I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.3 and X-Files Components 5.3 has
What's new in version 5.3 ?
- Support for new StyleElements property introduced in RAD Studio XE3
- New StyleElements property introduced and supported also in RAD Studio XE2
- New SystemStyleElements property for Windows >= Vista (RAD Studio XE2, XE3)
- New IsSystemStyle function to detect new System Style (RAD Studio XE2, XE3)
- Improved drawing of fixed and/or selected cells in TXDBGrid (System Style)
- Improved drawing of sorting markers and buttons in TXDBGrid (System Style)
- Improved drawing of TXPopupCalculator (System Style, Custom Styles)
- Improved use of TXPopupCalendar for Windows >= Vista
- Removed restrictions for using checkboxes with dgAlwaysShowEditor option
- Added support for ODAC (TOraQuery/TOraStoredProc) in XDBGridsADD.pas file
What's new in version 5.2 ?
- New packages for Delphi XE3 Win32/Win64 and C++Builder XE3!!!
- Full support for 8 new Custom Styles introduced in RAD Studio XE3!!!
To read more, please visit our website at: http://www.x-files.pl/
You can also look at some screenshots at: http://www.x-files.pl/components/
and download the new Trial version from: http://www.x-files.pl/download/
Krzysztof Szyszka, X-Files Software
Developer of X-DBGrid Component
Embarcadero Technology Partner
||11/21/2012 10:55:37 AM