component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009

hi all,
I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009.
when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad)
but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it.

what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version?

regards
js
0
john
4/30/2009 2:23:07 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.using 1848 articles. 1 followers. Follow

I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole
duel IDE component installation but...

From what I can tell, you have to open RAD studio (NOT the Delphi or BCB
IDE - they are referred to as personalities) and install the VCL's that way.

Secondly, there are various compile options that allow you to build you
packages so that the necessary C++ and / or Pascal file are generated.
There was a great article on the BCB journal (relating to LockBox) which
explains this.

HTH

Mike Collins

<john smith> wrote in message news:111393@forums.codegear.com...
> hi all,
> I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD
> studio 2009.
0
Mike
4/30/2009 9:56:24 PM
no

> {quote:title=Mike Collins wrote:}{quote}
> I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole
> duel IDE component installation but...
>
> From what I can tell, you have to open RAD studio (NOT the Delphi or BCB
> IDE - they are referred to as personalities) and install the VCL's that way.
>
> Secondly, there are various compile options that allow you to build you
> packages so that the necessary C++ and / or Pascal file are generated.
> There was a great article on the BCB journal (relating to LockBox) which
> explains this.
>
> HTH
>
> Mike Collins
>
> <john smith> wrote in message news:111393@forums.codegear.com...
> > hi all,
> > I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD
> > studio 2009.
0
john
5/1/2009 2:54:28 AM
- does this mean that you have or have not solved your problem?

Mike C

<john smith> wrote in message news:111618@forums.codegear.com...
> no
0
Mike

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

Installing Delphi components into C++ Builder 2009?
Hi All, I'm trying to install a Delphi package into C++ Builder 2009. I've read the stuff out there that says install into Delphi and get it to create the C++ files, unfortunately I don't have Delphi installed on my development box. When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personality is not available and the project cannot be loaded. Is there any way around this? Thanks Trev Hello, > {quote:title=Trevor Goldsmith wrote:}{quote} > > When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personal...

Startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009
On startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009 I get the following Error message during the loading of bcbcompro120.bpl OR delphicompro120.bpl :- Windows -- No Disk X Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c Cancel Try Again Continue If I click 'Continue' seven times the program loads and seems to work. ...

Installing C++ Builder 2009 / Delphi
OK, I just purchased a license and got a key. The web install process fails. I think the problem is my ISP. Now, back in Dec 2008 I downloaded an ISO file for the install about 2 Gigs and never used it really. If I use this ISO file, Create a DVD and do the install from there , will it effectively be a full licensed install. So far it looks identical (except maybe the program is 7 months old). Also I ordered the media as part of my purchase, should I wait for the media to come in before installing? Thanks for any assistance I can get. Colin B Maharaj Trinidad,WI ...

Creating C++ Builder 2009 Component in Delphi
Hi I am having the same problem that i read in this thread: https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=7414 However, when I enable the "Generate all C++ Builder files" setting (Project > Options > Delphi Compiler > Linking > "Linker output") no BPL file is created (instead a LIB file and .hpp files are created). Why isn't the .bpl file created? What setting do I need to change for the .bpl file to be created with the .hpp and .lib files? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Greg ...

Delphi / C++ Builder 2009 Update2 and TImage or PBear HTMLViewer for 2009
Hello, when i use the HTMLViewer componnet in my programm the linker shows the following messages: [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPngInvalidCRCText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGCannotAssignChunkText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGInvalidIHDRText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR...

Help me download Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009
I am recovering from a hard drive crash. I am installing CB 2009 on a Windows 7-64 bit computer. I need to download the "ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009" from the web page below. This requires a user name and password that was used to register cb2009. This information was saved on the hard drive that crashed. How can I get the needed user name and password? http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27476 ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009 Thanks Patrick Mikula I pulled the needed user name and password off my dead harddrive so I ...

DELPHI 2009 AND C++ 2009
I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do with Delphi? Or better, what kind of product it's better program with delphi and what kind of program it's better to do with C++ BUILDER? Thanks. Roberto Colpani wrote: > I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer > called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? Some programmers are sinologists in their spare time and l...

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

ANN: New version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 with support for Delphi & C++Builder 2009 !
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 4.2 and X-Files Components 4.2 has been released. What's new in version 4.2 ? ===================== - Package for Delphi 2009 Win32 & C++Builder 2009 with support for Unicode!!! - Some minor bugs fixed What's new in version 4.12 ? ====================== - Package for Delphi 2007 for .NET is now available!!! - Package for Delphi 2007 Win32 & C++Builder 2007 with Update 3!!! Notice. Update 3 for Delphi/C++Builder 2007 is required to install version 4.12....

C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 information now available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? Dennis Cote Dennis Cote wrote: > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? It will be a version of Indy 10 updated with U...

BPL - Delphi 2009 + Builder 2009
I'm trying to install a BPL created in Delphi 2009 at Builder 2009. No error occurs at instalation, but, don´t appear in the palette components of Builder 2009. This is possible or not? Thank You Marcio Tomazelli "SMARAPD Informática Ltda" <=?Utf-8?Q?SMARAPD_Inform=C3=A1tica_Ltda?=> wrote in message news:46526@forums.codegear.com... > I'm trying to install a BPL created in Delphi 2009 at Builder > 2009. No error occurs at instalation, but, don´t appear in > the palette components of Builder 2009. Did you enable the "G...

Using .Net (C#) ActiveX control within Builder 2009 (C++)
Hi, We are moving one of our applications from Borland C++ Builder 4.5 to the latest builder 2009. There is also an activeX control in our application (Formule One spreadsheet) which is causing problems in this migration. As this control doesn't cover all our future needs, we are thinking about creating our own gridcontrol to use. So I've been playing around and created an example control in .Net and exposed it as a COM object. When I try to add it to my C++ sample project, (Import component and create new package) and compile this package, I get the following error: [BCC32 Erro...

Delphi and C++ Builder 2009
I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed to compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit. Where is this unit to be found? Pier Hello, Pier Nardin wrote: > I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed > to compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the > design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit. > Where is this unit to be found? on the web, searching for "proxies.pas&qu...

Web resources about - component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.using

List of United States Army installations in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blink Twice video installation at Summer Set Festival: 3D motion faces projected on trees - YouTube
Blink Twice is a video installation that transforms trees into huge 3D faces that smile, move, gesticulate and even follow the viewer's gaze. ...

Ghosts of the Murrumbidgee to come alive in National Museum's eerie installation
Collections from the National Museum of Australia will come alive on Friday night in a ghostly installation on the banks of the Murrumbidgee ...

Australia leads world in household solar panel installations
Australia has the highest rate of household solar panel installation in the world.

Tesla Powerwall home installations are starting for pilot customers
A first look at the consumer-facing Powerwall from Tesla. (credit: Megan Geuss) Tesla has begun shipping 7kWh stationary batteries— branded ...