RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted

All,
The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted.
Link:  http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934
Enjoy,
Mike
0
Michael
5/10/2010 9:50:40 PM
📁 embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech
📃 971 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 4 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1680 Views

Michael Rozlog wrote:
> All,
>
> The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted.
>
> Link:  http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934

Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the
effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance
(lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.)
I hope it's just an omission! :)
0
Alex
5/11/2010 4:01:04 PM
Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto:
>Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the
>effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance
>(lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.)
>
>I hope it's just an omission! :)
+1
Regards
Giuliano
--
&#171;Although your dominion is small, nevertheless your State
is one of the most honoured throughout history.&#187; - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
> {quote:title=Alex Bakaev wrote:}{quote}
> Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the
> effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance
> (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.)
>
> I hope it's just an omission! :)
Definitely!
Especially with Visual Studio just adding these features.
0
Kris
5/11/2010 7:30:26 PM
> {quote:title=Michael Rozlog wrote:}{quote}
> The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted.
>
> Link:  http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934
As I'm unable to post a comment on that article for whatever reason, I'll ask my question here!
What about the (admittedly minor in comparison to other things, like the aforementioned C++ standards) possibly of working with VMware to enable Replay Debugging with RAD Studio/C++ Builder?  This can be done with Visual Studio and is a pretty powerful concept.  This could save boatloads of time to track down issues.
Thanks!
0
Kris