try to launch, I get the loading screen, a couple of the module progress messages then it fails with 'Invalid class typecast'. I am using Windows XP SP3. Any thoughts / help greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve Steve Kirk wrote: > Hello All > > I have download and installed XE3 without any problem. When I try to launch, I get the loading screen, a couple of the module progress messages then it fails with 'Invalid class typecast'. I am using Windows XP SP3. > > Any thoughts...

FireDac Delphi Xe2
Hello, I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. It doesn't work. Maybe someone know what I have to change in FiredAc source ro remove this issue. I suggest to the FireDAC newgroup. You'll probably get a better response there. Sebastian Kumor wrote: > Hello, > I have FireDac components installed to Delphi Xe2, > My version of FireDac is 8.0.1 but in this version I have probelm with TAdoquery with StrsEmpty2Null param. > It doesn't work. Mayb...

Web resources about - FireDac Delphi XE3 installation problem - embarcadero.delphi.firedac

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Installation of a Ductless Air Conditioning System
Hochgeladen am 19.07.2011 Shop our ductless systems online http://ingramswaterandair.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=ductless&am... ...

Apple begins rolling out screen protector installation program to Japan retail stores
Earlier today we reported that Apple was partnering with one screen protector company , likely Belkin, to offer professional installations of ...

Apple rolls out iPhone screen protector installation service in Japan
Earlier today, it was reported that Apple would be rolling out a service that would offer professional installation of iPhone screen protectors ...

New Apple Campus 2 video shows installation of massive glass panels
... throughout Apple's Campus 2 construction site, showing extensive progress including the beginning of interior and exterior glazing installation ...

Martin Luther King Jr. art installation to commemorate Marquette Park march
Washington Post Martin Luther King Jr. art installation to commemorate Marquette Park march Chicago Tribune Sonja Henderson, artist with the ...