AsyncPRO serial IO package can't be compiled on C++ Builder XE7 Pro German #2

I loaded the AsyncPro source from "github.com". When I try to compile the project file the error message: "Die kostenlose Edition von Appmethod unterstützt nur C++" (=the free edition of Appmethod supports only C++) occurs even before one line of code is compiled. Does anybody know why this error comes up? I have not installed the extension for creating mobile Apps as I want to use it under win32.
0
Robert
7/14/2015 6:43:10 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.tools 1275 articles. 0 followers. Follow

AsyncPRO serial IO package can't be compiled on C++ Builder XE7 Pro German
I loaded the AsyncPro source from "github.com". When I try to compile the project file the error message: "Die kostenlose Edition von Appmethod unterstützt nur C++" (=the free edition of Appmethod supports only C++) occurs even before one line of code is compiled. Does anybody know why this error comes up? I have not installed the extension for creating mobile Apps as I want to use it under win32. ...

AsyncPRO serial IO package can't be compiled on C++ Builder XE7 Pro German [Edit]
Double post, can be deleted. Edited by: Robert Lieblich on Jul 14, 2015 11:51 AM ...

Can't compile xpcom component
I have a binary component for Firefox (toolbar) that includes XPCOM_GLUE as a preprocessor directive. I am not able to compile the toolbar with XULRunner 25 Beta 1. (win32 SDK) When I compile, I'm getting this error: C2039: 'ThreadSafeAutoRefCnt' : is not a member of 'mozilla' C:\xulrunner-sdk\include\mozilla\ModuleUtils.h The problem seems to be that in nsISupportsImpl.h, the class ThreadSafeAutoRefCount is excluded if XPCOM_GLUE is defined. Is this a bug or did something change with how I need to build the component? Thanks Jim ...

1. Can't report crash via Quality Feedback 2 I Can't send images, files etc from within Adobe Standard 8, Open office, Paint Shop Pro XI
Name: Tom Turner Email: turnipstwoatbigponddotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: 1. Can't report crash via Quality Feedback 2 I Can't send images, files etc from within Adobe Standard 8, Open office, Paint Shop Pro XI Comments: 1. I am told to correct my proxy but my computer expert advises me that they are OK. 2. If I add manually add these things as attachments they go The problem only arose with v2.0.0.22, not with the previous version. I have an .rtf screen shot I could send if I had an address. TT Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; r...

Can't locate object method "new" via package "IO::socket::INET" #2
Dear Members, I am searching for hours in every websites about perl, but havn�t had success... I just want to start a standard-program from my perlbook (socket-program), but get an error, which is not retraceable for me. Code: (XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is my IP-adress, which I opt out for privacy reasons)... #!C:/Programme/perl_5.8.2/Perl/bin/perl -w # client.plx use strict; use IO::socket; use diagnostics; my $remote = IO::socket::INET->new( Proto => "tcp", PeerAddr => "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX", PeerPort => "daytime(13)", ) or die "Kan...

Can't compile Pg on Mac OS 10.2.2
Got the following errors on make test trying to compile Pg via CPAN. Looks like it can't find the header files though POSTGRES_INCLUDE is set correctly in the environment. Postgres 7.2.3 is running ok. Did the make test as user postgres with postmaster running. Also tried running a perl script and get the same undefined symbols error. Anyone have a clue (I'm no expert with gcc) ? Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lpq Writing Makefile for Pg cp Pg.pm blib/lib/Pg.pm AutoSplitting blib/lib/Pg.pm (blib/lib/aut...

Can't load package from repos. Yast2 can't find file /repodata/repomd.xml
I usually use PClinuxOS but I just installed Suse 12.1 and am trying to find and load Cinelerra or Open Shot When I try to add programs I get an error from Yast2: "Cannot access installation media 'Index of /distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss' (http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss/) (medium 1) Check whether the server is accessible. URL 'Index of /distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss' (http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/12.1/repo/non-oss/) File '/repodata/repomd.xml' not found on medium 'http://download.opensuse.org/d...

Transferring from CSK 2 DNN but Can't register in DNN Site.. Activation code not sent and i can't login..
Hii guys.. I have tried all the ways to register in DNN Site but there was no way.. registration required an Activation code and i tried to register using many emails but i didn't receive the code in any of them anyone knows from where can i get DNN if i'm unable to download it from DNN site.. anyone have it.. and can anyone tell me which last Version (none beta) available to dwnload.. ?? coz i'm still very new to DNN i'm transfering from CSK to DNN Have you checked the Bulk Email folder in your email - sometimes it catches these automated emails as spam. The current version is ...

XE5 can't install abbrev library -- missing designide, can't compile empty form -- no control.res
WTH!!! When I first installed XE5 about 6 months ago I was able to create a blank form and compile it -- and it made a 10meg empty file. After calling tech support I was able to get it down to 2 megs. Yeah! Now after two updates, I get an error "missing controls.res" file. Sorry, I'm still working primarily in D2007 which actually works. I wanted to try the new one and can't get anywhere. I also tried to install some components. virtual trees installed ok. Jedi will not compile jclutils.pas unit, abbrev says it's missing designide unit. I still have a h...

Can't start X server and can't install NVIDIA display driver when upgrade to 11.3 from 11.2
Hi, all, I upgrade to 11.3 from 11.2 according to official portal "system upgrade". Code: -------------------- #zypper ref -------------------- Code: -------------------- #zypper dup -------------------- After complete, I restart the system, it just can login in by terminate. When I run Code: -------------------- #startx -------------------- Got below message: > > ... > Current version of pixman: 0.18.0 > Before reportign problems, check help http://wiki.x.og > to make sure that you have the latest version. > Ma...

Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled #2
Name: Barb Email: emailgrataoldotcom Product: eBay Companion Summary: Can't sign into Ebay, Getting Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled Comments: Hi, I have Mozilla Firefox. (I can't remember what version). When I go to sign in to Ebay, I get a message that says Firefox can't connect securely to signin.ebay.com because the SSL protocol has been disabled. How can I correct this problem so I can again sign into my Ebay account and sell on Ebay? I am not a super-technical person, but if someone coul...

Web resources about - AsyncPRO serial IO package can't be compiled on C++ Builder XE7 Pro German #2 - embarcadero.cppbuilder.tools