Anyone want old Turbo Pascal, Turbo C/C++, Borland C++, C++Builder user manuals (paperback)?

Hi,

I'm going to be moving in the next couple of months and I've got a bunch of
old Turbo/Borland Pascal, Turbo/Borland C/C++, and C++Builder user manuals
that I no longer have any use for.  I am going to throw them into the
recycle bin next week, UNLESS someone wants them.  I will be glad to give
them to anyone that wants them if you'll pay for shipping.  I don't have a
list of all the manuals yet (I still need to clean the garage), but if you
are interested, let me know which manuals you might be interested in, and
I'll let you know if I have them.

The top edges have my name written on them in permanent marker, but
otherwise they are in excellent (near mint) condition and have been packed
away in boxes for at least 15 years (the last time I moved!).

I am pretty sure I have these:

Turbo C++ 2.x
Borland C++ 3.x
Borland C++ 4.x

and probably more.

I definitely have this one (on my shelf):

Borland C++ 5.x (users guide, programmers guide, OWL programmers guide,
language reference, OWL reference)

I will try to post a complete list later today.

- Dennis
0
Dennis
11/5/2011 8:30:07 PM
embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech 971 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Okay, here's what I have found so far.  Most of them are in excellent (near
mint) condition.

Turbo Pascal 5.0 - Reference Guide
Turbo Pascal 5.0 - User's Guide

Turbo Pascal 5.5 - Object-Oriented Programming Guide

Paradox Engine 1.0 - User's Guide

Delphi 2 - User's Guide
Delphi 2 - Reference Library Guide
Delphi 2 - Getting Started
Delphi 2 - ReportSmith (version 3)

Borland C++ 3.0 - Borland Paradox Engine, Database Framework Reference
Borland C++ 3.0 - Borland Paradox Engine, Database Framework Quick Reference
Borland C++ 3.0 - Borland Paradox Engine, Pascal Reference
Borland C++ 3.0 - Borland Paradox Engine, C Reference
Borland C++ 3.0 - Borland Paradox Engine, C & Pascal Quick Reference
Borland C++ 3.0 - Borland Paradox Engine, User's Guide
Borland C++ 3.0 - Crystal Reports, Developer's Edition
(I think I have the rest of the Borland C++ 3.0 manuals somewhere
(reference, user guide, etc) -- I'm still looking for them)

Borland C++ 4.0 - Library Reference
Borland C++ 4.0 - Programmer's Guide
Borland C++ 4.0 - User's Guide
Borland C++ 4.0 - Borland PowerPack for DOS, User's Guide
Borland C++ 4.0 - DOS Reference
Borland C++ 4.0 - Borland ObjectWindows For C++, Programmer's Guide (version
2.0)
Borland C++ 4.0 - Borland ObjectWindows For C++, Reference Guide (version
2.0)
Borland C++ 4.0 - Quick Reference Card
Borland Turbo Vision 2.0 - Programmer's Guide

Borland C++ 4.5 - Quick Tour (3 copies)
Borland C++ 4.5 - Getting Started (3 copies)
Borland C++ 4.5 - Interbase Server Getting Started
Borland CodeGuard for Borland C++ 4.5 - User's Guide
Borland Database Desktop - User's Guide (version 5.0)
Borland Database Engine - User's Guide (version 2.0)

Borland C++ 5.0 - Quick Tour & Quick Reference
Borland C++ 5.0 - ObjectScripting, Programmer's Guide (recycled paper cover)
Borland C++ 5.0 - ObjectScripting, Programmer's Guide (glossy cover)
Borland C++ 5.0 - OWL Poster (glossy)
Borland C++ 5.0 - Quick Reference Card
Borland C++ 5.0 - Quick Tour (glossy cover)
Borland C++ 5.0 - Interbase, Operations Guide (dated 1997)
Borland C++ 5.0 - Interbase, Operations Guide (dated 1998)

Borland SQL Links, Connecting to Sybase and MS SQL Server (version 2)
Borland SQL Links, Connecting to Informix (version 2)
Borland SQL Links, Connecting to Interbase (version 2)
Borland SQL Links, Connecting to Oracle (version 2)
Borland SQL Links, Getting Started (version 2)
Interbase Server, Getting Started (dated 1995)

The Borland C++ 5.0 books listed below come in a nice, desktop box:
Borland C++ 5.0 - User's Guide
Borland C++ 5.0 - Programmer's Guide
Borland C++ 5.0 - ObjectWindows Programmer's Guide
Borland C++ 5.0 - Language Reference
Borland C++ 5.0 - ObjectWindows Reference
Borland C++ 5.0 - ObjectWindows 2.5 Poster (glossy)

C++Builder (1.0) - User's Guide
C++Builder (1.0) - Programmer's Guide
C++Builder (1.0) - Database Application Developer's Guide
C++Builder (1.0) - VCL Reference Volume 1
C++Builder (1.0) - VCL Reference Volume 2
C++Builder (1.0) - Quick Reference Card
C++Builder (1.0) - VCL Poster (glossy)

C++Builder 3 - Developer's Guide
C++Builder 3 - VCL Reference Volume 1
C++Builder 3 - VCL Reference Volume 2
C++Builder 3 - VCL Poster (glossy)
C++Builder 3 - Quick Reference Card

C++Builder 4 - Developer's Guide

Borland C++Builder 4 Unleashed (Kent Reisdorph, et. al.)
C++Builder 5 Developer's Guide (Hollingsworth, Butterfield, Swart, Allsop,
et. al.)

Other books:

Microsoft Win32 Programmer's Reference, Volumes 1-5 (dated 1993) (these are
heavy - not mint, but still very nice)

Microsoft MS-DOS Upgrade (version 6.22) - User's Guide

Microsoft Windows NT 3.5 - Installation Guide
Microsoft Windows NT 3.5 - System Guide
Microsoft Windows NT 3.5 - User's Guide
Microsoft Windows NT 3.5 - Hardware Compatibility List
Microsoft Windows NT 3.5 - Update Information For Version 3.51

- Dennis

<Dennis Jones> wrote in message news:417134@forums.embarcadero.com...
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to be moving in the next couple of months and I've got a bunch
> of
> old Turbo/Borland Pascal, Turbo/Borland C/C++, and C++Builder user manuals
> that I no longer have any use for.  I am going to throw them into the
> recycle bin next week, UNLESS someone wants them.  I will be glad to give
> them to anyone that wants them if you'll pay for shipping.  I don't have a
> list of all the manuals yet (I still need to clean the garage), but if you
> are interested, let me know which manuals you might be interested in, and
> I'll let you know if I have them.
>
> The top edges have my name written on them in permanent marker, but
> otherwise they are in excellent (near mint) condition and have been packed
> away in boxes for at least 15 years (the last time I moved!).
>
> I am pretty sure I have these:
>
> Turbo C++ 2.x
> Borland C++ 3.x
> Borland C++ 4.x
>
> and probably more.
>
> I definitely have this one (on my shelf):
>
> Borland C++ 5.x (users guide, programmers guide, OWL programmers guide,
> language reference, OWL reference)
>

> I will try to post a complete list later today.
>
> - Dennis
0
Dennis
11/5/2011 9:51:11 PM
Just found these:

Delphi 2 - VCL Poster
InterBase Operations Guide (glossy, version 5.5)

- Dennis

<Dennis Jones> wrote in message news:417143@forums.embarcadero.com...
> [...]
>> list of all the manuals yet (I still need to clean the garage), but if
>> you
>> are interested, let me know which manuals you might be interested in, and
>> I'll let you know if I have them.
>>
>> The top edges have my name written on them in permanent marker, but
>> otherwise they are in excellent (near mint) condition and have been
>> packed
>> away in boxes for at least 15 years (the last time I moved!).
>>
>> I am pretty sure I have these:
>>
>> Turbo C++ 2.x
>> Borland C++ 3.x
>> Borland C++ 4.x
>>
>> and probably more.
>>
>> I definitely have this one (on my shelf):
>>
>> Borland C++ 5.x (users guide, programmers guide, OWL programmers guide,
>> language reference, OWL reference)
>>

>> I will try to post a complete list later today.

0
Dennis
11/6/2011 12:23:32 AM
More:

Borland C++ 6 - Quick Start
Borland C++ 6 - Developer's Guide

OS/2 2.0 - 5.25" floppies (25) (no manuals)

Corel Draw 3.0 (CorelDRAW, CorelCHART, CorelPHOTO-PAINT, CorelSHOW)
Includes Manuals, VHS Introduction Video (54 minutes, NTSC), and the
original box
(the installation disks are around here somewhere too)

> [...]

>> list of all the manuals yet (I still need to clean the garage), but if
>> you
>> are interested, let me know which manuals you might be interested in, and
>> I'll let you know if I have them.
>>
>> The top edges have my name written on them in permanent marker, but
>> otherwise they are in excellent (near mint) condition and have been
>> packed
>> away in boxes for at least 15 years (the last time I moved!).
>>
>> I am pretty sure I have these:
>>
>> Turbo C++ 2.x
>> Borland C++ 3.x
>> Borland C++ 4.x
>>
>> and probably more.
>>
>> I definitely have this one (on my shelf):
>>
>> Borland C++ 5.x (users guide, programmers guide, OWL programmers guide,
>> language reference, OWL reference)
>>

>> I will try to post a complete list later today.

0
Dennis
11/6/2011 12:39:36 AM
I've got an interested party.

Thanks,

- Dennis
0
Dennis

Web resources about - Anyone want old Turbo Pascal, Turbo C/C++, Borland C++, C++Builder user manuals (paperback)? - embarcadero.cppbuilder.nontech