Delphi XE5: ios Error - is it a certification issue?

I try to run e mobile app on a ios device (debug mode).. Unfortunately it doesn't work. The app works on the android device and on the ios simulater properly. When i use xcode itself to develop an app it works also everything fine, so I guess everything is ok with my certificate and my profisioning file.. I have several certificates installed on my mac. When I use my "iPhone Developer: Christian Schmid (<number>) certificate, I get a [PAClient Error] Code 1.. When I'am using my "3rd Party Mac Developer Ap
plication: Christian Schmid" certificate, the built is successful, but later there is a error-message poping up, which says: "Unable to install package (e8008015)". I think the second certificate is the wrong one for ios, but the other certificate does not work at all.. Has anybody an idea? Please help, I'm trying to fix this bug several hours, without getting a clue... :o( Thanks!
0
Christian
9/26/2013 10:46:47 PM
embarcadero.delphi.deployment 422 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I have found the solution:

I decided to codesign my app manually using the mac terminal. The terminal displayed a error message, that my certificate is ambiguous. Obviously there was another expired certificate in another folder. After I have delete the expired certificate everything worked fine. If you have a similar issue, make sure that you check your certificates in the keychain-tool (not only in the "my certificates" folder, look in the "all objects" section).
0
Christian

Unable to deploy to iOS 7.1 device from Delphi XE5 Update 2
Hi, I am unable to deploy to iOS 7.1 device (iPhone 5) from Delphi XE5 Update 2. When pressing Run I am receiving the error: Local file cache for platform SDK "iPhoneOS 7.1" not found at C:\Users\ag30\Documents\RAD Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS7.1.sdk. Would you like to update the platform SDK now? After pressing the Yes button I am receiving compiler error: " [Error] Error updating platform SDK "iPhoneOS7.1.sdk". Remote paths for this platform SDK has not been assigned" Thanks for any help, Asaf Asaf Goldman wrote: > Hi, > > I am unable to de...

Converting from Delphi 2005 to Delphi XE5
I have developed a number of Windows applications in Delphi 2005. I recently purchased Delphi XE5. I have started by trying to compile an existing 2005 application. I am getting a 7 errors about FMXTeeEditor. [dcc32 Error] E1026 File not found: 'FMXTee.Editor.Brush.fmx' Not able to find a solution to this. Any help greatly appreciated. Did you open every form before compiling? The old forms get updated with new properties when they are opened. I would make a copy of the old project before doing any of this. maybe you have links to the older tchart files....i.e its not usi...

Error on Delphi 6 but not on Delphi Xe for Ftp
I am Experimenting with get a file from our webside server via Ftp. I have 2 Machines 1 a laptop runing XP Delphi 6 Indy 10.5.8.0 An a machine runing Window 7 Delphi XE2 with Indy 10.5.8.0. I am using the Same Code on Both. procedure TFrmMain.ProcessItemDalySpecial; var PathDest : String; FileName : String; begin with FrmTb2 do begin if ReadIniBoolean(IniCfg,'FTP','UseFtpDaly') then begin Ftp.Host := ReadIniStr(IniCfg,'FTP','HostDaly'); Ftp.Port := ReadIniInt(IniCfg,'FTP'...

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2010 and Delphi XE5 shuts down when opening projects
Over the last week I have found it increasingly difficult to open projects. Even really simple projects, some more complex. For example if start Delphi 2010 Enterprise Edition. I see the list of recently opened projects. I then click on a simple existing project, I get a hour glass for about a second and then Delphi IDE has gone. In the windows task manager, there are now no applications running. I have not changed the installation, being using Delphi 2010 enterprise on the same computer for a few years. I'm not a full time developer, but do internal development of our compa...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Debugging DLL compiled with Delphi 7 in Delphi XE5
Dear Sirs/Madams, We are considering changing from Delphi 7 to Delphi XE5. Our project consists of a dll and an .exe file. I have begun converting the .exe file to Delphi XE5 and have successfully accessed the DLL compiled with Delphi 7. When I debug the DLL (using the "run parameters" and changing "host application" to the .exe file) in Delphi 7 I can set breakpoints etc. and they are triggered. However, when I attempt to debug the project in XE5, I get the following message: Module Load: xxx.dll. No Debug Info. Base Address: $015A0000. Process xxx.exe (2928) ...

Attempting to compile Delphi 5 code in Delphi XE5 is failing
Greetings All, If I'm not in the correct formum please tell me which one I should be in. Just upgraded to Delphi XE5 and am attempting to compile one of my Delphi 5 projects. I used Interbase Express I use either TDataSource -> TCDSProvider -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery or TDataSource -> TClientDataSet -> TDataSetProvider -> TIBQuery Also used TIBDatabase, TIBTransaction, and TIBStoredProc I open the smallest project I have and click compile and almost immediately I receive this error Checking project dependencies... Compiling CITranEngine.dproj...

ArcGIS runtime errors after upgrading from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3
We have an application written in Delphi Pascal that accesses the ArcGIS 9.3 API through the COM interface. We recently upgraded from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE3 and ever since we upgraded we have been getting runtime errors in the ArcGIS libraries that we were not getting before. Specifically the error is always "invalid floating point operation". The first one that was occurring was happening in the method "sg.SgCoordRefSetZ". I was able to eliminate this error by adding a call to FGeoSpatialReference.SetZDomain(-10000, 100000.0) even though there is nowhere that we&#...

Delphi XE5, iOS and dylib creation
Our group has to create a dylib for use on iOS (7). Our app will not be distributed through the app store which means dylibs should be allowed according to what I have read. However, if I select new DLL in Delphi, the only target platforms I can select are Win (32 & 64) and OSX. If I create a blank mobile application and change it from "program" to "library" it creates a dylib when compiled for iOS device but won't load using dlopen. What do I have to do to be able to create and use a dylib in iOS? The saddest part is: if we (Delphi team) can't do this it wil...

Delphi XE5 iOS GPS status
Hello, I need your help... I'm using FireMonkey XE5 to create an app for iPhone. Is there a way to check if the iPhone's GPS is active? Thank you. Try to get the coordinates and if it doesn't work it isn't active? I've had issues with TLocationSensor so I use a native MapView to do it either from TMS Software or DPF IOS. http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ http://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsicl.asp ...

Delphi xe5
I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in notebook with same OS Compiling project I get this error [dcc32 Fatal Error] GesCom_01_04_prj.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) What is it missing ? Adalberto Baldini Try launching with -r command line switch as shown here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42597 Make sure you do not have a system environment variable named PLATFORM. This is common HP computers. Adalberto Baldini wrote: > I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in...

Runtime error 217 in Delphi XE5
I installed Delphi XE5 which completed the entire installation, but upon entering presents a sequence of errors like the one below +Exception EPackageRegistrationException in module+ +coreidel9O.bpl at 000357FB.+ +Registration procedure. FmxMobilelDECmd.IDERegister+ +in package c\program files (6)\embarcadero\rad+ +studioU2.0\Bin\delphifmxmobilel90.bpl raised+ +exception class ELocalTimelnvali& The given+ +19110/2013 23:59:59’ local time is invalid (situated+ +within the missing period priorto DST).+ +Do you want to attempt to load this IDE package the+ +next time Delphi XE5 is...

Delphi XE5 DCC Error E2597
I can compile and run a FireMonkey app when I select the iOS Simulator. However when I try to compile it for iPhoneOS5.0 as the target platform I get the following error: [DCC Error] E2597 ld: warning: directory not found for option '-FC:\Users\Glen\Documents\RAD Studio\SDKs\iPhoneOS5.0.sdk\System\Library\PrivateFrameworks' ld: file not found: /usr/lib/system/libnotify.dylib for architecture armv7 Could someone please advise me on what I am doing wrong. This also happens when I try one of the sample apps that installed with delphi as well. Thanks Glen Welch w...

MacinCloud deploy error Delphi XE6
I signed up with MacinCloud to create iPhone apps from my Windows/Delphi XE6 IDE. I followed JT's instructions to connect to the PAServer on MacinCloud. My iPhone code compiles and deploys but fails to kick off the IOS simulator. The message I get is "Unable to launch process on '208.52.189.12' using the parameters from the 'MacinCloud' profile. The following error was returned: 'Session ended'". I am connected to the latest PAServer for Delphi XE6 update 1. Anyone experience this issue and found a way to get past the error? Did you put in a pass...

Runtime Error 217 Delphi XE5
I installed Delphi XE5 update 2. However when I try to open the Delphi get the following error: Runtime Error 217. Someone has gone through this problem? Thanks Marcio Bonfim wrote: > I installed Delphi XE5 update 2. > However when I try to open the Delphi get the following error: Runtime Error 217. > > Someone has gone through this problem? > > Thanks Looks like a welcome page problem. See if following these steps http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie8-windows_other/run-time-error-217/05efa674-7061-4e53-86f4-4f4d9d3577de helps -- Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. Thank You) And so I patrol in the valley of the shadow of the tricolor I must fear evil. For I am but mortal and mortals can only die. Asking questions, pleading answers from the nameless faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall. (Fish) ...

Using MessageUI in Delphi XE5-iOS
Does anyone here have a clue how I should be able to send emails using the MessageUI on iOS? Afaik it's not natively supported by DelphiXE5. I need to send out an email with a file attached (no bitmap so the Media Library's share sheet won't do). If there are better ways to achieve this then suggestions are welcome also. t.i.a. Hert Hert Vanzet wrote: > Does anyone here have a clue how I should be able to send emails using the MessageUI on iOS? Afaik it's not natively > supported by DelphiXE5. You can use either Indy (TIdSMTP) component, or use DPF: ht...

delphi xe5 ios gettickdiff and ticks
uses idglobal; ..... var mytime, timedif:cardinal; ...... mytime := ticks(); ..... timedif := Gettickdiff( mytime, ticks() ); Are ticks and gettickdiff functions for only windows? For delphi xe5 ios Which functions can we use instead of? mustafa wrote: > var mytime, timedif:cardinal; Ticks() and GetTickDiff() operate on LongWord values, not Cardinal values. > Are ticks and gettickdiff functions for only windows? No, they are cross-platform. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) uses idglobal; ..... var mytime, timedif:longword;//cardinal; ...... mytime := ticks(); .....

XE4 iOS deployment
I was able to run my proj in the iOS emulator on my Mac. I'm now working from home so on a different n/w but pa 'test connection' reports OK. When I run or debug to the emulator, Delphi hangs whilst 'delploying iOSSimulator/Debug/myproj.rsm' - 'cancel' doesn't work, have to kill it from task manager. I've rebooted the PC but still the same. What's going on ?! OK, seems to have taken about 10 mins but is now OK!! > {quote:title=martin moore wrote:}{quote} > I was able to run my proj in the iOS emulator on my Mac. I'm now working ...

Delphi 2009 automatic bug reports appear as Delphi.NET issues
For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into the field for 'Project'. I will try to verify it and enter it in QC. Unfortunately this means I have to use the QC database for 'testing', but will delete my test entries if I have verified the problem. Michael Justin Michael Justin wrote: > For automatic bug reports, Delphi 2009 seems to put 'Delphi.NET' into > the field for 'Project'. AFAIK this is as expected. There is no project "RAD Studio" and so "Delphi.NET" has been choosen as proj...

Web resources about - Delphi XE5: ios Error - is it a certification issue? - embarcadero.delphi.deployment

Certification mark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
that the manufacturer is being regularly audited by the certification organization to ensure the maintenance of the original process standard ...

MyPermissions Trust Certification Aimed At Building Trust Between App Developers, Users
Application security provider MyPermissions announced the launch of a privacy certification program for app developers, the MyPermissions Trust ...

Prineville Data Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
When we first envisioned our Prineville data center a couple of years ago, we knew we wanted it to be one of the most energy efficient in the ...

SAP IS-Retail Certification and Interview Test Prep - Questions, Answers and Explanation on the App Store ...
Get SAP IS-Retail Certification and Interview Test Prep - Questions, Answers and Explanation on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and ...

Unreleased Oppo A35 passes through TENAA certification, features octa-core chip, 5-inch screen, metal ...
... 1080p smartphone at the end of this year, it looks as though the trend of releasing premium-loo... The Oppo A35 has passed through TENAA certification ...

Apple highlights upcoming certification change affecting developers using Wallet passes, Safari push ...
... under: Developers Visit 9to5Mac to find more special coverage of Developers . What do you think? Discuss "Apple highlights upcoming certification ...

CounterPath Achieves Cisco Compatibility Certification With the Cisco Solution ...
CounterPath Achieves Cisco Compatibility Certification With the Cisco Solution ... Benzinga VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA(Marketwired - Jan. ...

Digicel Business Gain Cisco Gold Certification
Digicel Business Gain Cisco Gold Certification Bernews Digicel Business has successfully retained its Cisco® Gold Certification, in addition ...

Save 98% on test prep for essential IT certifications
... in IT, the right credentials can help you get your first job faster…and with a higher starting salary. Grab this CCNP, CCNA, and Red Hat certification ...