msado15.dll,ntdll.dll Access Violation in XP (sp3)

Hi every one..

Im try something..
I coded a little exe on win 7 64 bit with XE2...

one form
one adoquery
one adoconnection
one datasource
one dbgrid

my query has got one parameters...
I create parameters by code.

my code block:

adoquery1.Close;
adoquery1.SQL.Clear;
adoquery1.Parameters.Clear;
adoquery1.Parameters.CreateParameter('pr_param1',ftinteger,pdInput,0,0);
showmessage(adoquery1.Parameters[0].Name);
adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1);
showmessage(adoquery1.SQL.Text);
adoquery1.parameters[0].Value:=12345;
adoquery1.Open;

my little exe working perfect on win 7 but !!
when I try work on XP (sp3) I ve got Access Violation error (ntdll.dll or msado15.dll)

when I erase parameter from query..works fine..
SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=12345

or

when I erase subquery from query..works fine
SELECT * FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1

thank u for your help..
0
Utf

> {quote:title=Çağatay Çağatay wrote:}{quote}
> Hi every one..
>
> Im try something..
> I coded a little exe on win 7 64 bit with XE2...
>
> one form
> one adoquery
> one adoconnection
> one datasource
> one dbgrid
>
> my query has got one parameters...
> I create parameters by code.
>
> my code block:
>
> adoquery1.Close;
> adoquery1.SQL.Clear;
> adoquery1.Parameters.Clear;
> adoquery1.Parameters.CreateParameter('pr_param1',ftinteger,pdInput,0,0);
> showmessage(adoquery1.Parameters[0].Name);
> adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1);
> showmessage(adoquery1.SQL.Text);
> adoquery1.parameters[0].Value:=12345;
> adoquery1.Open;
>
> my little exe working perfect on win 7 but !!
> when I try work on XP (sp3) I ve got Access Violation error (ntdll.dll or msado15.dll)
>
> when I erase parameter from query..works fine..
> SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=12345
>
> or
>
> when I erase subquery from query..works fine
> SELECT * FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1
>
> thank u for your help..

by the way if I edit my code like this;

var
pr_param1:integer;
begin
pr_param:12345;
adoquery1.Close;
adoquery1.SQL.Clear;
adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO='+pr_param1);
showmessage(adoquery1.SQL.Text);
adoquery1.Open;
..
..
..
....works fine...

I cant using parameters on XP with adoquery ???
thnx for your help...
0
Utf
5/5/2012 1:07:17 PM
> {quote:title=Çağatay Çağatay wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Çağatay Çağatay wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi every one..
> >
> > Im try something..
> > I coded a little exe on win 7 64 bit with XE2...
> >
> > one form
> > one adoquery
> > one adoconnection
> > one datasource
> > one dbgrid
> >
> > my query has got one parameters...
> > I create parameters by code.
> >
> > my code block:
> >
> > adoquery1.Close;
> > adoquery1.SQL.Clear;
> > adoquery1.Parameters.Clear;
> > adoquery1.Parameters.CreateParameter('pr_param1',ftinteger,pdInput,0,0);
> > showmessage(adoquery1.Parameters[0].Name);
> > adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1);
> > showmessage(adoquery1.SQL.Text);
> > adoquery1.parameters[0].Value:=12345;
> > adoquery1.Open;
> >
> > my little exe working perfect on win 7 but !!
> > when I try work on XP (sp3) I ve got Access Violation error (ntdll.dll or msado15.dll)
> >
> > when I erase parameter from query..works fine..
> > SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=12345
> >
> > or
> >
> > when I erase subquery from query..works fine
> > SELECT * FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1
> >
> > thank u for your help..
>
> by the way if I edit my code like this;
>
> var
> pr_param1:integer;
> begin
> pr_param:12345;
> adoquery1.Close;
> adoquery1.SQL.Clear;
> adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO='+pr_param1);
> showmessage(adoquery1.SQL.Text);
> adoquery1.Open;
> .
> .
> .
> ...works fine...
>
> I cant using parameters on XP with adoquery ???
> thnx for your help...

Can u help for this problem ?
0
Utf

msado15.dll and ntdll.dll crashes on XP..
Hi every one.. Im try something.. I coded a little exe on win 7 64 bit with XE2... one form one adoquery one adoconnection one datasource one dbgrid my query has got one parameters... I create parameters by code. my code block: adoquery1.Close; adoquery1.SQL.Clear; adoquery1.Parameters.Clear; adoquery1.Parameters.CreateParameter('pr_param1',ftinteger,pdInput,0,0); showmessage(adoquery1.Parameters[0].Name); adoquery1.SQL.ADD('SELECT (SELECT table1.field1 FROM table1 WHERE table1.OPKODU=table2.OPERASYONKODU) AS OPISIM,* FROM table2 WHERE INCKEYNO=:pr_param1...

Access Violation in NTDll.dll
Has anyone run across this error ? (Access violation in Ntdll.dll). I have a three teir application written in Delphi5. The app server piece normally uses ASE against a third teir database machine. For the purposes of portability and testing, we have redirected that app server at an ASA database on the local machine. Once I got the latest EBF's applied (6.03.xxxx) everything seems to work fine. The problem that I am having though is when the application server's application closes down (i.e. the last user disconnects) I get the "Access Violation in NtDll.Dll"...

To dll or not to dll...
I have been using the vwd express up until recently I downloaded 90 day trial of vs 2005 prof.Been practicing with various things with just 5 page site, updating by merely ftp-ing files to the server.Upon using VS 2005, I noticed I could create a dll in a '/bin' folder by selecting to 'publish site' (or something similar, don't remember off-hand).  Is there advantage to doing this (with a larger site, of course) and have I been doing this wrong all along? TIA Този уебсайт е твърде бавен. Мисля, че IIS 7 не е конфигуриран правилно. Моля, премахнете банери по-горе. Two advanta...

Access violation in module ntdll.dll error
I was workinig on a rather lengthy application which ran fine until after introducing a new Graphics TBitmap object. The code which stopped and closed my application worked well before, but now I get this error: Access violation in module ntdll.dll... write of address 00000014 I'm not sure if this is the result of program changes I have made or thether my operating system (Win7) just happened to deteriorate at that time. The behavior is odd: The program operates continually with the statement: while (stop == false) step(); To stop and close the application I have this cod...

Windows7: access violations in ntdll.dll + DBX Error code -1
Each day when I run a program in Windows7 for the first time, I have a 60% chance of seeing errors like: Access violation at address 77415C2C in module 'ntdll.dll'. Read of address FFFE0018 and DBX Error. Error code: -1 If I run it once more after that error, it usually works, but not always. This seems related to: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=76871 but worse, because we are using Win7 32 bit, not 64. Obviously, this is related to the OS, because that doesn't happen in XP and to dbExpress, because I have no problem with programs that don't use Oracle....

Delphi XE Access violation in module 'dbxfb.dll'
Hi to all, I'm testing dbExpress and some times I get an access violation with this code: {code} function TForm1.GetBlobText(id: Integer): String; begin Result := ''; if (id > 0) then try if not SQLConnection1.Connected then SQLConnection1.Connected := True; SQLQuery1.Close; SQLQuery1.Sql.Text := Format('SELECT id, somefield, txt_field FROM my_table WHERE id = %d', [id]); SQLQuery1.Open; Result := SQLQuery1.FieldByName('txt_field').AsString; except ...

Delphi XE Access violation in module 'dbxfb.dll' #2
Hi to all. I'm forced to migrate a Delphi 2007 application to Delphi XE using DbExpress and the dbxfb.dll driver. I had to make a trick for loading Blob fields into a TRichEdit. I got enforced to write this code: {code} procedure TForm1.LoadMemo(id: Integer); var I: Integer; strText: AnsiString; myStream: TMemoryStream; begin SQLQuery1.Close; SQLQuery1.Sql.Text := 'SELECT id, txt_field FROM my_table WHERE id = ' + IntToStr(id); SQLQuery1.Open; strText := SQLQuery1.FieldByName('txt_field').AsString; myStream := TMemoryStream...

MSADO15.DLL and MSADOMD.DLL error
1  Hi, Thanx a lot for your precious time, but I would be grateful, if you could answer 2 of my queries. Please note, that I am using VS.Net 2003 with .Net Framework 1.x Query 1 - I have created an ASP.Net apps, which dynamically generates queries from databases and cubes, and displays complex reports using ADO and ADOMD.Net. (ADOMD.Net was seperately installed). However when I am trying to deploy the web-project as a we-setup-project, the following build errors occurred - The foll files have dependencies that cannot be determined automatically. Please confirm that all de...

Delphi dll
I'm developing a dll file in Delphi 7 in order to use it in a Powerbuilder 10.5 application. I get strange results in PB when i try to pass a string through a function or procedure. I've tried pchar, pwidechar, lpstr, lpctstr in D7 and string or REF string in PB, but nothing seems to be working properly. The function in D7 is quite simple, i just take a string for input, encode it and return an encoded string for output. In PB i get a lot of "squares" in my output string. There seems to be a problem reading (from PB) the memory address that is pointed out from D...

DLL
DLL virgin here - my first time. I have a function I frequently use and decided to put it into a DLL rather than always putting the source for it into new projects. So, I created a DLL ... found the instructions on the web and Built it (after a few tries). I saved the project (Library file) at \programs\D_XE\_Libraries And that is where I expected to find myLibrary.DLL But it is not there. It "Built" with no problems. Where did XE put this DLL file? Thanks for any help, Bob Watson Bob Watson wrote: > DLL virgin here - my first time. > > ...

Calling a DLL from a DLL
In the build stage I have no problem setting up to have My project's target1.EXE call target2.dll or target3.dll. However; having target2.dll call target3.dll I'm getting cannot open "target3class.hpp" error. Adding target3\release to the include directories of target2 doesn't change anything. Any suggestions? Glenn Turns out the $(___Optimadir) is not being set properly. I added the direct path to the include directory and that fixed it. Where does this environment variable get set at? Glenn Glenn Pope <gpope@islc.net> wrote in article <...

DLL in dll, not cpplib
Our C++ component's DLL is only found when in the dll directory at runtime. When exporting it is picked up from cpplib. Any ideas? The .props file has no path to the DLL, only it's name, so I guess it searches PATH to find it, but then it should find it in cpplib in both cases. -- Jonas Olsson Software Development Engineer Cambio Healthcare Systems Jonas Olsson wrote: > > Our C++ component's DLL is only found when in the dll directory at runtime. > When exporting it is picked up from cpplib. Any ideas? > The .props file has no path to the DLL, only ...

Include Dll in a Dll
I have a dll(mydata.dll) which I have created and it uses another external dll (mysql.dll) I currently need to reference both dlls in my projects but I would like to just be able to reference the mydata.dll. Is there anyway of doing this? I rebuilt my dll project and it now seems to work without referencing both DLLs, not sure why it was not working before....

JSS dll dependencies -- nspr4.dll and libnspr4.dll
It is confusing deploying JSS on Windows XP. The library jss4.dll depends on libnspr4.dll, not nspr4.dll as is installed with Firefox. Other dependent libraries such as nss3.dll depend on nspr4.dll. Should I copy and rename nspr4.dll to libnspr4.dll, or are these supposed to be different libraries? There is no useful guidance on the "Using JSS" page. --Steve Steve Mitchell wrote: > It is confusing deploying JSS on Windows XP. The library jss4.dll depends > on libnspr4.dll, not nspr4.dll as is installed with Firefox. Other > dependent libraries ...

Web resources about - msado15.dll,ntdll.dll Access Violation in XP (sp3) - embarcadero.delphi.ado

CP violation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In particle physics , CP violation is a violation of the postulated CP-symmetry : the combination of C-symmetry ( charge conjugation symmetry) ...

James-O'Keefe-Parole-Violations - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
James O'Keefe, liar and scam artist, has been spotted in NYC in violation of his parole in Lousiana.

Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube
Civil Rights Violation on Video Pledge and Invocation - YouTube

UAE Police issue more than 25,000 traffic violations involving lorries in Q1 of 2014 - The National
Police said several people have been killed in accidents involving lorries so far this year.

Russia closes 12 McDonald's restaurants over hygiene violations
Russia has temporarily closed 12 branches of McDonald's on health grounds and is carrying out more than 100 inspections, the US fast food chain ...

CFMEU implicated in threats against Melbourne contractor and site entry violations
Victoria's powerful construction union allegedly told a company it is on a &quot;hit list&quot; and would suffer industrial strife as payback ...

Report alleges labour violations at Apple supplier in China
Report claims dangerous conditions, labour violations at another Apple plant.

Hints of Eurovision vote violation against Russia
The head of Azerbaijan's state broadcaster has questioned the vote tally in the Eurovision Song Contest where it embarrassingly gave "nul points" ...

Nick Kyrgios issued code violation at Japan Open - The Courier-Mail Search Search
NICK Kyrgios has hit out at the Australian media following his loss to Frenchman Benoit Paire at the Japan Open on the weekend.