ANN: Mida Converter 5.0 Pro and Studio - Available

We are pleased to present the availability of Mida Converter 5.0 for Delphi XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8 and C++Builder XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8

*What's Mida*

Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications.
It can also be used to change database components with another, for example.

*Mida 5.0 new features:*

- New full support for XE8 IDE

- New TImageList support ( XE8 only, VCL to Fmx conversion )

- New TPNGImageList support ( XE8 only, VCL to Fmx conversion )

- New "Mida Studio PLUS" , 2 license

- *New Sub/Multi Directory support* ( Studio PLUS only )

- *New Script file support for automatic conversion* ( Studio PLUS only )

- New advanced setting, You can turn on and off, accurately, each group of
components (DevExpress, TMS ..) for greater management when using the
"Custom Conversion", for example. (VCL to FMX conversion, Studio PLUS only )

- New TMS Grid support: TTMSFMXLiveGrid (VCL to FMX conversion )

- Better VCL to IntraWeb support

- Fix Clx To FireMonkey

More info:
http://midaconverter.com/faq.html

Total Conversion ( Mida Studio only ) is now more optimized.

Total Conversion allows you to convert single or groups of components.
You can to convert a project from : *VCL To IntraWeb*, or change database, like dbIsam to EDB or AnyDac to FireDac or *BDE To FireDac*....

Click here for more informations:
http://www.midaconverter.com/total_conversion.html

Click here for VCL to IntraWeb conversion:
http://www.midaconverter.com/vcl_to_intraweb.html

Mida Team
info at midaconverter dot com
Embarcadero Technology Partner
http://www.midaconverter.com
0
Mida
7/15/2015 10:49:08 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.tools 1275 articles. 0 followers. Follow

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 with RAD Studio XE2 support released!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 has been released. What's new in version 5.0 ? ===================== - New packages for Delphi XE2 Win32/Win64 and C++Builder XE2!!! - All design-time packages redesigned and improved!!! - New powerful X-DBGrid Designer installed in IDE!!! - Extended lookup columns system defined in TXDBGrid - New TXColumn.LookupColumn property (read only) - New TXColumn.LookupResultField, KeyField property - New loAllowAdjustOrder option in TXColumn.ListOp...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 with RAD Studio XE2 support released!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.0 and X-Files Components 5.0 has been released. What's new in version 5.0 ? ===================== - New packages for Delphi XE2 Win32/Win64 and C++Builder XE2!!! - All design-time packages redesigned and improved!!! - New powerful X-DBGrid Designer installed in IDE!!! - Extended lookup columns system defined in TXDBGrid - New TXColumn.LookupColumn property (read only) - New TXColumn.LookupResultField, KeyField property - New loAllowAdjustOrder option in TXColumn.ListOp...

Problem With VB 5.0 Pro, Seagate Crystal Reports Pro V6.0, Evaluation Copy of Sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0
I've been working on an application in VB 5.0 Pro, Seagate Crystal Reports Pro V6.0, and Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.5.04, Windows 95b, 40MB RAM, almost 200MB free disk space on local hard drive. Recently, I downloaded the evaluation copy of Sybase's Adaptive Server Anywhere 6.0 and I'm having a slight problem. I converted my SQL Anywhere database to ASA 6.0 successfully and the main part of my VB 5 app seems to have no problem accessing the database but when I try to display a report from within my app I get the following message: Seagate Crystal Reports: Database Error ODB...

Announcing DivX 5.0.3 and DivX Pro 5.0.3
Here is what's new in 5.0.3: � Nth Pass� encoding to improve visual quality � (more encoding passes better quality) � Direct support for interlaced video like that from television shows and digital video cameras � Support for DivX Certified Hardware profiles (ensure playback on the DivX Certified hardware devices due for release in 2003) � And of course, the ever popular "much more" ...

ZoneAlarm 5.0 and ZoneAlarm Pro 5.0 compatibility with McAfee Security Center
Here's ZL's official response to this issue: *** ZoneAlarm 5.0 and ZoneAlarm Pro 5.0 compatibility with McAfee Security Center OVERVIEW: During the recent update of customers of ZoneAlarm and ZoneAlarm Pro to the new version 5.0, some customers alerted us that they were receiving an incompatibility message that prevented installation when McAfee Security Center was also present on the PC. In response, we have halted updates to our new 5.0 products while we address this issue. We have identified the issue as an erroneous incompatibility message triggered by th...

Converting v.5.0.5 db to v.9.0.1 db.
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-2-dub40460788 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I am getting the attached error when trying to convert. Any idea? I am using SQL Anywhere Studio 9 to do this, but because it only converts dbs v.7 or later, it says I need to unload and reload. The error is generated when it tries to unload. Thanks in advance, jp ---=_forums-2-dub40460788 Content-Type: text/plain; name="scj_errors.txt" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; f...

ANN: ScroogeXHTML 5.0
October 17, 2010 - habarisoft is pleased to announce the release of ScroogeXHTML version 5.0. ScroogeXHTML is a component which can convert RTF stored in files, strings or RichEdit components to HTML 4.01, HTML5 and XHTML. Full source code and one year free upgrade protection are included. New in version 5.0: * Ready for Delphi XE * UTF-8 support (SX_UTF8 compiler switch) * Documentation with search engine * Improved picture support Home page: http://www.habarisoft.com/scroogexhtml.html Demo application: http://www.habarisoft.com/download/ScroogeXHTMLDemo.zip API d...

How to do from ASA5.5.0.4 #1867 To 5.5.0.5?
Hi , I have 1 database on ASA5.5.04 Built #1867, Today I download the package 5.5.0.5 from Sybase web page,after I run the setup.exe. I can not start my database anymore. Can anyone help me. Thanks A Lot! Kadee What error are you getting? /ck "kadee" <kadee@pchome.com.tw> wrote in message news:$O6WtrS6BHA.238@forums.sybase.com... > Hi , > > I have 1 database on ASA5.5.04 Built #1867, > Today I download the package 5.5.0.5 from > Sybase web page,after I run the setup.exe. > I can not start my database anymore. > > Can...

Nod32 5.0.94.0 hips vs Outpost Firewall Pro 7.5 hips
Hello, is anyone running these two products together? If so what settings are you using? I'm guessing it is not a good idea to have hips running for both at the same time. Thanks On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 08:43:55 +0900, "Chris (Hunt)" <ibz62ma02CUT@CAPITALSsneakemail.com> wrote: >Hello, is anyone running these two products together? If so what >settings are you using? I'm guessing it is not a good idea to have hips >running for both at the same time. Thanks No, but I am running NOD32 and the PrivateFirewall 7.0.25.5 The firewall has HIPS. So I...

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5. What's new in version 5.5 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE5 Win32/Win64!!! - The ShowBlob property accepts also ftWideMemo fields - Default value for property EditMemo changed to True - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid's white background problem was solved (RAD 2010 only) - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid Designer's problem with large screen fonts was solved What's new in version 5....

ANN: X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5!
Dear Developers, I'm pleased to announce the new version of X-DBGrid Component 5.5 and X-Files Components 5.5 with support for RAD Studio XE5. What's new in version 5.5 ? ======================= - New packages for Delphi/C++Builder XE5 Win32/Win64!!! - The ShowBlob property accepts also ftWideMemo fields - Default value for property EditMemo changed to True - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid's white background problem was solved (RAD 2010 only) - Bug fixed: X-DBGrid Designer's problem with large screen fonts was solved What's new in version 5....

Converting from 5.0 to 6.0
I am looking at converting an application that uses the PFCs from 5.0 to 6.0. Is there any documentation that explains the best way to do this? Brian Haake wrote: > > I am looking at converting an application that uses the PFCs from 5.0 to > 6.0. Is there any documentation that explains the best way to do this? Brian, You may look into Boris' "PFC 6.0 migration" at http://www.pfcguide.com/pfcmag/migration.asp. If you encounter GPF during a full rebuild process. You may check out the threads in this group regarding migration issues, or read my arti...

PowerBuilder 5.0 to 5.0.0.2
I hope this the correct venue for this question. I have a fresh install of PB 5.0 and I need to upgrade it to 5.0.0.2. I have found plenty of reference/downloads to 5.0.0.4 on the sybase website, but I need to go from 5.0 to 5.0.0.2. Where can I download the correct patch/upgrade? Thanks 5.0.0.2 is no longer available. You can choose between 5.0.03 (bug infested) and 5.0.04 (stable). -- pbm_hopethishelps, Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] Sybase Developer Network (SDN) - http://sdn.sybase.com MySybase - http://my.sybase.com "Dwayne Bordelon" <dwayne.bordelon@shawinc...

PB 5.0.03 Pro Win95, SqlAny 5.5, RPC in ODBC
I am having trouble getting a Remote Procedure call to work in PB 5.0.03. I am using the Win95 Professional edition with SQLany 5.5 and an ODBC connection. The docs seem to say that I can use Stored Procedures with SQLAnywhere and ODBC. I tried to set them up as shown in the book, with the transaction object's External Local prototypes, and the right permissions on the SP. When I try to call it from my code with SQLCA.ProcName(), I get the following error: Database Interface does not support Remote Procedure Calls. I have two OUT parms. It sounds a lot like I either ...

ANN: IntelligenceLab 5.0 RAD Studio XE and XE2 Special Edition
IntelligenceLab RAD Studio XE and XE2 is now available for download at www.mitov.com ! IntelligenceLab is an Artificial Intelligence library. The library contains classifiers, training components, and general purpose neuron component. The library can be used for data classification, SPAM filters, OCR, computer vision, speech recognition, or any other classification task. Supported platforms: - Delphi 5 - Delphi 6 - Delphi 7 - Delphi 2005 - Delphi 2006 - Turbo Delphi 2006 - Delphi 2007 - Delphi 2009 ...

Web resources about - ANN: Mida Converter 5.0 Pro and Studio - Available - embarcadero.cppbuilder.tools

Coupon-eligible converter box - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In March 2005, United States House Commerce Committee chairman Joe Barton of Texas said he would introduce a bill requiring the transition to ...

Currency - Simple Converter on the App Store on iTunes
Get Currency - Simple Converter on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Pensioner with a gambling addiction taking payday lender Cash Converters to court
A disability support pensioner with a gambling addiction is taking Cash Converters to court, claiming it broke the law by repeatedly offering ...

Bad news sees Cash Converter shares plunge
The embattled pawnbroker and payday lender Cash Converters, has seen its share price more than halve since February as a storm of bad news engulfed ...

Today’s apps gone free: Infinity Blade III, Sky Tourist, Unit Converter and more
... levels. Sky Tourist Blitz Trip is available for free for a limited time. It has a 4-star rating with a total of 5 ratings. Unit Converter ...

Police blotter: Five catalytic converters stolen from vehicles in Skokie
The following items were taken from Skokie Police Department reports. An arrest does not constitute a finding of guilt. Five catalytic converters ...

Dos2Unix Text file format converters
Win32-OpenSSH - Win32 port of OpenSSH

ShapeShift, A Cool Cryptocurrency Converter, Clinches $1.6 Million In Cash
Do you need Clams? Nucoin? ShapeShift.io is here to help. This oddly simple system is a universal and anonymous cryptocurrency converter created ...

Website-to-app converter platform DWNLD raises $12M Series A round led by Greylock Partners
Jordan Crook / TechCrunch : Website-to-app converter platform DWNLD raises $12M Series A round led by Greylock Partners — DWNLD, The Easy-Bake ...

Sponsored: MacX Video Converter Pro Giveaway and 100% Cash Back Contest
... music video on your new iPhone/iPad to let go of anxieties. We are delighted to be able to give away unlimited copies of MacX Video Converter ...