dbExpress ApplyUpdates Delphi 2009

Hi,

I'm just trying to change my applications for use with Delphi 2009.
In Delphi 2007 i have implemented database-accessing to informix with dbexpress-components and client-datasets.
After posting changes I call ApplyUpdates(0) for write Data to DB and everything works fine.

Than I startet the same project with Delphi 2009.
Now everytime I call ApplyUpdates(0) I got an Exception and the event OnReconcileError shows the error message 'A syntax error has accured.'
I dont have any idea, why that happens.

Could somebody help me?

Joe
0
Utf
3/24/2009 4:11:20 PM
embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress 764 articles. 0 followers. Follow

MYSQL and DBexpress with Delphi 2009
Hello, I'm coming from D4 and my knowledge regarding D2009 is at the begining! I'm trying to connect a MYSQL database with a Tsqlconnection and I get the message that the Libmysql.dll library may be missing from the system path. ( error code 998) I checked the PATH variable and check that windows \system32 was present , and it was the case ( I've copied the dll file there) I'm lost and I don't know how I have to manage this issue. Thanks in advance for your help. Best regards Patrick PS : with ADO through ODBC it works well. > {quote:title=Patrick Duchesn...

Int64
I have just switched to using Int64 in a Database application using Delphi 2009. I am accessing MSSQL Server BigInt fields. The message I get is 'dbExpress driver does not support the TDBXTTypes.INT64 data type' Any thoughts as to what might be causing this?? G. Bradley MacDonald brad_AT_timeacct_DOT_com "Bradley MacDonald" <brad_AT_timeacct_DOT_com> wrote in message news:84676@forums.codegear.com... > I have just switched to using Int64 in a Database application using > Delphi 2009. I am accessing MSSQL Server BigInt fields. > ...

DBExpress terrible performance when migrating from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Hi, When I'm migrating my project from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007, I found that the speed slow down 3-4 times. I've started to investigate what is the reason of that and I've found that the problem is in the TSQLDataset component. So I make a simple example of an application that run one of my problem queries that fetches about 30000 rows and the result was amazing d7: 1500ms, d2007: 13500ms 8 times slower !!!! Here are some perameters of the TSQLConnection Delphi 7: object SQLConn: TSQLConnection ConnectionName = 'OracleConnection' DriverName = '...

Delphi 2009/dbExpress/Data Explorer
When I use the Data Explorer SQL Window to query a MSSQL table, the result set seems to be limited to 100 rows. Is this correct? If yes, is it a limitation of Data Explorer? Can I increase the number of rows returned from a SQL Window query. If not, I guess I will have to use MS SQL Enterprise Manager... Thanks for any insights you may have! ...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 2009 dbExpress can suppot Oracle 8i
I want to know Delphi 2009 dbExpress can suppot Oracle 8i? ps: Supported Servers dbExpress * Blackfish SQL Server 8.0 * InterBase 2009, 2007, 7.5.1, 7.1*, 7.0*, 6.5* (All) (Driver dbxINT.dll, Client GDS32.DLL) * Adaptive Sybase Anywhere 9, 8* (Ent) (Driver dbxASA.dll, Client dbodbc9.dll) * DB2 UDB 8.x, 7.x* (Ent) (Driver dbxDB2.dll, Client db2cli.dll) * Informix 9.x (Ent) (Driver dbxINF.dll, Client isqlb09a.dll) * MSSQL 2005, 2000 (Ent) (Driver dbxMSS.dll, Client oledb.dll) * MySQL 4.0.24 (All) (Driver dbxMYSA.dll, Client libmysql.dll) Note: No ...

DBExpress not setting InputOutput parameter values in Delphi 2009
I cannot get dbexpress to set the values passed into parameters that are ptInputOutput in Delphi from RAD Studio 2009. I have cut out everything that is not necessary and just have the bare bones running for this test. The code is: type txtLockNum: TEdit; spUpdSystemUser: TSQLStoredProc; … with spUpdSystemUser do begin Active := False; Params[0].AsInteger := 3477; Params[1].AsInteger := StrToInt(txtLockNum.Text); Params[2].AsBoolean := True; Params[3].AsString := 'A-Test3'; Params[4].AsString := 'A-Test3'; Params[5].AsSt...

DBExpress connecting SQL 2008 at runtime with Delphi 2009
Hi, I'm trying to connect at runtime with SQL Server 2008 with Delphi 2009 using DBExpress, it it's not working. When I set all the properties at design time, it works great, but at RunTime, I'm getting "unknown driver: mssql". Below is the code scnConexao := TSQLConnection.Create(nil); scnConexao.DriverName := 'MSSQL'; scnConexao.ConnectionName := 'MSSQLConnection'; scnConexao.GetDriverFunc := 'getSQLDriverMSSQL'; scnConexao.LibraryName := 'dbxmss.dll'; scnConexao.VendorLib := 'oledb'; scnConexao.LoginPrompt...

[Delphi 2009 / dbExpress / MySQL] Can get SELECT to work...
Hi, I have probably the same troubles as more people here, for example https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=62088&tstart=0 . I have SQL query: SELECT maps.idmaps AS `MapID`, eventshistory.id AS `EventID`, maps.userid AS `UserID`, maps.typeees AS `Typeees`, CAST(users.bgzw AS SIGNED) AS `BGZW`, users.username AS `Username`, users.no1 AS `No1`, CAST(users.more_no AS SIGNED) AS `MoreNos`, users.no2 AS `No2`, eventshistory.eventName AS `EventTitle`, eventshistory.eventWho AS `EventWho` FROM eventshistory, maps INNER JOIN users ON users.userID=maps.userid WHERE (eventshist...

Can't view DbExpress component in delphi 2009
Hi I'm installing the trial version of delphi 2009 and I can't see the DbExpress components in the palette of components Can you help me thanks Edited by: jaafar farissi on Dec 18, 2008 2:36 AM ...

DBExpress not passing value to InputOutput parameter values in Delphi 2009
I cannot get dbexpress to pass a values into a stored procedure where the parameter type is ptInputOutput in Delphi from RAD Studio 2009. I have SET NOCOUNT ON. The code is: procedure TfrmTestDBX.btnUpdClick(Sender: TObject); begin with sqlspUpd do begin Active := False; Prepared := true; Params[0].Value := StrToInt(txtId.Text); Params[1].Value := StrToInt(txtLockNum.Text); Params[2].Value := txtTitle.Text; ExecProc; txtLockNum.Text := Params[1].AsString; end; ListTestDBX; end; This generates the following SQL that is passed to SQL Serv...

DBExpress passing null value to storedprocedure parameter in Delphi 2009 [Edit]
I am using delphi 2009 and trying to insert the record into database using the sql stored procedure but sql storedprocedure is inserting NULL into the database. My delphi code and sql storedprocedure is given below. Please tell me what i am missing *SQL Store Procedure:* CREATE PROCEDURE p_Main ( @CMUserPassword nvarchar(255) ) AS BEGIN INSERT INTO Revision_History (CMPassword,TDS,Application,Description) VALUES (@CMUserPassword,GETDATE(),'LicenseType' + '.' + 'SystemVersion','Database created. Upgrade = ') END *D...

Deployment of Delphi 2009 application using dbExpress and Interbase 7.5.1
Environment: Windows 2003 Server, gds32.dll installed in system directory, dbxint.dll in application folder Application is just an empty Form with TSQLConnection, configured for Interbase driver. No runtime packages used, no logic, just the connection component with Connected = False Result: Application process ends immediately after startup, no form displayed Is there something else which needs to be deployed with Delphi 2009 applications using Interbase and dbExpress? Mike p.s. I have checked (on development workstation) what happens if the folder with dbxconnectio...

Web resources about - dbExpress ApplyUpdates Delphi 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.dbexpress