builder 2009 and gif

Hello.

A quick question, Why the GIF Images are not animating in the TImage
component of BCB 2009.

tom
10/18/2009 7:43:57 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.using 1848 articles. 1 followers. Follow

So, i find the following way to do

    TGIFImage *TempGIF = new TGIFImage();
     TempGIF->Animate = true;
     ImageGIF->Picture->Graphic = TempGIF;

?.. In my program i load different format at runtime periodically.
So it means i should everytime check the gif image, load into TGIFImage
variable and then make Animate to true.

Is there a simple way to make gif animated automatically, whenever loaded in
to TImage, without going through the stuff, find the image.

I used GIFimage.pas with BCB6, which does the above for me.

Now I am using C++Builder 2009.

?. I find even gif is not animating normally, i mean i see very slow
animation.

Thanks for comments.
0
tom
10/20/2009 2:15:06 PM
Problem solved using

gifimaged2010b from Melanders web page.

Thanks for that service.
0
tom

Using TClientSocket/TServerSocket in C++ Builder 2009
Hello! I'm trying to compile an old C++ Builder 5 Project to version 2009. It uses the TClientSocket/TServerSocket classes, which I already installed manually. But now the SendText and ReceiveText methods do not work as in the previous version. I found out that SendText uses an AnsiString, whereas ReceiveText delivers a UnicodeString. Could that be the problem?? How can I solve it? By now it's just a little test tool which should send a line of text over TCP/IP. The delivered text starts with some unreadable chars, the rest equals the rest of the desired String. Thank you v...

GIF image Component for C++Builder 2009
Is there a version of TGIFImage that will work with CB2009? If not, is there any other component for saving .gif images for CB2009? Thanks Patrick <Patrick M.> wrote in message news:188723@forums.codegear.com... > Is there a version of TGIFImage that will work with CB2009? Are you having a problem with the version of TGIFImage that ships with CB2009? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) I am using the 3rd part version I purchased for CB6.0. I do not see a CB2009 version of TGIFImage. The help file has zero search results for TGIFImage. Where can I find the CB2009 version? ...

Using WinHttp in C++Builder 2009 [Edit]
Hello I want to use WinHttp API in my C++Builder 2009 application. (form application) I tried to include winhttp.h but compiler gave me an error. if to include winhttp.h after vcl.h, the error is: winhttp.h(111) Multiple declaration for HTTP_VERSION_INFO if to include it before vcl.h, the error is: winhttp.h (51) E2257 , expected I tried to include winhttp.h in a console non-vcl application. I included: <windows.h> <winhttp.h> It compiled without an error except that I had to manually add winhttp.lib to the project. Then, I tried to do the same in a console vcl...

Building XmlPartner using C++ Builder 2009
Hi All, I am trying to build XmlPartner source code using C++ Builder 2009 trial version. In the XmlPartner source code downloaded from SourceForge, I see that C++/Delphi packages are available for builder versions 3,4,5,6 and 7. Picking up version 5.0, I see the following C++/Delphi packages are available: XMLPartner_PD51.bpk - C++ XMLPartner_PR51.bpk - C++ XMLPartner_PD50.dpk - Delphi XMLPartner_PR50.dpk - Delphi Can someone help me in building these packages? I don't know whether I need to build all these above-mentioned C++ and Delphi packages to build XmlParnter? Or...

BCB 2009 Use of animate Gif as splash screen
Hello, I'm trying to load a gif image as a "splash screen" (image displayed during the initialisation of my program), and use the Timage components. The TImage components is part of the splash form and is displayed at the beginning. But the image doesn't animate as it should (it stays still). Am I missing something in the options of TImage ? I tried to refresh/ repaint the image with a timer, to no avail. I'm working with BCB2009. But maybe there is a simpler way to display an animation during the startup. Thanks for your tips best regards Xavier D. ...

BCB 2009 Use of animate Gif as splash screen
Hello, I'm trying to load a gif image as a "splash screen" (image displayed during the initialisation of my program), and use the Timage components. The TImage components is part of the splash form and is displayed at the beginning. But the image doesn't animate as it should (it stays still). Am I missing something in the options of TImage ? I tried to refresh/ repaint the image with a timer, to no avail. I'm working with BCB2009. But maybe there is a simpler way to display an animation during the startup. Thanks for your tips best regards Xavier D. ...

Windows Message Handling in C++ Builder 2009 using IntraWeb
Is it possible to do traditional Windows Messaging (i.e. PostMessage, WndProc overrides) in an IntraWeb application. I have succesfully overriden the WndProc function with the following WindowProc = SubClassWndProc; In my MainForm's constructor and then I have the following function void __fastcall TMVAdminForm::SubClassWndProc(Messages::TMessage &Message) { if (Message.Msg == WM_EVENTTEST) { // Code snippet here } else { WndProc(Message); } } It works in the fact that the code does go into the window (confirmed using breakpoints) but I ...

Use Indy10 120 or 130 in combination with C++ Builder 2009
Hello, I am kind of confused on which version (120 or 130) of Indy10 to use in combination with C++ Builder 2009. We were using 120 in combination with C++ Builder 2007 and my expectation was I had to use 130 for C++ Builder 2009. However, I am not able to compile version 130. I have found the Indy10_2009.bat but compiling version 130 presents the error "Could not open input file IndySystem130.rc". More specific all 130.rc files seem to be missing in the zip file I downloaded from indy.fulgan.com. So unfortunately a dead end. Version 120 compiles ok. But still the quest...

Using .Net (C#) ActiveX control within Builder 2009 (C++)
Hi, We are moving one of our applications from Borland C++ Builder 4.5 to the latest builder 2009. There is also an activeX control in our application (Formule One spreadsheet) which is causing problems in this migration. As this control doesn't cover all our future needs, we are thinking about creating our own gridcontrol to use. So I've been playing around and created an example control in .Net and exposed it as a COM object. When I try to add it to my C++ sample project, (Import component and create new package) and compile this package, I get the following error: [BCC32 Erro...

Can I develop app using C++ builder 2010 and link to app build in 2009?
hi Can I build my application using C++ builder 2010 and link to 3rd party application build using C++ builder 2009 ? Is this a supportable configuration? thanks, poey ching hi Just a clarification, I meant to say my application linking to 3rd party dll build using C++ builder 2009. I noted that they are of different compiler version, while C++ builder 2009 compiler version is 5.9, C++ builder 2010 compiler version 6.20. So, I wonder if this is a supported configuration? poey ching > {quote:title=pc neo wrote:}{quote} > hi > > Can I build my application using ...

Startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009
On startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009 I get the following Error message during the loading of bcbcompro120.bpl OR delphicompro120.bpl :- Windows -- No Disk X Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c Cancel Try Again Continue If I click 'Continue' seven times the program loads and seems to work. ...

BPL - Delphi 2009 + Builder 2009
I'm trying to install a BPL created in Delphi 2009 at Builder 2009. No error occurs at instalation, but, don´t appear in the palette components of Builder 2009. This is possible or not? Thank You Marcio Tomazelli "SMARAPD Informática Ltda" <=?Utf-8?Q?SMARAPD_Inform=C3=A1tica_Ltda?=> wrote in message news:46526@forums.codegear.com... > I'm trying to install a BPL created in Delphi 2009 at Builder > 2009. No error occurs at instalation, but, don´t appear in > the palette components of Builder 2009. Did you enable the "G...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

C++Builder 2006 stopped working after C++Builder 2009
Is there a way to key both IDEs (2006 & 2009) on the same computer while I complete software migration? Both compilers are installed on a Windows Vista Proffesional. Thanks, Roberto Hello, Roberto Meneghini wrote: > Is there a way to key both IDEs (2006 & 2009) on the same computer > while I complete software migration? yes, it works fine for me. What particular problem are you having? -- Moritz "Hey, it compiles! Ship it!" As soon as I launch the compiler, the following error message is displayed: "Exception EPackageRegistrationEx...

Web resources about - builder 2009 and gif - embarcadero.cppbuilder.using

Interface Builder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of references , related reading or external links , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations ...

Facebook Page Builder ShortStack Keeps Growing
Facebook page builder ShortStack is becoming more popular. The company announced Wednesday that it grew by more than 100,000 customers in 2012 ...

Super Texas Holdem Poker, Temple Ruin, Tab Builder, Via.Me, more on this week’s emerging Facebook apps ...
... Ruin 659,404 +299,404 + 83% 3. 我的傳奇 780,000 +270,000 + 53% 4. Oroscopo del Giorno v2.0 580,000 +180,000 + 45% 5. Tab Builder: ...

Maxine Builder (@maxine_builder) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Maxine Builder @ maxine_builder ...

Business Builders Community
Business Builders is a group for professionals who are business and entrepreneur minded who understand the power and value of networking to grow ...

Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Big farewell for Canberra biker, builder and friend
The roar of engines escorted Gregory McFawn to his final resting place on Monday, a fitting farewell to a man with two great loves: his family ...

Our builders clean up at national awards
WA builders took out seven awards at the Master Builders awards on the Gold Coast, scooping the top prizes for their diverse range of skills ...

WA builders clean up at national Master Builders awards - PerthNow Search Search
WA builders took out seven awards at the Master Builders awards on the Gold Coast, scooping the top prizes for their diverse range of skills ...

Builders of Sydney's new metro line need to straighten out curved platforms
How to straighten curved platforms is one of many challenges confronting builders of Australia's largest public transport project.