xe6 is running 2009 programme?

Installed xe6 yesterday and finally managed to get it to build the c++ builder application I wrote using rad studio 2009. Everything was as before but when I changed some of the code nothing changed and when I set some breakpoints the programme wouldn't go into debug mode when it hit the breakpoints. It was running the 2009 programme unchanged.
I renamed the Debug and Debug_Build folders hoping it would recreate them with the updated application files. This it seemed to do (although it only created a new Debug folder) but when I tried running the application from within the IDE I got the message "Unable to create process: The system cannot find the file specified.". The only way I could get the revised app to run was by clicking the .exe file in the debug folder.
Where have I went wrong? I cannot recall doing anything different when I upgraded from 2006 to 2009. Maybe senility has set in.
0
Tom
7/14/2015 3:04:04 PM
📁 embarcadero.cppbuilder.install