Upgrading Code from C++ Builder 4 to C++ Builder 2007

I am working on project written in C++ Builder 4, it uses TMS Component pack. Now the TMS Component pack has been upgraded so i do not find any compatible version of TMS Component to use with C++ Builder 4. I need to upgrade my code from C++ Builder 4 to C++ Builder 2007.
I want to know whether code written in C++ Builder 4 is feasible with C++ Builder 2007.
Arshdeep
10/1/2013 6:27:37 AM
📁 embarcadero.cppbuilder.install
📃 385 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1305 Views

Arshdeep wrote:
> I want to know whether code written in C++ Builder 4 is feasible
> with C++ Builder 2007.
Feisible, but do take into account that there have been RTL/VCL changes between
BCB4 and CB2007, so you may or may not need to make some tweaks to your code.
 CB2007 was the last Ansi version of the RTL/VCL, so you don't need to worry
about the Unicode migration in CB2009+, at least.
--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0