XE8 Deploy IOS App Store provisioning error - SOLVED [Edit]

Hi, This worked fine with XE7 but with XE8 I'm getting an error
Missing provisioning information. Distribution certificate has not been specified for the "Application Store" platform configuration

In the provisioning section of options I can choose Mobile Provision and Developer Certificate for the Debug type but I only have <Auto> for the Application Store type.

I've checked the certificates in Keychain etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edit: Seems to be solved after re-creating the provisioning profile on Apple Developer website.

Edited by: Richard Craig on Apr 21, 2015 3:58 AM
0
Richard
4/21/2015 10:59:38 AM
embarcadero.delphi.deployment 422 articles. 0 followers. Follow