Mida Converter - VCL To FireMonkey / iPad with one click !

Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications.

It is able to fully convert over 200 components with more being added in each new release. It fully supports and updates the data modules updating the .pas, .cpp, and .dpr files in both Delphi and C++ Builder.
VCL Framework and FireMonkey frameworks are very different and in some cases single click conversions are not possible. But in most cases you can generate a new FireMonkey application with only  a few manual changes required.
Mida is priced modestly costing less than 2 hours of a programmers time, yet can save you weeks or months of effort when converting a VCL to FireMonkey application.

Available for all registered customers the new official version of Mida 3.2

Main features :

 - *XE4 Support* :
 Full support XE4 StyleBook
 Full support XE4 FireMonkey3
 Full support XE4 TFrames
 Support XE4 ListView ( basic support )

 - *New Mobile XE4 support*
Now you can to convert your VCL DeskTop source to Apple iPad ( XE4 - Mida Studio only )

 - C++ Builder Source code update ( convert your C++ Code )

 - TSyleBook are now more Optimized ( for XE3/XE4 )

 - Many Raize components

 - Many BusinessSkinForms components

 for more informations Official Site :

http://www.midaconverter.com/
http://www.midaconverter.com/forum
http://www.youtube.com/user/MidaFireMonkey

*Any Screenshot of new Mida 3.2 with iPad support :*
https://www.facebook.com/Mida.FireMonkey
0
Mida
5/20/2013 10:08:38 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech 971 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Mida Converter 3.2 Beta
Hi I am pleased to present a fast preview of *Mida Converter 3.2 for XE4 Desktop and XE4 Mobile iOS iPad*. Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. See any screenshots : http://t.co/40RQFXSJ2E YES ! You can to convert your VCL Desktop application to iPad with Mida Studio and XE4 !! Mida 3.2 Beta ( Pro and Studio ) is already available for all registered customers Mida Team www.midaconverter.com ...

Mida Converter 3.2 Beta
Hi I am pleased to present a fast preview of *Mida Converter 3.2 for XE4 Desktop and XE4 Mobile iOS iPa*d. Mida is a complete converter of Embarcadero Delphi and C++ Builder VCL applications to FireMonkey applications. See any screenshots : http://t.co/40RQFXSJ2E YES ! You can to convert your VCL Desktop application to iPad with Mida Studio and XE4 !! Mida 3.2 Beta ( Pro and Studio ) is already available for all registered customers Mida Team www.midaconverter.com ...

Click...click...click
I was listening today to a photography podcast at: www.photography.ca/blog and the host Marko described the loss of the hard drive which contained a backup of all his images. He said that one morning he tried to boot up, and the drive just went "click... click... click" but never did anything more, and of course wouldn't boot. Is there a reasonable chance that Spinrite could fix that, or does that behavior indicate a physical problem with the drive head or electronics? Peabody wrote: > I was listening today to a photography podcast at: > > www...

Group of buttons but only one is clicked, uses CSS for clicked ones. How to do get this effectusing AJAX controls.
I am new to AJAX , I have a ASP.NET page with a group of buttons, by default one button has to be shown as clicked, and rest not. If I click other button from the group, it has to be shown as clicked, and rest as not. This means at any given time one button has to be clicked / or selected. There are other Textbox that need to verifyed and process button to go to next page. I am using UpdatePanel for buttons, I have to pass the value associated with each button and for that I do with OnCommand. My hurdel is : How to show the button as clicked without postback as it use ...

click click click
the subject line is a sound that eminates from the harddrive of a laptop (not mine) with xp pro/ntfs unit powers up, unable to access the c drive. same results with a bootable floppy disk. I assume there is nothing else that can be done unless one wants to pay a company to recover the data? "mgwmp" <p.zie@cnn.com> wrote in message news:blv77g$i9q$1@news.grc.com... > the subject line is a sound that eminates from the harddrive of a laptop > (not mine) with xp pro/ntfs > > unit powers up, unable to access the c drive. same results with a bootable >...

one click display one recode
how to do the on click display on recode out of db , we use access Have a look at:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/445z2s49(VS.80).aspx http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/ Regards,Vinz"Code, Beer and Music" that's my way of being a programmer!How to get your Forum Question Answered | Blog | CodeASP.NET...

Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
Great news, finally the new Mida 2.0 is available. *Mida 1.x has been incredible for the excellent conversion of visual components from VCL to FireMonkey*, the work was important, but thanks to your many suggestions and comments we have reached an excellent result. *In Mida 2.0 the target is to update the Delphi source code is not compatible with FireMonkey.* We have already converted thousands of lines of source and we noticed that the incompatibilities with the new framework are many. For example none of these lines of code runs on FireMonkey : +01.Label1.Caption :...

[...]

ANN: Mida 2.0 - Source code converter for FireMonkey - New Site
[...]

Capturing a mouse click in control under the one clicked

creae report on one click more then one crystal report
hii n my project there one report i want to pass parameter then i pass perameter my report is display then i have go back agian then pass another perameter and same procedure that given aboveif don't wnat that procedure so what should i do with another way waiting for u r replaythanks  Nothing is really over,untill the moment stop trying for it...Amitsp(MCTS,MCP)sqlreporting.blogspot.com...

btn click method run more than once for one btn click
I have asp.net website written with vb.net, when I click update button code execute more than once through button click method, I test with break point for method after finish it execute again it goes to top of the button click method start point and run. this gives some errors bcoz i am updating records to a remote database using linkedserver object. can any body tell me how i can figure out why this happens and how can i stop this.   thanks The most common reason is that you have a 'Handles' statement with your even handler, AND an OnClick attribute in your tag, poin...

One to Many to One to One
I have a kinda small problem; if someone could help me that' would be niceTo keep things simplier, allow me to give the following exampleI have two tables one-to-many relationship,table1: itemtable2: itemhistoryitem has many itemhistorybasically i want retrieve all the records in 'item' sorted by 'name', along with ONE "latest" itemhistory" (date). If there aren't any historyhistory for a particular 'item', just allow null values. egcreate table #item(itemid int, name varchar(10))create table #itemhistory(itemhistoryid int, itemid int, date...

Web resources about - Mida Converter - VCL To FireMonkey / iPad with one click ! - embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech

firemonkeys - iMore

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 2:28:18 PM