TYPE my_array IS VARRAY (10) OF String;

PROCEDURE proc_array_test (
p_param1 IN Varchar2,
p_array IN my_array);
END Array_Test
/

In Delphi I created an array

InfoArray : array[0..9] of String;

and would like to pass InfoArray to the Oracle Package Array_Test as a parameter. How do I do that?

dmMyDatamodel.stpMyStoredProcedure.ParamByName(‘p_param1’).Text := ‘TESTING’;
dmMyDatamodel.stpMyStoredProcedure.ParamByName(‘p_array’) ???????? .... this is where I get stuck.

I'm using DBExpress.
Elzaan
12/7/2010 7:06:27 AM
embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress 764 articles. 0 followers. Follow

dbExpress/ Delphi 10 trial/ Oracle 10g local Database
I get a "BCD Overflow Exception" when executing a SQL-Query on the delivered Testdata of Oracle ( local Database 10g) / User HR / Table EMPLOYEES and passing the result to a ClientDataSet. Obviously the Field "COMISSION_PCT" causes the error. When excluded, it works. I appreciate if anybody knows a solution. Regards H.Neubauer ...

Delphi and Oracle Database
Hello Everyone, I have a need to be able to read data out of an Oracle database. I know how I can access it - but now I need to bring the databases inhouse for development purposes. So - I need to install an oracle server - but only for my development needs - but it needs to be able to handle some large databases - from 5GB to 50GB approximately. I have been dealing with MSSQL and MySQL for a while - and I have those servers licenses and running. However, I am not familiar with how Oracle does things. Does anyone out there have some suggestions as to what type of licens...

Delphi Array to an Oracle Package
I have a Oracle Package: CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE Array_Test AS TYPE my_array IS VARRAY (10) OF String; PROCEDURE proc_array_test ( p_param1 IN Varchar2, p_array IN my_array); END Array_Test / In Delphi I created an array InfoArray : array[0..9] of String; and would like to pass InfoArray to the Oracle Package Array_Test as a parameter. How do I do that? dmMyDatamodel.stpMyStoredProcedure.ParamByName(‘p_param1’).Text := ‘TESTING’; dmMyDatamodel.stpMyStoredProcedure.ParamByName(‘p_array’) ???????? .... this is where I get stuck. I&...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

DBExpress terrible performance when migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Hi, When I'm migrating my project from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007, I found that the speed slow down 3-4 times. I've started to investigate what is the reason of that and I've found that the problem is in the TSQLDataset component. So I make a simple example of an application that run one of my problem queries that fetches about 30000 rows and the result was amazing d7: 1500ms, d2007: 13500ms 8 times slower !!!! Here are some perameters of the TSQLConnection Delphi 7: object SQLConn: TSQLConnection ConnectionName = 'OracleConnection' DriverName = '...

Delphi XE2 - dbExpress
Hello, I am using Delphi XE2 and dbExpress in my application. While developing I come to know that I need to install SQL Native client to use MSSQL as driver in dbExpress connection setup (as client machine don’t have SQL installed on it) Could you please let me know which client I need to install if I want to use Oracle as a Driver in dbExpress (as client machine don’t have any Oracle component installed)? Looking forward for quick response. You can use two Oracle Client types: the installed client or the instant client not requiring installation. You can download both clients from...

Delphi 2009 dbExpress can suppot Oracle 8i
I want to know Delphi 2009 dbExpress can suppot Oracle 8i? ps: Supported Servers dbExpress * Blackfish SQL Server 8.0 * InterBase 2009, 2007, 7.5.1, 7.1*, 7.0*, 6.5* (All) (Driver dbxINT.dll, Client GDS32.DLL) * Adaptive Sybase Anywhere 9, 8* (Ent) (Driver dbxASA.dll, Client dbodbc9.dll) * DB2 UDB 8.x, 7.x* (Ent) (Driver dbxDB2.dll, Client db2cli.dll) * Informix 9.x (Ent) (Driver dbxINF.dll, Client isqlb09a.dll) * MSSQL 2005, 2000 (Ent) (Driver dbxMSS.dll, Client oledb.dll) * MySQL 4.0.24 (All) (Driver dbxMYSA.dll, Client libmysql.dll) Note: No ...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Web resources about - Delphi Array to Oracle Database - embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress

Dodgy database exposes details of 191 million US voters
... years, there's a high chance that your personal details are now out in the wild. Security researcher Chris Vickery found a misconfigured database ...

3.3 million Hello Kitty fans' details have been exposed in a huge database leak
... week after week, the hacks, breaches and data leaks continue to roll in. The latest victim? Hello Kitty. CSO Online is reporting that a database ...

Database configuration issues expose 191 million voter records
A misconfigured database has led to the disclosure of 191 million voter records. The database, discovered by researcher Chris Vickery, doesn't ...

Botched database leaks records for 191 million voters
... sometime this century? If so, your personal info may be out in the open. Researcher Chris Vickery has discovered that a badly configured database ...

191 Million US Voter Registration Records Leaked In Mystery Database
A huge database of 191 million US citizens is uncovered. But no one knows who carelessly left it open, whilst the FBI have been contacted.

Database Leak Exposes 3.3 Million 'Hello Kitty' Fans
... was accessible. Vickery told Reuters by e-mail that the company had plugged the holes he had found in three servers. But he said the database ...