Setting focus when a form displays another form

I have a form that I am displaying modelessly and in the OnActivate event, I show another form modelessly.  I want the second form to have focus.
When the first form is visible, then this works as I want.  If the first form is not visibile and then is shown modelessly, the second form when shown does not get focus.  The first form does.
How do I make the second form get focus in this case?
0
Richard
7/1/2013 10:04:36 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.using 1848 articles. 1 followers. Follow